are their any famous people here?

Page 1 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


are you famous are up in coming?
yes 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
no 79%  79%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 29

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Oct 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,353

09 Jul 2010, 12:33 pm

i just was wondering are there any famous or up in coming, actress singer ect here. share :wink:



MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Oct 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,353

09 Jul 2010, 12:34 pm

MONIQUE I.J up in comming actress, model, poet

[img][img]http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr110/moniqueidamayjohnson/Picture030.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][img][800:1024]http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr110/moniqueidamayjohnson/scan0001.jpg[/img][/img]



Leiservampir
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 557
Location: Sweden

09 Jul 2010, 12:35 pm

Somebody said yes :O
Who? For what? :D

EDIT: You posted at the same time as me, nevermind :lol:


_________________
<b>"If something was going to happen, let it happen."</b> - Murakami, <i>The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle</i> pg 66.


MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Oct 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,353

09 Jul 2010, 12:40 pm

Leiservampir wrote:
Somebody said yes :O
Who? For what? :D


lol it was me. poet a few of my poems is publish in this girls write now 2008 book
http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Women-Gi ... 0615212778

and a few are on websites and i did a few open mics ect. and i have 300 poems i written.

and a few days ago i did a model photo shoot for citizen people nothing big but it get me started.

and i was in a few plays before in i took two acting workshops,
so that what i mean by up in coming i'm working on it, i have a long way to go even longer with my communication skills. lol :lol:



MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Oct 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,353

09 Jul 2010, 12:40 pm

Leiservampir wrote:
Somebody said yes :O
Who? For what? :D

EDIT: You posted at the same time as me, nevermind :lol:


lol



Leiservampir
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 557
Location: Sweden

09 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Leiservampir wrote:
Somebody said yes :O
Who? For what? :D


lol it was me. poet a few of my poems is publish in this girls write now 2008 book
http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Women-Gi ... 0615212778

and a few are on websites and i did a few open mics ect. and i have 300 poems i written.

and a few days ago i did a model photo shoot for citizen people nothing big but it get me started.

and i was in a few plays before in i took two acting workshops,
so that what i mean by up in coming i'm working on it, i have a long way to go even longer with my communication skills. lol :lol:


Wow! Good luck with that! :D
I know it's not the same thing, but I'm *hopefully* an up in coming Lawyer, if that counts :lol:


_________________
<b>"If something was going to happen, let it happen."</b> - Murakami, <i>The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle</i> pg 66.


MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Oct 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,353

09 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm

Leiservampir wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Leiservampir wrote:
Somebody said yes :O
Who? For what? :D


lol it was me. poet a few of my poems is publish in this girls write now 2008 book
http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Women-Gi ... 0615212778

and a few are on websites and i did a few open mics ect. and i have 300 poems i written.

and a few days ago i did a model photo shoot for citizen people nothing big but it get me started.

and i was in a few plays before in i took two acting workshops,
so that what i mean by up in coming i'm working on it, i have a long way to go even longer with my communication skills. lol :lol:


Wow! Good luck with that! :D
I know it's not the same thing, but I'm *hopefully*

an up in coming Lawyer, if that counts :lol:


thats something to be proud of, good luck to you



Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,732
Location: Bradenton, Florida

09 Jul 2010, 1:08 pm

I'm not famous and likely never will be. I do however hold a record for having the most gas mileage of any 3rd gen Maxima owner, the most weight reduction while retaining stock engine, etc.


_________________
"Some ideals are worth dying for"
==tOGoWPO==


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,357
Location: In a quiet and peaceful garden where Mick Avory-like Sweet Peas grow

09 Jul 2010, 1:13 pm

I wish you good luck, for your future. :)

I look like someone famous, but I'm not famous.


_________________
KinksFan

Kanye West 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Oct 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,353

09 Jul 2010, 1:34 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I wish you good luck, for your future. :)

I look like someone famous, but I'm not famous.

:wink: thanks



Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Oct 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,516
Location: Aspergers Quadrant, INTJ, AQ 45/50

09 Jul 2010, 2:59 pm

I have appeared in numerous movies, including an autobiographical trilogy that portrays my medical career.


_________________
Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?


IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 19,801
Location: The Gem State

09 Jul 2010, 3:23 pm

I'm not famous, though I wish I was.



Kat15
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 May 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 597

09 Jul 2010, 5:00 pm

No, and I don't really think I want to be. Maybe if someone came up to me and personally asked me to star in a tv show/movie I would do it, but I would never take the time to go out and audition and get an agent and all that. I also prefer not to have my photo in magazines,internet, or television. It's kinda weird. And people are creepy.



Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,287
Location: Freie Stadt Danzig

09 Jul 2010, 5:48 pm

I'm not famous, but you can become my fans :twisted:


_________________
Change Your Frequency, when you're talking to me!
----
Das gehört verboten! http://tinyurl.com/toobigtoosmall size does matter after all
----
My Industrial Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K0ZQIEY


MechAnime
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Age: 53
Gender: Female
Posts: 555

09 Jul 2010, 11:40 pm

I'm not famous, but the closest I've been to it was via one of our boas who had her "fifteen minutes" of fame when Alice Cooper used her for a song ("Is it My Body") on stage with his band who were one of the openers for the Rolling Stones on the commons in Halifax, NS. :)



Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jul 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,639
Location: Bremerton, WA

09 Jul 2010, 11:43 pm

my name is Jack Johnson, i write music

I only use this screen name & avatar so people don't start mobbing me & PM me constantly :lol:


_________________
+Blog: http://itsdeeperthanyouknow.blogspot.com/
+"Beneath all chaos lies perfect order"