What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 423 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 3:30 am

^^^that reminds me of a dream i had a while ago, i was in heaven, in a lower region of it, and in some kind of bureaucratic office of open floor plan design. i was chatting with a heavenly bureaucrat, dressed in charcoal and maroon sweater, black trousers and white shirt. she led me into a little side-room dominated by a large computer that occupied a whole wall with its screen display. the bureaucrat pointed to 3 dots on it representing previous lifetimes most recent to my present lifetime, that were karmically significant.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 7:44 am

I don't quite remember the details but it involved a billard ball, an aardvark and lingerie.

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 8:15 am

I dreamt I was a Cat

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2019, 7:17 am

food for your head to induce more bizarre dreams-

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2019, 5:40 pm

Woke up by mom at 12, then went back to sleep at 4AM.

Another parallel world dream. But instead of the wide desert and awkwardly architectured structures, it's like another side of the world.

There were valleys and buildings... The colors were so vivid. There were 3 or 4 things that had happened;
One was just me, hangging around the stairs (what is with me and sitting on the stairs?) Then met 3 young boys. Saying about a bindi or some stuff about the third eye and are speaking in weird language that I strangely vaguely understood.

Another one was this parallel version of my sister being in a hospital... Except the hospital is super luxurious, my cousin's the one who's with her instead of mom, and the weird part was that there's a luxurious looking toilet beside her bed and went and used it.

Then there's watching some comedy show. It looked like some korean comedy novella... Specifically on the TV. there was this guy apparently sneaking around hiding on some room. Then a janitor went in and cleaned said room, so the guy went out on some balcony -- the way to the balcony has no doors only windows. Then when the janitor peeked out of the window, the guy hid in some dumpster sized box filled with water. Oddly enough everything there was surprisingly clean.

And the other one felt good. There was me, testing a wing glider or sorts. Was on some highly elevated place, there were mountains, valleys... There were also towns. Everything is just colorfully vivid.
Seen some guys using the same gliders to get around apparently cleaning stuff. Then there was me, trying to fly. :lol: Had succeeded briefly only to land again.

Then woke up at 5AM. I only went to sleep for an hour.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2019, 8:25 am

i dreamt i was some kind of bureaucrat in the government educational bureaucracy, i was in a glassed-in office with bulletproof glass, some maga hacked my lock code and made the glass open, and at gunpoint he led me to a bank where he made me withdraw my savings, cursing me all the while, then he got impatient and whipped out his pistol to scare the bank employees to hurry up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 12:09 am

i dreamt i was in some unfamiliar city, in the fall or late winter based on the ice and remnant snow and mud puddles. i watched a young lady with a pageboy brunette and wearing dungarees, moccasins and charcoal blue sweater, cross the street and at the last second, a wrong-way driver in an old white early 60s chevy sedan mows her down. it appeared in slow motion to me. then from the opposite vantage point i saw the accident happen again in slow motion, only this time i saw the young woman, dying or dead, drowned underneath about a foot of flood water in the gutter aside the road beneath the sidewalk. i ran up to try to pull her out and a crowd on the opposite side of the street shouted "DON'T TOUCH HER!" i thought silently, "but she's drowning!" and again the crowd shouted at me, "DON'T TOUCH HER! WAIT FOR US TO HELP!" then i awoke.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 1:44 pm

I dreamt my girlfriend and I were at a sushi restaurant on a date and enjoying time together. We didn't say much, other than believing the food was great and believing the sushi restaurant had excellent employees.

We then noticed a bus about to go off of a bridge and we sprang into action first shouting names and we turned into superheroes. We jumped onto the bus (we both had super-strength) and managed to save everyone.

The dream skipped ahead and the FBI showed up wanting to know more about us. By the time the FBI showed up, we had changed back to our normal selves and acted as if nothing had happened at all.

Then I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2019, 9:55 pm

i dreamt i was in a bank, and i ran into this girl i faintly knew from somewhere, and something made us both hug and kiss one another, then she pulled away in shy shock. i then stood in line with some witnesses to this, who were equally shocked, then my clothing disappeared and i was naked, which surprisingly didn't seem to faze the witnesses any further. then i looked around and saw some clothing hanging off the backs of chairs, i grabbed a pair of tan trousers and put them on and went up to the teller window and then i awoke.

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2019, 4:52 am

I always have vivid dreams pretty much every night and Remember them all :lol: weirdest one was probably the giant spoon dream.

I was in my garden playing with toys and a giant spoon with Disney gloves holding a knife and fork started chasing me around the garden.

Same dream happened twice more except instead of being a giant spoon it was a caterpillar and one of the times in was in town not the garden 8O

Yup.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 5:01 am

^^^
Spoon - To see a spoon in your dream refers to a reciprocal relationship where you need to give and receive nourishment. You or someone is being given special treatment.
Gloves - To see or wear gloves in your dream represent the way you handle things. You are getting a handle on a problem. Consider the phrase "handle with kid gloves" and how you need to be more cautious in some situation. Or perhaps you are overly cautious. Alternatively, wearing gloves may mean that your creative abilities are still latent. You need to acknowledge and express that creative side.
Knife - To dream that you or a dream character are carrying a knife signifies anger, aggression and/or separation. There may be something in your life that you need to cut out and get rid of. Perhaps you need to cut ties or sever some relationship. Be more divisive. To see someone holding a knife in your dream suggests that you lack control or power in a situation or relationship. Alternatively, the person holding a knife in your dream may be symbolic of a dominant male figure in your waking life.
Fork - To see a fork in your dream represents an extension of your reach. You are on the right track toward pursuing your goals. Alternatively, it may be a pun on "fork it over". Do you feel that you are being coerced or forced?
Caterpillar - To see a caterpillar in your dream signifies a stage in your own personal growth and development where you are on your way, but have not yet reached your goal.
Town - To see a busy town in your dream signifies warmth and compassion. You are sociable and get along with others. To see an abandoned or empty town in your dream suggests that you are feeling rejected by society. You may be isolating yourself from others.
Garden - To see a vegetable or fruit garden in your dream indicates that your hard work and diligence will pay off in the end. It is also symbolic of stability, potential, and inner growth. You need to cultivate a new skill or nurture your spiritual and personal growth. To see a flower garden in your dream represents tranquility, comfort, love and domestic bliss. The dream may be a suggestion filtered down from higher consciousness, to learn to be more nurturing.
Toys = To see or play with toys in your dream symbolize childhood, domestic joy and harmony. You may be searching for the comfort and security of home. It also represents playful attitudes and childlike ways. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you are "toying" with somebody's feelings, especially if you are playing together with someone in the dream.

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2019, 5:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
Spoon - To see a spoon in your dream refers to a reciprocal relationship where you need to give and receive nourishment. You or someone is being given special treatment.
Gloves - To see or wear gloves in your dream represent the way you handle things. You are getting a handle on a problem. Consider the phrase "handle with kid gloves" and how you need to be more cautious in some situation. Or perhaps you are overly cautious. Alternatively, wearing gloves may mean that your creative abilities are still latent. You need to acknowledge and express that creative side.
Knife - To dream that you or a dream character are carrying a knife signifies anger, aggression and/or separation. There may be something in your life that you need to cut out and get rid of. Perhaps you need to cut ties or sever some relationship. Be more divisive. To see someone holding a knife in your dream suggests that you lack control or power in a situation or relationship. Alternatively, the person holding a knife in your dream may be symbolic of a dominant male figure in your waking life.
Fork - To see a fork in your dream represents an extension of your reach. You are on the right track toward pursuing your goals. Alternatively, it may be a pun on "fork it over". Do you feel that you are being coerced or forced?
Caterpillar - To see a caterpillar in your dream signifies a stage in your own personal growth and development where you are on your way, but have not yet reached your goal.
Town - To see a busy town in your dream signifies warmth and compassion. You are sociable and get along with others. To see an abandoned or empty town in your dream suggests that you are feeling rejected by society. You may be isolating yourself from others.
Garden - To see a vegetable or fruit garden in your dream indicates that your hard work and diligence will pay off in the end. It is also symbolic of stability, potential, and inner growth. You need to cultivate a new skill or nurture your spiritual and personal growth. To see a flower garden in your dream represents tranquility, comfort, love and domestic bliss. The dream may be a suggestion filtered down from higher consciousness, to learn to be more nurturing.
Toys = To see or play with toys in your dream symbolize childhood, domestic joy and harmony. You may be searching for the comfort and security of home. It also represents playful attitudes and childlike ways. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you are "toying" with somebody's feelings, especially if you are playing together with someone in the dream.

Ahh I always analyse my dreams too... I think it's because I have only. One dominant male in my life... My dad and the garden is because I'm always in the garden with him :lol: and the childhood because he's my dad? And then the fact I don't feel grown up even though I am now and I do. Feel a bit rejected by society atm because I am. Struggling to. Meet people because I feel. Too different like they might think I'm. Weird?

Thank you for looking into that for. Me :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 5:16 am

^^^you're welcome :flower: us weirdos oughta stick together :alien: :alien:

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2019, 5:24 am

auntblabby wrote:

Haha true :jester: I will always have weird dreams sometimes I think of writing them. Into a book... Some are book worthy haha

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 5:31 am

Tokatekika wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Haha true :jester: I will always have weird dreams sometimes I think of writing them. Into a book... Some are book worthy haha

you should read this and the other "weirdest dream you had" thread [there's two] for some more truly weird dreams :alien: that might be food for your own weird dreams :colors:

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2019, 5:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

you should read this and the other "weirdest dream you had" thread [there's two] for some more truly weird dreams :alien: that might be food for your own weird dreams :colors:

Haha oh no my dreams will get weird x2!