What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 419 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422 ... 498  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:39 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I had another dream that I was reading WP. Someone posted that they were "building a shrine to immorality".

8O

Must have been me? :mrgreen:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:40 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
I had another dream that I was reading WP. Someone posted that they were "building a shrine to immorality".

8O

Nope, it wasn't. I know who it was, though... :roll:

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:42 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

8O

Nope, it wasn't. I know who it was, though... :roll:

Pity... :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:46 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in some strange condo, along with a relation and somebody else i'd never seen before, in the dream they were both from arizona. i was feeling a bit chilly, so i looked at the thermostat and it was set at 62F. the relations said they were cold and they wanted some heat, i said i could handle it up to 68 or so, above that would be sweltering to me and i'd heat stroke out. the AZ man said "well i think you're just gonna have to suffer then." i walked away from them and went into the kitchen, they followed but i saw a group of other people i'd not seen before in waking life. then i awoke. :huh:

Hmm... maybe an incident will come to happen in the future? I once had a dream about the woods behind my house being torn down to build a new neighborhood of houses, and a couple of years ago they started tearing the trees down to do just that. I also once had a dream about my friend from high school coming back to school after she moved away from home, and she was in the cafeteria a few days later just like in my dream. I hope my nightmare about me and my brother ending up homeless and hitchhiking after my mom passes away never comes true. :|

i truly hope to christ that your nightmares just go away and never stick their noses into reality. i have had precognitive dreams but they weren't nightmarish. i have had nightmarish dreams that seemed to depict bad things happening in real life but they had things that gave them away as just fevered neural garbage, like time out of sequence.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 11:50 pm

i dreamt i was in an unfamiliar hospital, i was on a litter and was having a bit of fun propelling myself somehow, down the hallways past people who paid me no mind, i think i was going with mostly mind power but may have reached down with a leg for an extra kick now and then. i reached an elevator that had some kind of lever apparatus so people wouldn't get stuck in the closing door, i manipulated that lever with a foot so the door would stay open long enough to get into this elevator before it ascended to higher floors. it was a large wood-paneled elevator with about 10 people in it, large enough that the litter i was on fit well within it with about 8 feet of room all around me and my litter. at this point the litter transformed itself into some kind of artwork, the cushion atop the little disappeared and was replaced with some kind of artsy multicolored paint work on plywood beneath a varnish layer. then i awoke.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 8:42 pm

I had another dream about getting lost in an unfamiliar place.

Sanctus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 3:03 pm

A few nights ago was the first time I could remember my dream in quite a while.

I dreamt I was in some sort of large hall with a bunch of people. It was a social, happy event. Suddenly someone checked their phone and said there was an official tsunami warning. I looked out of the window and there was indeed a huge wave rapidly approaching. People started panicking and I started running. I remember thinking 'I don't want to drown, because that's a terrible way to die'. Then there was a 'cut' and in the next scene of the dream I'm swimming in open water, I somehow survived, but the water is radioactive for some reason. I get the feeling that although I survived the radioactivity might still kill me.

A dark dream, and I woke kind of in a sh***y mood that stayed for most of the day.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 3:10 pm

I had a dream that Wrong Planet will die down like every other message board on the internet due to trolling. Let us see when that comes true.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 7:44 pm

^^^now THAT is a NIGHTMARE!! 8O :pale: :o

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 9:45 am

I dreamed I got lost on the way to work and found myself a long way from my workplace. I practically had to run the equivalent distance of a marathon before I found my way back. Of course, I was late and missed my entire working day. I think watching old marathon videos has finally caught up to me. Naturally, I was tired and my feet were just about killing me.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 1:34 am

A inappropriate dream.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 5:58 am

I dreampt last night I was back in church and reading one of those annoying Chtistian magazines about the harmful effects of homosexuality on the family. :|

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2019, 9:08 pm

I had a long dream that was very movie-like. I dreamt that this really nerdy but endearing young guy on the spectrum fell in love with a pretty young woman he was friends with when they were both teenagers, but she wasn’t interested in him (she loved him as a friend but she had some prejudice concerning his quirkiness. He had thick, coke bottle glasses and had some odd but interesting mannerisms).

Eventually, he moved away and went to a university in the city and became a philosophy professor. I’m not sure what all she did, but she had a variety of relationships that never went anywhere. He loved her his entire life and would run into her once in awhile and long for her.

Anyway, once they were both well into middle age (and had some grey hair), he went home to visit his parents and she was visiting as well. She had just had a car accident that day. Maybe she needed the accident to wake her up. Anyway, the stars aligned and she finally realized that she had always loved him and that’s how it ended. Lots of happiness and a sense of coming home.

I had this same dream twice last night. I woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy as if I had just watched a romantic movie. It was sad, though, too.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2019, 9:31 pm

I dreampt last night I was back in church and reading one of those annoying Chtistian magazines about the harmful effects of homosexuality on the family. :|

I hate having those sorts of dreams. It would be much more satisfying if you were tearing one of those magazines up while in church.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 2:24 am

i dreamt i was driving down the local highway behind some slowpoke in a black batmobile, i was waiting for a chance to pass him when he suddenly took off with gus [as they useta say back in the day] and left me behind in the dust, and as he climbed the hill all the other cars in front of him sped up also.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 6:59 pm

i dreamt i was in some public auditorium within a larger building, perhaps a college or university public building, i entered a small venue or hall with theatrical seating on either side of a middle passageway, up front was a proscenium and in front of that was some audio and video equipment on racks, including a giant flat-screen tv set, direct view. the whole room was done up in a salmon/rose color, the lighting was subdued. there were restroom doors up on the side front. i sat on the front right seat about 3 back from the front. Alex Trebek, in his "Jeopardy!" garb, was walking around checking the equipment, i thought about trying to make conversation with him, perhaps asking him about something unusual like his audio equipment and taste in music, but was distracted by some other people who entered the room, one woman in particular, wearing a short dress and sweater and with skin tone that matched the room decor making her almost disappear. she dropped bunches of round chocolate candies around the floor here and there for some unknown reason. i reached down and picked them up and ate them, they tasted smoothly chocolaty but with a fruity undertone. then i had to go to the bathroom and i went up front but the woman beat me to it, entering and quickly closing the door behind her. there were two more doors, one prolly a janitor's closet, but for some reason i left the auditorium searching for another lavatory elsewhere, and not finding one, making my way back to the auditorium but this time loud music was blaring from within, the door was closed and appeared to be locked but they didn't close it all the way so the lock was not latched, so i re-entered the auditorium only to find it packed with people, i thought about going back to the now vacated lavatory up front but Alex was in the middle of a presentation and q&a session with the audience, and then i awoke. :huh: