Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 7:44 am

What did you dream last night?

Last night I dreamed that I had signed up for some kind of school or camp. My ex friend, who wasn't very nice was there. I was assigned to be in a room with a different girl, but for some reason I was sad it wasn't her. The rooms were very small, smaller then prison cells, and had one bed that I could see. At one point the girls in the camp were running for exercise and I was too, but I fell behind. My boyfriend was also there, but he was in a cage (what my dream self called the rooms) across the way. At one point his cage was going to be put next to mine, and everyone was making a really big deal out of it. at this point I was in a car with my mom. She was saying we had to hurry to meet my boyfriend because his cage was going to be put next to mine. Then there was a man in the car. he had knives and was cutting me all on my arms, but I couldn't get away. and I couldn't fight him, because he was holding a baby, and when I went to put my arms up to stop him he put the knife towards the baby. one time he put the knives down and there were also wooden rods, and I saw they were really small. at one point we stopped by a lake or something similar. there were some sort of creature like a clam. I was looking at them,and trying to touch them. Then there were crabs, but they looked more like the mouth part of a shrimp(the only way I can think to explain it. ) and they were eating the clams. Then we were back in the car and we stopped at a small parking lot/store area. the bad guy got out and had a gun! he was shooting at me, but it was a video game controller shaped like a gun. he thought it was real, but I knew he couldn't hurt me. I was throwing some kind of fabric, maybe a blanket or something at him to stop him, because I knew the bullets couldn't hurt me. sometime in the dream my mother drove into the lake. It was on the way back to see my boyfriend. I told her not too, because I have a fear of large bodies of water (the darkness below, and what I can't see) she didn't listen. it was very dark and murky. she was driving the car below the water, but somehow I stayed above it.

what did you guys dream?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 12:19 pm

I dreamed that It was late November and it snowed, overnight. Everybody was called into work, and I helped shovel the sidewalks. It really made me feel like, I was a part of something, instead of being at home, on YouTube. :)

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 12:20 pm

I dreamt i blow up in airplane heading to Washington DC

Free-Hinter-System
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jul 2010, 1:01 pm

Nothing. I didn't manage to get any sleep last night, which has now happened 4 times in the last 6 days... I feel compelled to reduce that fraction, even though it would be improper in this context... ^^

takemitsu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 1:51 pm

I dreamed that while at work, they were asking people to stay after work to help with the shipment of a bunch of exotic animals. Some people were given guns to ward off the poachers that were expected to hit the center. I was apart of a PR committee that talked to the press about our confidence on how we planned on seeing the rendezvous through. Sarah Palin gave a couple of her words. I never seen one animal during this time, but when we were done, we got sent home by bus, on the same route I used to take when I was in high school.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 2:22 pm

First, I dreamed that my mother readopted a dog that we had surrendered, drove back to Ohio with him, and had been hiding him in the house for a couple of weeks without anyone knowing. She did all this because she thought we had surrendered him wrong and wanted to resurrender him the proper way. We had to drive back down to Georgia to do it all over again, and I was furious because he had lived the first time, but now he was in danger again.

Then I woke up. Then I fell back asleep.

My next dream was that I decided screw a traditional wedding, and we eloped to a beach, taking only a photographer.

Three years!

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 2:54 pm

I had a bunch of dreams last night but I only remember the last one.

For some reason there was snow on the ground and I was sledding down a trail through the woods (I was with a friend that in real life I'd just gone on a trip to an amusement park and ridden roller coasters last Saturday). We were looking for a really fast place to sled down and there was one part where the hill was especially steep, but I was concerned because the snow looked slightly brown and dirty underneath the surface (don't know why the brown snow was alarming but it was foreboding for some reason).

Anyways, like an idiot I went first and when I reached the brown section of snow it turned out there were rotted 2-by-4s and nails underneath. I felt a shooting pain in my finger as I got up from the sled. To my horror, when I looked at my hand and there was a nail driven straight through my finger. It went in underneath my fingernail and exited at the first knuckle. I pulled the nail out and all the skin came off my finger with it. The end of my finger looked really gross like ground beef hanging off the bone.

Somehow by the time I got to the ER the wound had completely healed and the nurse was asking me what was wrong with my finger. I told her what had happened and she said it looked healed but as a precaution she would have to amputate the finger and examine it for gangrene. She then cut off my finger with this little saw attached to a power drill (there was no anesthesia but it didn't hurt for some reason). She then told me to make an appointment to get it re-attached the next week if there was no gangrene.

I exited the building but then just as I was getting near the car I decided I wanted my finger re-attached right away. I was worried the nurse was going to lose it. However, by that time all the doors back into the building were locked. I finally found this kiosk but the lady behind it told me I needed an ID card which I didn't have to get in. She told me I'd have to fill out an order form in order to get an ID card mailed to me the next day. She handed me this 5 page form but I couldn't grip the pen with my finger missing and kept dropping it as I attempted to write. As I got more and more angry and upset my finger started to bleed and I was getting blood all over the paperwork.

Understandably, I woke up feeling really anxious and upset and there was drool on the pillow.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 3:58 pm

last night i dreamt i was with some man going to watch a movie about aspergers. i cant quite remember who he was but i know he was someone i know in real life:/. as we got closer to the cinema i kept seeing weird road signs- saying things like 'warning, no empathy ahead' lol.
he was giving me a piggy back when we saw a crowd approaching- it was the local autistic group, whod just been to see the film. we were abit nervous because we knew they had autism but decided to talk to them and made friends with a girl who we walked home.
outside her house i asked for her number and he was like yeah me too. she wrote her name on a piece of paper and i realised her initial and last name were the same as mine, i realised she must be related to me but didnt say anything. then i went in her house and was borrowing 3shirts(?) and her mum looked like my family and was giving me evils like she knew.
next thing her nan was chasing me around her backgarden shouting something about her husband and i was terrified. i eventually got her to sit down on a picnic bench and explained how id been going to see a movie and had bumped into the girl. this seemed to do the trick and i went on my merry way.

i dunno why but the dream left me feeling really weird. it was so realistic. and i wish i could remember who the boy was

and we never did get to see the film:(

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 4:22 pm

Dreamed I was laying in bed with some slightly chubby pale skinned goth chick. We were supposed to be just friends or something but as she was falling asleep I couldn't stop caressing her thigh. At this point my memory is kinda vague and not random discussion safe. I will say that I woke up really angry cause it was over.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 4:37 pm

I don't remember. I know sex was involved, but that's about it.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 5:30 pm

A dream of me and my girlfriend's future wedding. :heart:

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 4:54 am

I can't remember exactly, but it involved trying to send an email with a malfunctioning computer. It's a recurring dream.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

superlisamcb2
Raven
Raven

18 Oct 2010, 4:16 pm

My dreams make no sense at all.....although I would like Freddy Krueger to get in my dreams so I could hug him and tell him how much I love him!

I know....I'm insane, haha.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 4:54 pm

Last night I dreamed a dreadful dream (I hope it may be for good),
They were hunting me with hawks and hounds, and the young Colonel was dead.

Ach, well, I wish. Really, I got an hour or two's sleep and spent most of the night staring at the ceiling in a dazed state. :wink:

The year is still young.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 5:16 pm

I had this dream where I was going to get married happily ever after and have kids. :)

tonin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2010, 6:13 pm

I was a journalist reporting on the inane conformity of conservative couples in western society.