What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 444 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2020, 1:17 am

i had a dream where i was walking in the woods along with a famous actor whose name escapes me, when suddenly some "murder hornets" [giant asian hornets" zoom out of nowhere and swarm aggressively around us, then start diving at us, my companion got the brunt of the punishment, yelling "OH GOD! THIS HURTS SO BAAAAAD!!" while i beat feet and left him behind, racing at top speed until i got to my room where i slammed the door shut behind me, then scrounged around for towels and anything else i could find to stuff in the crack between the door and floor. i had it almost filled up when the first murder hornet squeezed through, paused as though winded, at which point i smashed it. then another squeezed through and i grabbed a shot glass and a playing card, cupped it over the hornet which furiously bashed around inside the shot glass, then stuck the playing card under the upended shot glass, then as i pondered what i was gonna do next, i was awoken.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2020, 4:30 pm

Two nights ago, i dreamed that the world had an international cleanse, with some giganic type washer machine. It went wrong, got over heated and exploded, only a few of us survived, as hot water splurged everywhere, all over the world.
No idea why i dreamed that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2020, 7:10 pm

this world is well and long in need of a good cleansing, and that is precisely what it is gonna get.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2020, 3:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
this world is well and long in need of a good cleansing, and that is precisely what it is gonna get.

Agree! think subconsciously this dream was a response to the corona virus fear. If i ever dream of shapes, that'll be good! the world needs to shape up! 8)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2020, 4:21 pm

It's funny image. The whole world being due to go through a dishwasher. And then the machine blows a fuse. Lol!

But itt also reminds of this song from the late Sixties by Laura Nyro. Time to revive the song.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2020, 9:38 am

naturalplastic wrote:
It's funny image. The whole world being due to go through a dishwasher. And then the machine blows a fuse. Lol!

But itt also reminds of this song from the late Sixties by Laura Nyro. Time to revive the song.

Lol crazy dream i know

Ah cool! listening now! thanks for the link!

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 2:28 pm

Elephants! A dream about elephants!

In my dream, I walked out the door of the house and there was a mother elephant and two little elephants a couple hundred feet away from the front door. They see me but don't do anything.

Not long afterwards, I hear noises upstairs. I go upstairs and the three elephants are in a bedroom. I had been cooking hamburgers for lunch and so I toss them each a hamburger. The mother elephant then comes after me. I'm not sure if she wants more hamburgers or is mad at me for feeding junk food to her kids. I run downstairs and they follow, albeit clumsily since the stairway isn't nearly wide enough for elephants.

Downstairs, I chase everyone out of the way. A 40 year old relative is sick with covid-19 and laying on a sofa and can't move fast enough, but the elephants go by ignoring her so she is okay. They chase me out the doors.

Once outdoors I look around and there are little groups of elephants here and there all over the place.

I turn on the news and there are elephants everywhere. It is attributed to wildlife becoming more brazen with the pandemic and feral elephants who had stayed hidden before (living in burrows!) come out and are multiplying like crazy. They are taking over!

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 2:05 pm

Thank you for sharing! interesting dreams and the reference to wildlife. Very relevant

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 3:08 pm

kokopelli wrote:
I go upstairs and the three elephants are in a bedroom.

Three elephants in the room!

Hmmm. :scratch:

What's weighing on your mind, in triplicate?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 2:35 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
I go upstairs and the three elephants are in a bedroom.

Three elephants in the room!

Hmmm. :scratch:

What's weighing on your mind, in triplicate?

Ya mean...three big things that ...nobody is talking about?

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 5:02 pm

Last night I had a dream I was trying to make an RPG, but suddenly I ended up in the RPG and tried to consult with the NPCs about what they thought I should put in the game. Then for no reason Shrek was there and was very demanding about what he thought I should do. I'm going to try to not sleep until the caffeine I've drank is fully worn off now. lol

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2020, 12:51 am

^^^ caffeine, eh? that reminds me of the old phrase "feed your head." caffeine has not had a similar effect on me, i'd love to try nitrous and see how it affects my dreams, as one time it gave me an OOBE.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 12:46 pm

I dreamed this morning that I was 14 again, the day before my 15th birthday. Unlike when I was really 14, in the dream I was on a sailboat in the Pacific traveling in a northerly direction. As we sailed, we crossed the international date line, it was the next day, and I was then 15. So to celebrate my birthday, I went below, got a coke, opened it, and went back on deck to drink it. At that time, we tacked and went back across the international date line and I was 14 again.

So I found myself drinking a coke at the age of 14 that I didn't open until I was 15.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2020, 4:40 am

i dreamt i was in some kinda hospital, in the break room, i heard a song playing in there that i just had to get a copy of, so i went inside figuring out how i could get me a copy. i was distracted by food on the table, mostly bbq meats and cheese, as i sampled them, one of the employees, a french canadian with a thick quebecois accent, commented that all the meats and cheeses came from the "schmutz" cut out of patients. somehow i did not lose my appetite and continued munching on the yummies.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 7:34 pm

i forgot to include the end part of the dream, after the french canadian nurse informed me of the source of the snacks, how i said "i don't care, it tastes good anyways!" and the nurse standing next to me retched in revulsion.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2020, 12:50 pm

:skull: I had funnier dreams lately.

One was me in some expanded 3d space of my empty house, yet running around in 4d like see through, passing through walls and the like. Oh, and I can also levitate.
And while hiding some foreign princess from Australia (which I'm sure doesn't exists here) apparently.

Then apparently playing GTA SA, :lol: on post-story missions game.
Taking over territory maps... Yet the territories isn't supposed to be marked as take-able territory.
On a dirt bike, while firing grenade launchers and running over people.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.