What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 422 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425 ... 496  Next

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 8:34 am

There were a couple of bears who were friendly to me.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Aug 2019, 8:37 am

Trains.
Lots of trains I was late for, trains going wrong direction, me unable to buy a ticket, unable to get to the right train.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 10:46 am

magz wrote:
Trains.
Lots of trains I was late for, trains going wrong direction, me unable to buy a ticket, unable to get to the right train.

Did you get the train numbers?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 10:47 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I got to kiss someone from WP.

I'll never tell. :P

Umm. Could be anyone!

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 3:05 pm

Anyone had tsunami dreams?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 5:02 pm

auntblabby wrote:
WARNING- POSSIBLY HARMFUL -

a fragment of remembered "cold" nightmare had me in some kind of overcrowded bedlam style of mental hospital where i witnessed some poor lug strapped into a dental chair and getting tortured with electrical probes, one of the torturers was dressed in hospital white garb, a surgical gown, and he placed electrodes on the guy's mouth then thought better and removed them and grabbed some other wand and placed it on the torture victim's mouth, pressed a button and with a loud BANG! a geyser of pale blood gushed from the victim's mouth as the torturer removed the probe. the victim seemed to be unconscious.

Gosh!

That's not the first time you dreamt about watching someone being tortured.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 8:28 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
WARNING- POSSIBLY HARMFUL -

a fragment of remembered "cold" nightmare had me in some kind of overcrowded bedlam style of mental hospital where i witnessed some poor lug strapped into a dental chair and getting tortured with electrical probes, one of the torturers was dressed in hospital white garb, a surgical gown, and he placed electrodes on the guy's mouth then thought better and removed them and grabbed some other wand and placed it on the torture victim's mouth, pressed a button and with a loud BANG! a geyser of pale blood gushed from the victim's mouth as the torturer removed the probe. the victim seemed to be unconscious.

Gosh! That's not the first time you dreamt about watching someone being tortured.

but i hope to Christ it is the LAST torture dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 1:34 am

my above hope was denied me-
i dreamt i was in an airport departure lounge, sitting on an orange bench, and some thug, compact/swarthy, in charcoal sweatsuit, snatches my magazine from my hands and sits on it, and when i ask him to give it back to me he takes a swing at me, misses, cusses at me then rolls over and naps, awakening after a few minutes then attacks me. i end up kicking him in the face and stomping on him, then run away, then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 7:54 pm

i dreamt i was in some big building, and i hadda go like a bastard, and every place i went, there was somebody watching me try to pee thus making willy clamp down and hide.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2019, 12:34 am

i dreamt i was in my tin can only it morphed into every other place i've ever lived- it was mid-day and i started hearing some strange sounds and feeling things go thump, and i searched around the place to find the source of the noises and vibrations, but in vain. then i heard the rustle of clothing and i whipped around and saw a mother and her two daughters, all dressed in the same "glinda the good witch" [from The Wizard of Oz] billowing white dress, all had the same dark red hair and pale goth-like complexion. the daughters stared at me with dead fish eyes.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2019, 9:08 pm

I was at a museum with Chuck Schumer. He randomly pops up in my dreams every now and then.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 11:49 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I got to kiss someone from WP.

I'll never tell. :P

Awesome! :)

Not naming names but there have been a number of WP members over the years whom I have had daydreams about kissing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 4:11 pm

i dreamt i was in some futuristic space port, though maybe not in this dimensional reality but in another, far away. everything was blue-tinged- the land, sky, buildings, vehicles, clothing people wore, but no trees or greenery visible anywhere. i was inside a space ship, everything was beige, i was walking down hallways and saw beige-suited astronauts walking here and there, then i was outside of the craft and inside a humongous blue warehouse, the thought occured that millions of people had been shrunk down to microscopic size and placed inside of rooms/suites inside that space ship which was globular, blue, about 10 feet in diameter. i'm not sure how i fit inside of that thing unless i also was microscopic then expanded back to normal size once i was on the outside. workers in blue overalls hoisted this space craft up in the air, off to the side a pilot of some kind pushed some buttons on a console, and the ship levitated silently and slowly made its way, swaying back and forth, upwards until it made contact with a bright silver-illuminated port on the ceiling several hundred feet up, then it disappeared through the port. then i was outside watching the craft sail through the air at low altitude, and it shrank to the size of a beach ball after a few miles travel at high speeds, as fast as a missile. i watched it ram holes through buildings as it slowly ascended higher and higher, and i was inside one space ship control facility filled with blue-suited mission control people behind blue consoles, as in slow motion the ship burst through a sort of prefabricated weak spot in the left wall, sailed over the heads of the technicians then exited by crashing through the right wall. then i myself rose to above the earth where i witnessed the craft orbit the earth until it broke free from earth's gravity and sailed through space to some unknown destination. at this point i heard several voices commenting on the action, including one man who said "well, they finally broke free of earth, godspeed." then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2019, 5:11 pm

i dreamt i was living in a large east coast mansion in the late 90s, it was also a hospital. it had glossy red wood flooring in the residence part, stonework on the walls, wood stoves here and there, large plate glass picture windows all over. i was in my late mother's bedroom there, it was brilliantly lit, with bright beige walls, and then some young women including my nieces as they were then, 20 years before today, flouncing in wearing fluorescently bright colored gowns, red and green and blue and purple, walking past the bedroom down the hallway to the living room, and my oldest niece noted to me that my greeting was not very enthusiastic, and i replied to her it was just all too quick for me. then we discussed her schooling, and the decaying state of the mansion and how the furnace in the basement was wood-burning, then some bureaucrat walked in, she was wearing woolen gray and light brown dickey over white shirt and gray slacks, brown loafers, and she was reading aloud from a sheet of paper saying that my niece was late to her classes at some university in Washington DC [about an hour away from the mansion] and my niece was like "oh no, i forgot all about that today!" then i found myself in the operating room suite of the labor and delivery section, some deliveries were going on [live births] and i was in the utility/wash room chatting with a housekeeper about something or another, then i awoke.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2019, 10:40 am

I had once a semi-lucid dream, in which I met my spiritual guide and we talked about reincarnation and I asked him how many incarnations I had and he told me that I had 18 ones so far and besides, I don't have a normal human soul but one of an astral striga in me :lol: https://slowianskibestiariusz.pl/blog/e ... ns/striga/ <-This is what a striga is.I checked on the net what an astral striga is - according to the net, an astral body of such an entity incarnated in a human form, has horns :o :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 3:30 am

^^^that reminds me of a dream i had a while ago, i was in heaven, in a lower region of it, and in some kind of bureaucratic office of open floor plan design. i was chatting with a heavenly bureaucrat, dressed in charcoal and maroon sweater, black trousers and white shirt. she led me into a little side-room dominated by a large computer that occupied a whole wall with its screen display. the bureaucrat pointed to 3 dots on it representing previous lifetimes most recent to my present lifetime, that were karmically significant.