Page 3 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

27 May 2010, 4:11 am

Here is a website to convert feet and inches to cm if anyone wants it: http://manuelsweb.com/ft_in_cm.htm

I am 163.5 cm which is 5'4.4"

None of my blood relatives on my mothers side are taller than 5'10", and most of the females are 5'5" and below. I'm one of the tallest females with my mum being the tallest at 5'5.2" My dad is fairly short for a man too (5'7") even though some of his blood relatives are 6' and above.
I obviously get my height from my mothers side but I don't believe that it's entirely genetic.

sylvr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 May 2010, 8:25 am

5'2 and there I stay. Oldest of my siblings, shortest by far. Haven't 'outgrown' my parents. :(

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 62 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

AW
Raven
Raven

16 Jun 2010, 12:43 am

Don't know in feet, but 173cm. It's an average height, that's not too small and not too tall :D

Cicely
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 1:04 am

I'm 5'6. That's 167.6 cm.

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jun 2010, 2:55 pm

That's cool. I notice lots of people just in general are usually in the 5 foot area. Thats cool!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 5:58 pm

I haven't measured myself in a while but last time I measured I was close to six feet tall so I'm probably around six feet now. It sucks being bullied by people who are shorter and less sensitive than yourself.

"I'm actually a really sensitive guy, trapped in a huge body."
-Tubba Blubba from Paper Mario.

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I haven't measured myself in a while but last time I measured I was close to six feet tall so I'm probably around six feet now. It sucks being bullied by people who are shorter and less sensitive than yourself.

"I'm actually a really sensitive guy, trapped in a huge body."
-Tubba Blubba from Paper Mario.

Yes it does. I hate it. I am a really sensitive person and I am so tall but was bullied by lots of people smaller and with no hearts. It stinks. And people are telling me to hit them but I just can't. I hated it

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 8:07 pm

6'0"

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 8:44 pm

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Yes it does. I hate it. I am a really sensitive person and I am so tall but was bullied by lots of people smaller and with no hearts. It stinks. And people are telling me to hit them but I just can't. I hated it

The bad part for me is the thought that I could damage them pretty hard if only I was insensitive enough to do so. Sometimes I wish I was either less sensitive so I could break their faces or less tall so I could tell myself that they were picking on the little guy. They're like little vampire bats that just keep coming back, draining a bit of my sanity each time.

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jun 2010, 9:25 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:

The bad part for me is the thought that I could damage them pretty hard if only I was insensitive enough to do so. Sometimes I wish I was either less sensitive so I could break their faces or less tall so I could tell myself that they were picking on the little guy. They're like little vampire bats that just keep coming back, draining a bit of my sanity each time.

They are like vampire bats that is a great way to put it. So you have the power to but not the will. I understand that. Question and I ask myself as well as I ask you. If someone was hurting you, seriously like trying to kill you would you fight back? I think the fact of I am going to die would make me fight back. But when I was being beaten up in high school and I tried to bunch my punch wasn't strong and it wouldn't punch it was weird. I don't know how to explain it. I am just not one to fight.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:

They are like vampire bats that is a great way to put it. So you have the power to but not the will. I understand that. Question and I ask myself as well as I ask you. If someone was hurting you, seriously like trying to kill you would you fight back? I think the fact of I am going to die would make me fight back. But when I was being beaten up in high school and I tried to bunch my punch wasn't strong and it wouldn't punch it was weird. I don't know how to explain it. I am just not one to fight.

I would fight back to defend myself from death, but I probably wouldn't be able to force myself to fight back against an annoying person unless I had already gone insane.

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jun 2010, 11:12 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:

I would fight back to defend myself from death, but I probably wouldn't be able to force myself to fight back against an annoying person unless I had already gone insane.

Yeah I agree. I understand your exact words

Klint
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 11:30 pm

5' 10" I think.

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2010, 11:20 pm

prob the shortest here...

154cm... actually only 153.5cm :P

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Jun 2010, 1:11 am

melbi wrote:

I have no idea how tall or "short" as you say that is in feet. But hey that's cool anyways :)

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 1:19 am

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
melbi wrote:

I have no idea how tall or "short" as you say that is in feet. But hey that's cool anyways :)

just did the conversion, it's 5' 0.4" :P
scratch the 0.4....
so just 5 feet i think