What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 409 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 9:38 pm

I dreamt my older brother visited me from beyond the grave, looking much as he did in his early 30s.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 12:53 am

i had a dream about a green martian with twin green antenna with suction cups on each tip, skiing on martian snowy fields in the north, and when he came to a descent, he tried to shout "RADAR RADAR!!" as was his custom, only a hissing sound came out instead. then i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 1:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
i had a dream about a green martian with twin green antenna with suction cups on each tip, skiing on martian snowy fields in the north, and when he came to a descent, he tried to shout "RADAR RADAR!!" as was his custom, only a hissing sound came out instead. then i awoke.

But, did he have a large magnifying glass? :chin: :chin: :chin:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 1:45 am

like this fella? -

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 2:38 pm

I was dating a man who drove a Big Wheel.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 2:44 pm

hobojungle wrote:

I don't like to brag, but I own a Green Machine AND a Big Wheel. 8) Nice to see you're back btw.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2019, 7:43 am

what's a "green machine"? :scratch:

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2019, 3:11 pm

auntblabby wrote:
what's a "green machine"? :scratch:

It was basically a Big Wheel.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2019, 2:45 am

^^^ah so, the big wheel is like a kid Harley-Davidson, this one green machine is like a kid Indian.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2019, 11:13 pm

i dreamt i was in some fancy luxury car [very quiet and smooth], in a friendly speed driving competition with some other folk in another similar car, and we were driving on the lake frontage road where i grew up, and there were piles of frozen old snow in the margins, i would slip and slide just a bit as i went way too fast [about 50 miles per hour] on this too short and too skinny road. then i awoke. :|

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Mar 2019, 2:46 am

Seems pleasant :)

In my dream, it was raining with kukułki candies and everybody ran for shelter because they are pretty hard on the outside.
Then there was a dilemma: should I pick the candies from the ground to eat them? They were tasty and I was hungry but eating them from the ground would be gross.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2019, 3:04 am

^^^sounds to me like the dream is telling you to not be so picky about good circumstances, that sometimes we have to take a bit of bad along with the good. :idea:

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2019, 11:43 am

I’m changing a baby girl’s poopy diaper.

blackicmenace wrote:
hobojungle wrote:

I don't like to brag, but I own a Green Machine AND a Big Wheel. 8)

It was all downhill from there. :P

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2019, 11:45 am

I was reading a book about television personalities. In the Animals category, there were just dogs and horses-no cats. I was really irritated by the omission. Then I woke up.

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2019, 4:09 pm

I was waiting for a train at a station, and just relaxing when I realised my train should have arrived ten minutes ago. I looked around, and realised I recognised the trainstation from a dream I had, so I followed the convoluted route I'd taken several times before, and I arrived at another train I knew would take me where I wanted to go.

Not in itself a weird dream, but remembering a dream in a dream, not realising I'm dreaming... odd.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 1:28 pm

i dreamt i was in my late folks' kitchen/dining room, we were all sitting around the kitchen table, i was sitting on one end, looking out the window at the horizon where the crescent moon was visible in the dusky early evening sky. me and my mom and dad were just sitting there, appearing as we all did about 30 years ago, and my older brother walked in and my dad brought up this new gas payment plan that capped the cost per gallon at $7.56, no increases beyond that point, and i was wondering if this was any good because it was thrice the present cost per gallon, and my dad seemed to think that soon gas would be in excess of $10/gallon. so he discussed it with my brother, and i noticed a piece of paper with my name on it with a question mark, my brother's name and my mom and dad's name on it. then dad brought up that to qualify for this plan, it would cost something like $50/year plus having to install some kind of "dongle" on the gas tank. then i awoke.