What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 418 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421 ... 496  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:59 am

Quote:
Cougars in dreams stand for feminity, natural beauty of the wild, intense emotion, and empowerment. They may also point at your self-sustainable attitude or predict a life-threatening situation ahead.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 9:20 am

Jay Leno is a cat lover. He used to tell stories about his cat in his routines. I remember he told a story that they invented an alarm clock that talks. Jay Leno said, "I already have one-it's called a CAT!" I could certainly relate to that!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 5:09 am

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Quote:
Cougars in dreams stand for feminity, natural beauty of the wild, intense emotion, and empowerment. They may also point at your self-sustainable attitude or predict a life-threatening situation ahead.

8O 8O 8O

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 2:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was on the sunset beach off the strip [california] with the crew of the 1980s "Tonight Show" - i'm guessing it was indeed the 1980s even though i saw today's version of Jay Leno. it was after sunset and the lights of LA were in front of us as we walked along the Pacific, and one crew member was holding a tame mountain lion which seemed impossibly big and bulky, it was purring as he scratched around its ears and jowls with one hand, the mountain lion/cougar hanging on with its paws around the back of the man's shoulders. then the man put the cougar down on the sand, the cougar wasn't having that and first meowed in a baritone voice then shrieked like cougars do when alarmed, then stood up on its haunches in a "dancing lion" or begging pose with its paws bent forward in front of him, a "treat stare" on its face. then some other cougars in a procession all adopted the same begging pose, they sorta looked a bit like those stone monoliths on rapa nui [can't remember the western name of that place].

Easter Island.
That's the Western name for the place with the big enigmatic stone heads.

Lions of the Old World kind (the ones with manes)are shown in something like that pose in heraldry. You see a lion and a unicorn upright with forelimbs out on either side of a big shield on Britain's coat of arms.

So seeing American type "lions" posed that way might have some kind symbolism to do with aristocracy or royalty.Sumpn like that.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 2:22 pm

Haile Selassie, who has been mentioned here on WP, was The Lion of Judah.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 2:39 pm

My dream of "giving meds to everyone at the White House" symbolism.

Quote:
Dream About Giving Medicine
To give medicine to someone in the dream, suggests that you are teaching an ignorant person certain ideas to alter their incorrect actions or believes.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 3:55 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was on the sunset beach off the strip [california] with the crew of the 1980s "Tonight Show" - i'm guessing it was indeed the 1980s even though i saw today's version of Jay Leno. it was after sunset and the lights of LA were in front of us as we walked along the Pacific, and one crew member was holding a tame mountain lion which seemed impossibly big and bulky, it was purring as he scratched around its ears and jowls with one hand, the mountain lion/cougar hanging on with its paws around the back of the man's shoulders. then the man put the cougar down on the sand, the cougar wasn't having that and first meowed in a baritone voice then shrieked like cougars do when alarmed, then stood up on its haunches in a "dancing lion" or begging pose with its paws bent forward in front of him, a "treat stare" on its face. then some other cougars in a procession all adopted the same begging pose, they sorta looked a bit like those stone monoliths on rapa nui [can't remember the western name of that place].

Easter Island. That's the Western name for the place with the big enigmatic stone heads. Lions of the Old World kind (the ones with manes)are shown in something like that pose in heraldry. You see a lion and a unicorn upright with forelimbs out on either side of a big shield on Britain's coat of arms. So seeing American type "lions" posed that way might have some kind symbolism to do with aristocracy or royalty. Sumpn like that.

thank you for that info :study:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 5:53 am

i dreamt that i was in a congressional hearing room in DC, the late senator howard baker came back to life in order to testify at an impeachment hearing, and the impeachee's minions had broadcast a bunch of lies about how he was not who he said he was. i asked him about his response to this, and he said they were a bunch of nobodies.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 3:40 pm

I had a weird dream that I had moved back into our old trailer from my childhood (one that burned down from meth addicts long after we moved away).

In my dream a family friend named Daniel was staying with us in the trailer and my mom caught him stealing from us and kicked him out our house.

Then next thing I knew we were on some kind of wooden raft on a fast moving river in a big gloomy swamp. Beside us was another kid with blonde hair who seemed familar to me (like somebody I knew before but didn't know who he was). He shouted to me "Man I am getting fed up with the south!" And the next thing I knew we driften into some kind of flooded abandoned factory at the end if the swampy river. Then the flooded metal floor of this rusty grimy gloomy factory opened and the water drained and all of us fell into the darkness beneath the factory. I woke up after that. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 3:59 am

i dreamt i was outdoors in a field with tall grasses, and a tame gray coyote sidled up to me with a happy facial expression, expecting a treat, so i scratched on its neck/throat/ears/jowls, it was wagging its tail like a domestic dog. then i awoke.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

18 Jun 2019, 4:08 am

Driving Lego cars on the streets of my city.
Also, my husband as cpt Hook.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 10:45 am

I dreamed I was writing a check for something. I don't know what it was specifically. I must have been watching some kind of television show in which the character was doing something similar and fell asleep in the middle of it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:23 pm

i dreamt i was in some strange condo, along with a relation and somebody else i'd never seen before, in the dream they were both from arizona. i was feeling a bit chilly, so i looked at the thermostat and it was set at 62F. the relations said they were cold and they wanted some heat, i said i could handle it up to 68 or so, above that would be sweltering to me and i'd heat stroke out. the AZ man said "well i think you're just gonna have to suffer then." i walked away from them and went into the kitchen, they followed but i saw a group of other people i'd not seen before in waking life. then i awoke. :huh:

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in some strange condo, along with a relation and somebody else i'd never seen before, in the dream they were both from arizona. i was feeling a bit chilly, so i looked at the thermostat and it was set at 62F. the relations said they were cold and they wanted some heat, i said i could handle it up to 68 or so, above that would be sweltering to me and i'd heat stroke out. the AZ man said "well i think you're just gonna have to suffer then." i walked away from them and went into the kitchen, they followed but i saw a group of other people i'd not seen before in waking life. then i awoke. :huh:

Hmm... maybe an incident will come to happen in the future?

I once had a dream about the woods behind my house being torn down to build a new neighborhood of houses, and a couple of years ago they started tearing the trees down to do just that.

I also once had a dream about my friend from high school coming back to school after she moved away from home, and she was in the cafeteria a few days later just like in my dream.

I hope my nightmare about me and my brother ending up homeless and hitchhiking after my mom passes away never comes true. :|

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:36 pm

I had another dream that I was reading WP. Someone posted that they were "building a shrine to immorality".

8O

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:39 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I had another dream that I was reading WP. Someone posted that they were "building a shrine to immorality".

8O

Must have been me? :mrgreen: