What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 427 of 496 [ 7933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430 ... 496  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 3:23 pm

This happened just yesterday when I was on a bus heading home from school.

I was walking alone on a trail in what appeared to be a forest. I stopped at a point and took out my I-Phone to take some pictures. I uploaded them onto my Facebook page and continued walking.

I then stopped at another point and saw what appeared to be a large pile of human feces mixed with used cigarettes and chewed tobacco.

I then heard a male voice saying to me, "Man up. Freaking out isn't going to help you get a good grade."

Then I woke up.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 5:59 pm

Last night was frightening. :pale: I was hiding in what looked like my parent's basement but the outside of the house was like a city building in the middle of downtown, along with some other people I didn't know. The house was surrounded by people carrying some strange type of weapon. Laser guns or something. They were aiming the weapons away from the building, targeting another building or anyone walking down the road, but I was sure they were going to shoot anyone they saw moving around inside inside any moment, so I'd lie as still as possible on the floor of my brother's old bedroom and stare at them through the window. Every time it looked like one of them was about swing and around and point their weapon at me I'd feel a sick wave of terror wash over me but I didn't dare move. There was a TV on and someone was on the news reporting what was happening but then the screen would turn to static. I was also looking at mirrors and pictures around me and the faces in them would turn into a skull or a horrific-looking creature. I actually kind of enjoyed this, so I'd deliberately stare at the faces and feel chills go through me as they got uglier and more frightening. And then my mother came in and everything seemed fine and the other people in the house and I got up and sat around the kitchen table to have supper or something.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2019, 3:26 am

had an absolutely nonsensical bit about driving my dad [RIP] around in some kinda car that divided into a power part and a steering part. he took off without me in the steering part of the car, i was stuck with the power part of the car [engine and tranny and rear wheels and some kinda pilot wheel underneath like on an old-fashioned toy train], this motor part was also a toilet, and after i piddled in it i flushed it, and waited for the float to rise to the top, it could only start when i pushed the float back down, then the engine turned over and fired up, but without the steering i couldn't go anywhere especially since it was downstairs in the open-air basement of this house next to the road. notably i could smell the gassy exhaust of the thing. i was trying to figure out at that point, how to get it back home, when i awoke. :huh:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2019, 6:47 pm

I had some disease where my body was covered by big scabby red sores, but I felt no pain or discomfort. But other people had to stay away because I was contagious.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2019, 11:13 pm

i dreamt i was in my sister's kitchen, there was food for a party on the table, then i went outside where i saw the shabby man from an earlier dream [who made loud groaning noises while hiding in my tin can's crawl space] as he walked out from the treeline, and i looked around for my sister but she was taking off down the hill in one of two vehicles, the other vehicle had the actor jud hirsch in it, who beckoned me to jump in before it was too late, so i ran up and jumped into the van, which was full of people and various kinds of large decorative rock. this was the second dream with jud hirsch in it. we eventually ended up in some local grassy park land, with scrubby trees in the background, and a stream babbling nearby. we all got out of the van and the driver toed-in the van with a handle, to a parking spot. then i awoke.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 4:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in my sister's kitchen, there was food for a party on the table, then i went outside where i saw the shabby man from an earlier dream [who made loud groaning noises while hiding in my tin can's crawl space] as he walked out from the treeline, and i looked around for my sister but she was taking off down the hill in one of two vehicles, the other vehicle had the actor jud hirsch in it, who beckoned me to jump in before it was too late, so i ran up and jumped into the van, which was full of people and various kinds of large decorative rock. this was the second dream with jud hirsch in it. we eventually ended up in some local grassy park land, with scrubby trees in the background, and a stream babbling nearby. we all got out of the van and the driver toed-in the van with a handle, to a parking spot. then i awoke.

What does Jud Hirsch represent ...to you?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 8:07 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

What does Jud Hirsch represent ...to you?

as the voice of avuncular reason.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 11:46 am

That makes sense. A guy who played a cab driver in a great old TV series, who is also the voice of reason, is offering to take you away from a scene of craziness in a vehicle he is driving.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 7:29 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
That makes sense. A guy who played a cab driver in a great old TV series, who is also the voice of reason, is offering to take you away from a scene of craziness in a vehicle he is driving.

actually he was just one of the passengers, he sat in the back cross-legged as though a scout around a campfire. he was dressed in jeans and cardigan sweater and appeared as he did back in the day.

i dreamt i was some kind of hospital employee, perhaps a doctor, in this large classical academy-like setting- i had invented some kind of reality-altering device like a time machine but that inadvertently it turned out more to be a teleporter via phase-change of the cells in my body, moving me a fraction of a second back in time and a few hundred feet away [which still managing to remain visible], down the hall in the office of my fiancée's [a doctor] father, also a doctor there. he was amazed to see me in his office and wondered how i managed the trick, and i told him to withhold his judgment until i explained, that i'd tried to invent a time machine but instead got more like a teleporter, and to my relief he accepted my explanation, and as we walked down the hall to my office we discussed the particulars of this phenomenon, and ended up meeting my fiancée, and together we went into the unisex lavatory and locker-room shower, i walked past the showers, and distinctly felt steam and droplets of water hit me all over my body, and then into the lavatory which was an open trough, all the guys waited in line, and the person in front of them had a safety pin that the pee'ers were supposed to slip through the epidermal portion of their skin somewhere before they could pee, and when it came my turn i couldn't bear the thought of poking myself like that so i told the lady in front of me to not bother, that she could stay or go, and she took off abruptly. then i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 12:53 am

after many years in the dream world social wilderness, i finally have been able to ride in vehicles with other people and go places with them in my dreams at least.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 2:38 am

I was floating.
Everything was black. While I was sort of leaning on top of some concrete wall. I've felt the texture of the hallow blocks of the wall, the wall's height at least 20 feet high. I dunno why I know this.
I also felt the breeze, then the tree leaves and branches. I've felt it too while I was floating.

I don't know where I was going. I was sort of waiting, or exploring. I don't know. Everything was black. The leaves are more like layering shadows. There's nothing remotely light there.

I just woke up after realizing that.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 12:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

actually he was just one of the passengers, he sat in the back cross-legged as though a scout around a campfire. he was dressed in jeans and cardigan sweater and appeared as he did back in the day.

i dreamt i was some kind of hospital employee, perhaps a doctor, in this large classical academy-like setting- i had invented some kind of reality-altering device like a time machine but that inadvertently it turned out more to be a teleporter via phase-change of the cells in my body, moving me a fraction of a second back in time and a few hundred feet away [which still managing to remain visible], down the hall in the office of my fiancée's [a doctor] father, also a doctor there. he was amazed to see me in his office and wondered how i managed the trick, and i told him to withhold his judgment until i explained, that i'd tried to invent a time machine but instead got more like a teleporter, and to my relief he accepted my explanation, and as we walked down the hall to my office we discussed the particulars of this phenomenon, and ended up meeting my fiancée, and together we went into the unisex lavatory and locker-room shower, i walked past the showers, and distinctly felt steam and droplets of water hit me all over my body, and then into the lavatory which was an open trough, all the guys waited in line, and the person in front of them had a safety pin that the pee'ers were supposed to slip through the epidermal portion of their skin somewhere before they could pee, and when it came my turn i couldn't bear the thought of poking myself like that so i told the lady in front of me to not bother, that she could stay or go, and she took off abruptly. then i awoke. :huh:

That last bit was just your unconscious mind keeping you from pissing in your bed in your sleep. The rest I dunno. You used to work in a hospital. Were you engaged to a coworker there?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 6:54 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

That last bit was just your unconscious mind keeping you from pissing in your bed in your sleep. The rest I dunno. You used to work in a hospital. Were you engaged to a coworker there?

nope, i knew nobody close when i worked there. i called it "the UNcivil service" for a good reason.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2019, 3:49 am

In a dreamt of the "coco-note" it was a way of delivering a message written on a polymer note that had been slipped inside the eye of a coconut. The coco-note had a magical effect on the recipient, so I had sent one to Donald Trump asking him to keep still while we built a wall around him.
:lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 7:16 pm

^^^i can grok that dream :wtg:

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 7:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^i can grok that dream :wtg:

Yes its grokable whatever that is but its also a note to myself to curb something perhaps.