What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 421 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424 ... 496  Next

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 4:05 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I had a dream involving some sort of possessive entity that camouflaged itself as a pink, gum-like candy so people would eat it and it could take over their bodies. It also made them want more of the candy.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 4:16 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I had a dream involving some sort of possessive entity that camouflaged itself as a pink, gum-like candy so people would eat it and it could take over their bodies. It also made them want more of the candy.

Sounds like a metaphor for.. television, U tube, video games, Wrongplanet, and ….

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Jul 2019, 8:33 pm

I dreamt it cost 50 cents to get one's mail and my sister wouldn't lend me 50 cents. We went together to get her mail and she received a card from Pa, which seemed a little scribbly but actually was a list of things he had signed over to her and she was rich. There wasn't a hope of that kind of thing for me and, besides, I didn't have 50 cents to find out.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2019, 11:01 pm

Claradoon wrote:
I dreamt it cost 50 cents to get one's mail and my sister wouldn't lend me 50 cents. We went together to get her mail and she received a card from Pa, which seemed a little scribbly but actually was a list of things he had signed over to her and she was rich. There wasn't a hope of that kind of thing for me and, besides, I didn't have 50 cents to find out.

if you don't mind, does this reflect your waking life? :scratch:

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2019, 4:25 pm

I dreamt that I was back in the crisis center. I had turned myself in and had gotten a phone call from my Mom who was angry at me for going there without letting her know first because she was very worried about me, and I had witnessed a patient attack and kill another patient and they wheeled him out on a gurney with a white sheet covering him.

I hope that never comes true... :cry:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2019, 4:35 pm

Mine was sad.

Granddad had to give up his landline cos he had arthritis in his fingers and somehow it didn't affect his ability to use a smart phone cos of how they'd advanced (mostly voice activated at that point) but it affected his ability to use a normal phone.

So in the end the people left using landline were my mum's generation.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Jul 2019, 5:02 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Claradoon wrote:

Very generally, yes, it's a pattern. But none of it is literal.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2019, 8:06 pm

Claradoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Claradoon wrote:

Very generally, yes, it's a pattern. But none of it is literal.

so you could say, figuratively, that it sorta rhymes.

i dreamt i was back in high school yet again. i was a few years older than high school age, i didn't know the reason i was back in there. i was there after school hours and i made the mistake of leaving my supplies in the locker instead of taking them home with me, and i tried to reenter the school via the front door and security people came and told me i couldn't do that. then an acquaintance in the dream [not analogous to any in real life] came and got me and took me to a side entrance and he took me to one of the side temp buildings where a teacher was working late grading papers. she gave him a key to open the locker section so i could get my stuff out. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2019, 7:06 am

i dreamt i was driving to the local discount shopping mall in some not-quite familiar city that was an amalgam of several different cities of my acquaintance- i turned right onto a main street which ended in rubble, with an empty whitewashed abandoned storefront to my right, the edge of the city past it with rough scrub and a coarse treeline. to my left was a crumbling partially torn-down building still attached to the shopping mall, i drove through the front parking lot to the left of the facility, and as i proceeded my car dissolved around me, leaving me to somehow float along, through a car stereo store crowded with shoppers and noisy with blaring car stereo equipment, then through a few other non-descript stores with vague products, then a medical waiting room with a big-screen tv on one wall showing various medical scenarios and how the doctors there could treat and heal them, with celebs hawking this and that between them, including KD lang singing one of her songs and plugging an album.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2019, 9:25 am

I dreamed I was in school and got my grades. They were decent, but not as good as I would have liked.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2019, 8:37 pm

I was in my old apartment (so many of my dreams take place in my old apartment), and all kinds of people kept showing up to stare at me through the windows and wanted to invite themselves in even though I had no clue who they were, and were annoying and invading my privacy. One guy had been peering at me with his head tilted to one side and it looked like it was permanently stuck to his shoulder. I let one person in, she was actually my best friend/next door neighbor from when we were little kids irl, and she tried to help me make the other people go away, but it wasn't going well. Some guys in tuxedos or black suits just came in and saw me making a cup of tea. They thought it was alcohol and that I I was a drunk but I said "No it's tea," and then they ask me to make each of them a cup. The were all seated around a table and I noticed one of them had a head like a bright red tomato and another's head was like a lemon or something else that was bright yellow. I'm bewildered and can't seem to remember how to microwave three cups of tea at the same time and that's all I remember before waking up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 5:15 pm

i dreamt i was asleep in my sister's house' spare bedroom, and i was awoken by a commotion in the hallway outside- there were people moving to and fro, one very tall gray-haired fellow i'd never seen before but looked plausibly like a relative of my in-laws. he was wearing an old naval pea-green winter jacket and blue jeans, very slender, he nodded hello at me. i got up out of bed and went down the hallway to the kitchen area which was crowded with sis' hubby's old navy buddies wearing their old winter navy uniforms. sis was at the sink, and underneath the sink the doors had been removed and there was a big bucket of popcorn illuminated by bright white hidden lighting, and the whole kitchen was decked out in white sheer lace. sis reached down below and grabbed at some popcorn, and i asked her why she had it down there, what was going on, anyways? i got no answer, but some nosy, nasty fat little man reminiscent of actor danny devito, kept poking me in the ribs and yammering at me that i didn't belong here, and after a while of that i lost my temper, wheeled around and jerked the jerk up on the wall and hissed at him, "as far as i know, i still am a member of this family." then i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2019, 8:20 am

hadda 'nother dream where i was at work in some hospital, when some petite beautiful brunette doctor, in jeans and t-shirt with her white lab coat open over it, and with her hair tight into a little bun - she took a shine to me and hung close to me and smiled to me and laughed at my jokes. then she disappeared and was replaced by some redhead in blue scrubs who thought i was a bore. within a few seconds, she disappeared also.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 12:56 pm

First, I was dreaming that I won a prize at an arcade game, but they wouldn't give it to me and claimed I had cheated at the game, and that I needed to pay them for the prize instead, which made me furious. I knew they really just didn't want to give away their prizes and make less money.

Then I'm walking through a mall where people suddenly get violently sick and start puking green stuff and then collapse into it. I thought at first they were turning into zombies but decided they had been poisoned by this strange milk beverage they'd been drinking. As I exit the mall I see a little girl and her parents and tell them not to go in because a lot of people are really sick but they go in anyway. Even in my dreams, people don't listen.

Then the dream has my parents driving me to their house late at night, but it's taking a very long time, and I'm reading a book about Franklin the Turtle, but it has a lot of graphic gross-out "humor", like a squirrel stress-vomiting in his tree because he's afraid of heights, and a puppy who hasn't slept in 5 days because he's been eating a ton of chocolate, but instead of killing him like it could do to a real dog, he just has really bad diarrhea and has to run to the bathroom every few minutes.

And then finally I see a bunch of skulls and I start whacking them with stick, telling them to go away because I don't like seeing skulls in my dreams. And then I woke up. :skull:

Oh, and I left one thing out. While at the mall I was asked to craft a customized sweatshirt and that I'd get payed $500 for it. At first I was excited, until I found out the shirt is a gift for Donald Trump. Then I gave them a big fat no. :x

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 2:38 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
First, I was dreaming that I won a prize at an arcade game, but they wouldn't give it to me and claimed I had cheated at the game, and that I needed to pay them for the prize instead, which made me furious. I knew they really just didn't want to give away their prizes and make less money.

Then I'm walking through a mall where people suddenly get violently sick and start puking green stuff and then collapse into it. I thought at first they were turning into zombies but decided they had been poisoned by this strange milk beverage they'd been drinking. As I exit the mall I see a little girl and her parents and tell them not to go in because a lot of people are really sick but they go in anyway. Even in my dreams, people don't listen.

Then the dream has my parents driving me to their house late at night, but it's taking a very long time, and I'm reading a book about Franklin the Turtle, but it has a lot of graphic gross-out "humor", like a squirrel stress-vomiting in his tree because he's afraid of heights, and a puppy who hasn't slept in 5 days because he's been eating a ton of chocolate, but instead of killing him like it could do to a real dog, he just has really bad diarrhea and has to run to the bathroom every few minutes.

And then finally I see a bunch of skulls and I start whacking them with stick, telling them to go away because I don't like seeing skulls in my dreams. And then I woke up. :skull:

Oh, and I left one thing out. While at the mall I was asked to craft a customized sweatshirt and that I'd get payed $500 for it. At first I was excited, until I found out the shirt is a gift for Donald Trump. Then I gave them a big fat no. :x

You had the opportunity to bedazzle Trump and you passed it up?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 2:39 am

i had a short one where i dreamt i was lying in bed awake, and suddenly the thought entered my thinking, "i really love vinyl newspapers." that caused me to wake up for real, wondering WTF that was all about.