What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 357 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360 ... 497  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:21 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what kinda toy? ;)

The plushie toy kind.

what do you think that dream is telling you? how did a plushie toy factor into your earlier life?

Yes one did, it was my friend, but then one day we moved and my mom left him behind... :cry:

aaaawwwwww.... :( Image
I am wondering if, similar to the "rosebud" imagery in "citizen kane," that I keep dreaming of big cars shrinking down into little toy cars because my parents took my toy car back to the store because my mean older brother kept scaring me by honking its noisy little horn. :x

Thank you for the hug. :) He will live on forever in my memory.

Image Sorry you had your toy car taken away, one time my big sis broke the wing off my toy robot bird. She took it and slammed it into the pavement.

do you know why she did such a thing?

Nope. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 12:17 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:

do you think she will ever tell you?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 7:46 am

A couple hours ago, dreamt that I was driving a car at the San Diego Veterans Administration Hospital. And then tried and succeeded at fixing the car

:D

But I do not know nothing about cats and have not gone to San Diego for ten years

And besides the parking lot was empty and nobody had the nerve to offer to "help" me

:heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 9:27 pm

i dreamt i was back at work, in the hospital. i was preparing to scrub-in on a C-section, taking my time [unlike real waking life when it was always a rush], and at the scrub sinks along with the docs, i noticed a stranger not wearing hospital scrubs, invade the surgically clean area, he was armed with a large knife, and he proceeded to threaten all of us with major bodily harm and death if we did not sufficiently "respect" him meaning kowtow to him and genuflect to him as though he was a deity. the docs all disappeared into the operating room and locked the door, trapping me outside with the crazy. then he repeated his threats to me, and then the dream segued into me cleaning up after the C-section and getting ready for change-of-shift. i was in the utility room and trying to clean up the place, when i was visited by people i'd known decades earlier, when i awoke. :huh:

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 10:56 pm

Decided to have a lucid dive through a vaguely glinting office building set of doors when I knew I was about to wake from what amounted to a fairly mundane dream, guess I wasn't impressed with that shallow serving of tameness by my high and wild dream standards! I went soaring up these drab crimson carpeted stairways until I shoved my way through a crowd which didn't really mean anything to me but a jumble of faces and multitude of murmurs, could've been zooming into a wasp's nest for all I cared, I would've dealt with it anyway! I didn't bother ordering a drink at the snooze hotel bar, (turned out the office facade was only to keep intrepid dreamers like me out!) would've all been watered down swill, so I decided to leap about fifteen foot up to a balcony where the high roller's hung out and shimmied along the bars, marveling at the way the black steel bars felt just as the ice in the drinks they were chugging which only existed as a convenient backdrop in my mind for the dream environment, I brushed my way past clinging vines and smelled unreal perfume of blooming scrawl and then decided to drop into whatever awaited below. Literally plummeted hundreds of feet before righting myself and ended up strolling down the rest of the wall, it was only a direction after all, I actually woke up mid-step and was half dangling off my bed, I started laughing because it was pretty rad waking up only a blink away from that hollow hotel!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 6:17 am

I dreamed that I was watching tennis, even though I no longer have the Tennis Channel.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 2:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

do you think she will ever tell you?

Probably not. :/ This is my sister we are talking about. Mrs. "Push me around for no good reason".

Last night I dreamed I was in this abandoned old building.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 9:18 pm

^^^what happened in there? :scratch:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 7:23 am

Dreamt that the aikido instructor was telling me how to do an aikido technique, tegatana Sousa

Pretty fatigued after that. Lied in bed. No symptoms. Could not sleep. Got up at 5am

:mrgreen:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 12:32 am

auntblabby wrote:

I wandered around for a while until I found an odd glowing door. I opened the door and found myself in an eerily sterile room, said room had a bed on one side and a window on the other. I payed down on the bed and then suddenly the sheets came to life and strapped be down to the bed, then I heard a voice echo out "Your never make it out of here! Hehehehe!" I struggled and free'd myself from the sheets, then I broke though the window and landed on a soft fluffy mass, a cloud! The cloud rose me higher and higher, until I found myself floating in space, then I woke up. :flower:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 7:37 am

Dreamt about going to Chelsea Manning's birthday party

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 7:04 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I wandered around for a while until I found an odd glowing door. I opened the door and found myself in an eerily sterile room, said room had a bed on one side and a window on the other. I payed down on the bed and then suddenly the sheets came to life and strapped be down to the bed, then I heard a voice echo out "Your never make it out of here! Hehehehe!" I struggled and free'd myself from the sheets, then I broke though the window and landed on a soft fluffy mass, a cloud! The cloud rose me higher and higher, until I found myself floating in space, then I woke up. :flower:

a mischievous dream boss in there somewhere. ;)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 9:26 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

There are Dream BOSSES?! 8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 2:14 pm

I dreamed that I went to a fairly ordinary looking house, but a brownish-reddish-haired woman answered the door, and smiled at me. Behind her were a blonde-haired lady and a dark haired lady; both of them had long hair. It reminded me of the tradition of 'three witches'. Suddenly there was a large black and white boar behind me, or wild pig of some sort.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 6:06 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

powerful subconscious themes. often it takes analysis to bring them to daylight for examination.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 11:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

powerful subconscious themes. often it takes analysis to bring them to daylight for examination.

Gosh! :o I will have to analyze this well and good then.