Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

AMDeering
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jul 2010, 7:15 pm

I wonder if my cat truly loves me, or if he just has a really bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 7:17 pm

set him free and find out

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 7:21 pm

Perform a feline mind meld.

AMDeering
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:

So true! :) He does sneak out sometimes and is always picking at the front door twenty minutes later and wants to cuddle up! LOL

I love my little SugarBooger.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"

arecibo_
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Jul 2010, 7:25 pm

I often wonder if my cat just stays for the food.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 7:25 pm

AMDeering wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:

So true! :) He does sneak out sometimes and is always picking at the front door twenty minutes later and wants to cuddle up! LOL

I love my little SugarBooger.

oh gawd. case closed.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 8:21 pm

That's a funny thought!

I know my cat loves me. Everyone who comes over to my house comments that I'm her favorite. She always sleeps on my bed with me, and when I wake up she "talks" at me. When I sit outside, she comes up and scrubs on my legs. She lets me use her as a pillow sometimes and has never attacked my head. I'll really miss her when she dies - she's not just my cat, she's my friend.

AMDeering
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jul 2010, 8:24 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
That's a funny thought!

I know my cat loves me. Everyone who comes over to my house comments that I'm her favorite. She always sleeps on my bed with me, and when I wake up she "talks" at me. When I sit outside, she comes up and scrubs on my legs. She lets me use her as a pillow sometimes and has never attacked my head. I'll really miss her when she dies - she's not just my cat, she's my friend.

That is so sweet! My cat does those things, too, minus letting me use him as a pillow! He'd never tolerate that. He follows me around everywhere, though. He even comforts me when I am sick, which is common (I have IBS...), and waits on me. My cat is my friend, too. Cats rock!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 8:29 pm

AMDeering wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
That's a funny thought!

That is so sweet! My cat does those things, too, minus letting me use him as a pillow! He'd never tolerate that. He follows me around everywhere, though. He even comforts me when I am sick, which is common (I have IBS...), and waits on me. My cat is my friend, too. Cats rock!

Cats do rock! :thumleft: They're my favorite pets. I remember one of my cats comforting me when I had chicken pox. He/she laid on my stomach and didn't move for a long time. I can't remember which cat it was though.