Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 9:53 pm

Hi!

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Jun 2015, 4:48 pm

Hi Kitty, I can't speak on behalf of everyone here but I'm fine: had a few small frustrations during the day and had a nap to get over it all but feeling much better now and up late.

Have you been hibernating somewhere? :flower:

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 6:39 pm

I been busy. I'm moving & things are ALOT CRAZY in my house. I want to tell ppl that I haven't been on the forum cuz I needed new glasses, it was hard seeing the board.

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 10:07 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
How is everyone?

Good I love your profile picture of Tux the Linux mascot. In my opinion Linux is the best operating system ever I tried to censor stupid things written on the "memories" board in our class by printed off pictures of the amazing Linux mascot that is much loved.

This happened about 5 minutes ago so right now I'm f**cking pissed, I am really mad at those arrogant, stupid piss-ants. I am obsessed with Tux.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 3:33 pm

I'm good, but tired. My arms are chewed up after doing some yard work for a family that goes to my church. A group of weeds were smart and used some rose bushes as a defense, but a bunch of scratches later I emerged victorious and $50 richer. :P

I've also have been working out at a gym and been working at getting things listed and sold on eBid and Bonanza.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 5:33 pm

Hi Kitty,

I wish I was a kitty cat who could curl up and go to sleep, have nice dreams, then wake up to good food.

Instead, I have to go out and make a living--but that's not too bad, either.