What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 362 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2017, 10:50 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^I've heard of spongebob but not the other one.

Stupid auto-correct. Piraka, Bionicle 2006. :) http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Toys/Bionicle?from=Franchise.Bionicle

as spock might say, "fascinating...." :alien:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2017, 8:03 am

Dreamt about going down a large slide

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2017, 1:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^I've heard of spongebob but not the other one.

Stupid auto-correct. Piraka, Bionicle 2006. :) http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Toys/Bionicle?from=Franchise.Bionicle

as spock might say, "fascinating...." :alien:

Thank you! :flower:

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 7:27 am

Last night, I dreamed I was driving to my driver's test and when I got there, they gave me my licence and said I didn't have to take the test. Then my mom was in the passenger's seat and we drove all over like an Uber service for animals.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 11:28 am

This was a first for me.

I dreamed I was a kid again, maybe 7 or 8 or so, and I was visiting a relative with a number of kids.

The relative was a real stickler for protocol. At meals, all the kids would be at the kid's table with the plates and place settings all perfectly set in front of us. We had to sit there at attention until we were given permission to eat and we would not get permission to eat until everyone was completely behaved and sitting just right. And the adults got permission to eat at the same time. For the woman of the house, imagine her as a cross between Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and a drill seargeant.

So when we sat down to eat a dinner of fried chicken and I had a pair of pliers in my hands and couldn't sit there at attention with the pliers in my hand, so I put them on the table to the right of my spoon which was to the right of the plate (from left to right: napkin, fork, plate, knife, spoon, pliers). All the other kids saw it and were doing everything they could to keep from bursting out into laughter and the woman was getting madder and madder and refused to let us eat while it was there but there was no acceptable procedure to acknowledge that it was there and tell me to move it. So we sat there like that for some time.

Finally I couldn't stand it any more and burst out laughing, not only in the dream, but also while asleep. I burst out laughing in my sleep and woke myself up from it.

JT_
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Nov 2017, 12:08 pm

A few days ago for some reason I dreamt that I ran a red light and got a ticket for it. I have no idea why because I've never ran a red light.

RAADS-R: 170

CharlesRooster

02 Nov 2017, 1:52 pm

I recently dreamt that I had a train dropped on top of me from the sky.

W̸̨̨̢̢̡̨̡̡̧̡̢̧̧̢̡̡̡̨̛͍̯̳̹̩̖̮̖̣̤̜̼͈̜͓̱̩͓̞̠̲̻̩̟͙̤̦̠̼̙̯̲͎͈̦͇̼̭̬͓͉̟̬̰̲̩͍̮̗̗̝̺̥̲͚͎͔̙̰͈̘̖͚͇͎̳̠̹̙̫̳̻̳̳̼̞̻̜̱͓̝̗̬͎̬̳͕̭̳͇̬̯̙͎͎̖̞̰̪͖̫̦̟͉͓̲̙̻̥̦̠̺̪̰͈̰͖̗̟͖͉͉̞̲̤̝̪͙̠̳̥̤̼̦̥̳̞̪̙͈̼̹̙͖̘̞͇͔̟̣̝͍͙͈̮̰̱͉̠̤̠̲̫̼̗̫̙̭̙͈̫̺̘̲̗̗̞̩̖̦̞̟͍̘͇͉̝̖̥͔͕̣̩͇̱̪͓̩̹͎̻̙̗̬͈̰̝͕̠͎̩̞̩͛͌̈́͐̈́̌͐̐̉̈̐̍̌́͛͂̈́̾͂̈́̊̃͋̓̃̌̎̈́̏̀̈́̈́͒̀̍̾͐͑͒̋̃̑̇̽̉͊̈̌͗̐̽̅̈́͆̋̂̇̀̀̋͂͑̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅe̶̡̧̧̨̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̤̱̬̥͖̹̱̹̦̺͚͙̜͎͈͚̭͙̦̻͚͉̹͙̘͔͍̬̲̦͕̟̯̜̜̗͙͙͈̲̰̯̹̳͖̤͙̥͔̭̼͙͈͈͖̝̥̜̣̼͚̥͔̲̟̤̩͓̹̟͉̬̹̗̩͍͈͈͙̰͎͕͔͖̝̪̞̺̭̤͙̯̻̞͉̙̪̲̼̣̩̥͓̠̭̱͂̈́͆͑̑͌̈́̽̑̄̂̈́́̂̎͒̂͂̋̈́́̓̑̋̀̉̓̆̎̋͐͛̐̃̌́̓̔̌̽̑̀̈́͛̀͌̈́̄̓̍̔̉̄̍͐̀̊̌̒̎̾́̅̌̆̽̆̀́͂͂̄͗̽͑̓͋̄̏̆̐͂̊̀̓̾̒̈́͑͐͆̀̌͒͒̈͛̐̾̂̅̀́̀̇̀̃̒̊͂̇̐̑̎͊̿̂͆̇̃̉̆͒͗̔̽́͗̎͑̓̓̀͆͊̾̐̓̆̇́̊̒͛̀̀̌̏̀͑͗̍͂̑͗̒̄̏̊̍̿͌́̿́͐̍͐̇̿͐͒̿́̽̄͒̊̀̊͛̍̉̂̀̑́̐̀̎̒͛̽͛̆͗̊̄̆̓͗̂͌͐͒̎̈́̋̂̑̓̈́̌͒̅̄̆̓̂̀͊̍̌̏̐͊̉̐̀͌̓͂͛̈́̉̍̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅi̸̡̨̛̫̝̹͈͎̩͓̎̄̀̓̂͂͐́̓̔̂̍͑̄̀̀̈̀͌̏̑͑̽́͛̔͊̂͂͋͌̊̎́̄͗́̀̄̒̔̂̏͂̒̿́̀̇͊̾̐͂̏͌͛̓́͆́̏̀̀͊͊̾͒͂͋̅̄̒̽́̑̓̈́̔̔̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̚̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅř̸̡̧̧̢̨̢̡̢̡̧̡̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̤̗̜̞̝͉̖̯̙̣͕̠̥͚̲̭̯͔̣̥͓̳̳̤̪̲͚̱̤̲͉̭̰̬̙̯̜̜̹͇̱̞̟͚͍̣̲̲̣͇͕̞͕̠̟͓͚̣̠̹͇͔̰̳͓̙̜̹̞͍̺̳͖͈͖̪̬͔̹̗̤͉̥̰͇̘̦͓̩̮͉̬͚̤͇̦͓̹̝̠͔͍̺̪̖͔̱̭̰̻̥̹͎̥̘̯̦̟̤̠͕͚͇͖̞͓̼͉̱̙̱͉̘̮̤̱̩̖̰̤̦̥̝̳̠̳͓̹̥͖̘̹̫̭̲̟͈͚̺͙̠͖̪̠̜͖̟̤̙̗̥̜̯̱̣̩͇͔̰̬̹͕̦̞͇͇͇̺͕̹̜͎͔͎̲̰͕́̈͊̀̒̉̅́͒̉̆̇̓͛̓̃̐̍͌̽͊̑̂͛̏̄͗̑̐̈̿͛͐̈́̔̒̀̽̿́̔̾̔̆͐͌͆͂̒͊̀̈́̔͑͊̔̉̓̇̄̌̒̋̈́̅̾̿̋̊̋͌̅̇̀͆͋̏͐̈́͑͂̀̽́́̋͂̊̌̓̀̈̓̈́́̈́̀̓͆̒̒͗̾̃̃̀̏̒͒̎̀̀̒̈̄̈́͊̀̈́̋͛́̍̀̾͊͆̋͌͊͗͂̊̇̂̌̓̈́̈͂̈̈́̌́̀͛͆̌́̎̅͐̆͋̅̍̃̄̍̎̀́͋́̂̊̈́̓̐́̿̄́̏͂̓̏́̓̔͐̋̑͗̊̒̔͑́̀̊͐̈́̑͌̆̓͌͗̈́͆̄̒͛͒̀̈̆͋̂͑̎͒͒̎̏̑̐̆̐̃͑͛͂̔̚̕̕͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚͘̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅḏ̵̢̨̨̢̡̧̢̡̧̨̡̢̢̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̡̞̘̼͉̹̥̮͇͎̯͍̲̜̳̥͈̺̪̮̲̠̣̳̭͎͔͉̼͖̮̤̱̘͉̫͖̠̭̝̯͙͍̙̖̪͚̺̬̮̯̱̪̜̤̪̮̙̯̫̩͚͇͓͚̪͖̞͖̫̝̣͎͉͉̮̭̰̭̬̗̲̙̩͇̤͈̩͇̳͈͙̮̱̬̼̙̖̪͔̙̳̬̖̫̱̲̪̺͎̖̣̟̹̙̞̼̹͔̝̞͙͖͈̠͔̲̰̯̫̗̪̰̬̖͍̰̩̮̱͕͎̪͔͓͈͎͍̻͓͇̯͉̫̳̮͉̹̺͈̬̣͕͔͎͖̱̪͈̲͕̰̜̱̺̝̙̰͓̝̤̺̠̘͔̰̣͔̹̰͇̯͚̱̞̥̦͚͍̹̙̦̪̲̤̗̘͔̝̯̲͓̠̺̱̙̲͇̘͈͚͍͍̻̫̱̲͚̠͔̗̪̹̻̝̜̫͚̦̫͙̜̩̽̀̌͒͌̍͛̄̉̎̎̈͂̋̓̌͋͌̒̌̐̍́̇̊͂͗̓̓̓̾̂̓̓̒̽͆́̈͆̑͋̀̅̎͂̈́̄͊̂́̽̽̌̿̀͑̍̍͋͋̊̈̐̈́̈́̌̂͑́̈́͘͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅơ̶̢̢̧̡̧̨̧̨̢̧͙͉̳̖̘̠͓̙͍͍̞̖̘̠̯͙̗͍̦̰̠̰̜̩̼̬̱͇͈̫̗͙̩̦͚̝͚̞͉̫͔̥̤̩̪̘̫̤̜̩̮̱̹̟̞̻̥̞̼̘̦̙̻̩̼̝͓̠͈̯̼̳̘̮̭̣̖̻̻̳̟̘̰͖̲̝̬͓̰͇̲̞͎̹̱̹̰̳̫͉̭͎͎̙̬̹̗̘̠̱̩̓͂̋̅̂͌͒̿̀͒̋̊͂͊͒̽̆̑̔̋́͋̐͆̊̆̏̈́͊̓̏͂̎̽̌̄̀̄̃̄́̿́̌̒́͒̋͋̍̇̑̍͒̊͆̊̐̉̐̔͋͆͐̎͋͗̈́̍̈͊̾̃́̑̆̅̃͋̀́̊̂̀̑̎̀͆̄̍̓̾̓̽̈́͋̀̿̎́́̆͗͂̐͂̐͗̽́̓̊̂̐̃́̃̇́̿̀̍̑́̐̋̋̂͂͗̇͊̉̊̃̽̆͆͆͑̇͆͒́̀͌̇̓̄̆́̀͆͆̾̾̀́̐̏̄̏̉̀̽̈́̑͊̉̒̄̀͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 3:24 pm

The majority of my dreams are weird. It's hard to pick one as the weirdest. Maybe the one where I pretended to be my friend's dead sister because they asked me to for their grieving mother (they don't even have a sister) or the one about the depressed jellyfish, or failing a test because the rest of my classmates have wings and I don't, or perhaps the one where I forgot my shoes and missed a school trip, or the one where my friend lived in a field for no reason.

Maybe that dream when I had to make a birthday cake for a baby that wasn't old enough to eat solids and it turned out to be a sibling of mine even though I don't have a younger sibling... or the dream where I went to a hospital and they were rubbing salt in the wounds... or the one where people were eating literal hearts...maybe the dream where a cloud (yes, you read that right, a cloud) killed me... or the one where I failed a lie detector test, and a gummy bear suffocated me in its arms...there was also one about a nudist colony...

I often wake up wondering what on Earth I just dreamed. :D

Edit: Whoops, I didn't notice it said LAST weirdest dream you had. My bad. :oops:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 10:56 pm

I dreamt I was in my late mother's house, she was cleaning the living room and I noticed that the damaged plugged areas of the green carpeting [from when she rented it out to a careless/hostile army family] were pink.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 7:37 am

Dreamt that an unfamiliar bookstore made the mistake of hiring my worthless corpse

Dreamt that I stole tissue from the bookstore

A couple hours ago

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:08 am

I dreamed I had a school assignment I had no idea how to do.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:24 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Dreamt that an unfamiliar bookstore made the mistake of hiring my worthless corpse

Dreamt that I stole tissue from the bookstore

A couple hours ago

A bookstore mistakenly hires a zombie, and the worst thing the zombie does is to steal a couple rolls of toilet paper?

That aint so bad.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 8:27 am

A couple hours ago, dreamt about doing forward rolls on the lawn at school

Natural plastic

Yes

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 4:00 pm

I dreamed about having pulled pork for lunch. Today that is what I ate for lunch. Weird.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 5:25 pm

Warning: Violent Content! Reader Discretion Is Advised!

I was dreaming that I was walking along a path by myself minding my own business and was approaching what appeared to be a large festival. As I bought a ticket and walked in, I noticed a person bound to a chair and being tortured in a non-sexual manner.

The person was my sister. The person leading the torture session was our mother, who was standing to the side eating popcorn and cheering as if the torture session was entertaining to her.

I then noticed a corpse lying in front of our mother.

The corpse was unrecognizable and was female. A male who was wearing a military outfit and trying to get more people out apologized to me and told me who the corpse was.

The corpse was my girlfriend. The man did not told me why my girlfriend was killed.

That's when things got out of control. A brutal shootout began between our mother, the people involved in the torture session and more people about to be tortured.

The man grabbed a gun and gave it to me. I shouted, "What the hell am I supposed to do with this?"

The man said, "Just shoot her. She will keep giving you and your sister hell even if you both find your places in the world."

Our mother noticed and took a gun herself. She shot my sister, killing her instantly.

I obliged and shot our mother several times, killing her instantly.

The dream ended there.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 5:57 pm

Gosh.

IRL your mom apparently doesn't approve of your girlfriend.

I take it that you and your sister both have anger at your mom IRL.