What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 469 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472 ... 498  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2022, 6:15 pm

I had a nightmare that I was watching TV and a "breaking news report" came on. Then they showed a nuclear explosion. Then I woke up.

At least it really was breaking news, instead of something stupid like whatever the president said in the past five minutes.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2022, 3:17 am

i dreamt i was in yet another strange version of my late parents' house, i was in the master bedroom's bathroom, and noticed shirts that had been set atop a dirty toilet with the lid up and the shirts' tails had fallen into the yellow pee water in the bowl, and i picked each one up with disgust and laid them on my bed.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2022, 7:07 pm

I dreamed rather elaborately this morning. But most memorable is probably teaming up with a young woman to use a wire to try and choke Hugo Weaving to death, unsuccesfully. It's okay, he was a bad guy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 7:15 am

i dreamt a long-ago workplace thug and me were in an unfamiliar house, i don't know what i was doing there but the thug found me and cornered me in a room with his pet attack jaguar, and he threatened to sic the jaguar on me unless i let him take his scissors and cut me up. i told him to let his jaguar attack me and after i killed it, i would kill him.

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 8:52 am

I'm grown and have my family with me. We are getting in or out of the car at my childhood home. Suddenly an elephant roars and is running down the driveway towards us. We run for the front door while I'm reaching into my pocket for the key. When I get to the door, I try it anyway and it opens. The lights are on and the dream is now in color. I make room in the foyer for the family. I feel the family is safe, but never see them just feel their presence through out the dream. I also sense people in the house but don't know them.

Thinking about the dream is weird as I had a reoccurring nightmare in the house's entrance foyer in my youth.

This is the first dream I remember or recall since this past summer.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2022, 7:40 pm

i dreamt i was in a room with the actor james caan, only in the dream his name was canaan and i could not for the life of me dredge up his first name. he told me that basically, because i didn't receive unconditional love [or didn't perceive it] in my formative years, the rest of my life would just be a constant search for unconditional love, and i would not amount to, in his words, "spit."

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 6:09 am

I dreamt that the Higher Power was talking to me about some important spiritual truths, like reincarnation, karma etc. It was a very realistic dream :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 12:00 pm

^^^i believe that was lucid.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 12:04 pm

i dreamt i was at an airport with a group of other people, in alaska. i had lost my return ticket, so at great expense i paid a local pilot i met who just deplaned, and asked him if he'd fly me back home, so we walked to his car, then drove to his airplane hangar where we got in his piper cub and we took off, and about halfway between alaska and washington state a big asteroid smashed us to bits.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 12:07 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Probaly it was a lucid dream indeed :) I had two dreams like that recently, in one of them I met no one else but Erik Medhus who helped me. https://channelingerik.com/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 12:08 pm

Irulan wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Probaly it was a lucid dream indeed :) I had two dreams like that recently, in one of them I met no one else but Erik Medhus who helped me. https://channelingerik.com/

that went beyond lucid into Out-Of-Body-Experience territory then. you are psychically talented. what did Erik say to you in this experience? [it WAS an OOBE and no mere dream]

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 12:21 pm

I don't remember exactly what he told me - I seriously have to start to write down my dreams in a special dream diary - but what I do remember is that he taught me then how to use my spiritual powers, how to navigate in the spiritual world - how to move, using my spirit body etc. I believe I dreamed then that I died and then he helped me. It was several times when I had dreams with Erik in. I seriously have to start recording them. I dream VERY, VEEEEERY often, even two or three times a week about one and the same thing:

1. That I study in a distant city and can't find my college :roll: . I visit the city from my dream maaaaany times in my dreams and I have already learned to recognize many characteristic buildings of it.
2. That I am at a summer camp/hospital where all the bathrooms/toilets are impossibly dirty and demolished and I can't wait to be taken home by my mom.

P.S. I won recently in an online contest a free Tarot cards reading and the nice lady who did the reading told me that I indeed possess mediumship abilities :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 12:42 pm

A dirty toilet suggests that there is filth and toxicity somewhere in your life. If you have dreams about dirty bathrooms, this usually depicts toxic or unhealthy emotions, relationships, and thoughts. This is why if you see this kind of toilet in your dream, it means there are issues in your life that need to be resolved. the lost college dream suggests that your spiritual quest gets sidetracked by more mundane concerns in your life or by toxic things [bad people in your life?]. the Tarot lady was right :star:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 12:59 pm

Thank you for your interpretation :) I swear, I know this city - its most characteristic buildings at least, practically by heart now 8O I have those dreams for like AT LEAST half a year. I am always dreaming then about one and the same thing. There is for example a bookstore in this dream city, one in which I want to buy a book with fragments of the journals by L. M. Montgomery (I generally dream very often about libraries and bookstores; some books they sell there are the size of a human being and I always wonder how it is possible for a book to be so HUGE - no one could pick it up then). The most important part of this college dream is that part in which I don't have my index book with me and I'm afraid I haven't gotten all the teachers' signatures in it :roll: But I don't do anything with this - it's as if I was ignoring this on purpose. I also often dream in those dreams about a religion class I don't like at all, for there is always such a huge amount of extremely complicated Roman catholicism religion knowledge I have to acquire :? :roll:

Last edited by Irulan on 13 Mar 2022, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 1:03 pm

^^^you're welcome :flower: is there something about the novel "anne of green gables" that resonates with you to the extent that you take it with you in your dreaming? what does the index book do for you in your dream?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 1:13 pm

Actually it's not about the Anne novel you mention, it's about the very journals by Mrs. Montgomery themselves - I often read them recently and I was truly fascinated with them. I wanted to read more of them, for only the first volume was translated into Polish. In my dreams I dream about a book containing the fragments of her diaries. I don't know why otherwise I could dream about this so OFTEN. The same as I have no idea why I dream so often about a Garfield plush toy I encounter in so many different contexts in my dreams. The index book is ALWAYS in turn left by me in the college's secretary office and I don't have it with me. I know i don't have all the teachers' signatures in it but I ignore it and all the potential consequences of not getting them. I just know this in those dreams... but I don't care 8O