Page 5 of 9 [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next


Do you like to be naked?
Yes 64%  64%  [ 59 ]
No 36%  36%  [ 33 ]
Total votes : 92

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,165
Location: still in ninja land

28 Aug 2010, 9:01 pm

Seanmw wrote:
i'd prolly sleep naked more often if people didn't tend to stick around after waking me up :? .
they wake me up & i'm like, "okay, i'm awake"
but sometimes they just can't take the hint that at that point they should vacate my room so i can get dressed :roll: .


You mean like that harem of hot senoritas in the glasses pic thread? :P



Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,732
Location: Bradenton, Florida

28 Aug 2010, 9:18 pm

I feel a song coming on

"And if it weren't for tequila and pretty senoritas I'd have no reason to stay"


_________________
"Some ideals are worth dying for"
==tOGoWPO==


Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jul 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,639
Location: Bremerton, WA

28 Aug 2010, 9:30 pm

happymusic wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
i'd prolly sleep naked more often if people didn't tend to stick around after waking me up :? .
they wake me up & i'm like, "okay, i'm awake"
but sometimes they just can't take the hint that at that point they should vacate my room so i can get dressed :roll: .


You mean like that harem of hot senoritas in the glasses pic thread? :P

lol, nooo :lol: .
more like siblings and parents.


_________________
+Blog: http://itsdeeperthanyouknow.blogspot.com/
+"Beneath all chaos lies perfect order"


luvmyaspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2010
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 921
Location: QLD Australia

28 Aug 2010, 10:09 pm

n4mwd wrote:

Anyhow, I think a naked thread/forum is great. We need more naked people on this forum.

And yes, I am totally naked as I type this... I am not wearing any disposable anythings. Except for my watch which is on my wrist and not disposable and hides a nasty tan line that I wouldn't want anyone to see.

BTW, is there anybody else in the West Palm Beach, FL area that would like to go to sunsport?


Why do you need more naked people on a forum for Autism Spectrum Disorders? :?

Isn't the World Wide Web big enough for you? Do you need to come here and discuss your nakedness?

I'm sorry, I do realise this thread was created for naked people only. Bye!


_________________
Nothing much shocks me...so please stop trying...yawn...


TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

28 Aug 2010, 11:57 pm

Sleeping in the nude is awesome. I don't always do it, though. I prefer to have at least a pair of underwear or some boy shorts on.


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


Dellingr
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 152
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

29 Aug 2010, 1:06 am

The cold of wellington in winter and the dodgey insulation of my flat make sleeping naked impractical for much of the university year, but definitely, sheets on bare skin ftw :P


_________________
We do not experience fear, but we understand how it affects you-Legion


right-hand-child
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 221

29 Aug 2010, 7:14 am

Erisad wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
I think a forum full of naked lady photo's would be nice
though they'd have to be filtered threw a screening process first :lol:


Lol, then I wouldn't bother posting one. XD

In any case, there are plenty of websites dedicated to naked girls. Go to one of those. D:

interesting fact: did you know that 4/5 websites on the internet are dedicated to *that*?


_________________
I can't think of something witty to say, but if I could, I'd probably put it here.


Last edited by right-hand-child on 29 Aug 2010, 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

29 Aug 2010, 7:17 am

right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
I think a forum full of naked lady photo's would be nice
though they'd have to be filtered threw a screening process first :lol:


Lol, then I wouldn't bother posting one. XD

In any case, there are plenty of websites dedicated to naked girls. Go to one of those. D:

interesting fact: did you know that 4/5 websites on the internet is dedicated to *that*?


That doesn't surprise me at all. As someone who doesn't like or understand porn, I don't get why it's such a big deal. I prefer to have well-constructed plot void of gratuitous sex scenes. :roll:



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,202
Location: In a quiet and peaceful garden where Mick Avory-like Sweet Peas grow

29 Aug 2010, 7:21 am

I had a dream that WP members of different sizes and genders were posing, naked. I was taking black and white pictures of everybody, big and small, male and female. My alarm went off, and I didn't want to wake up. Now I have a migraine but I'm still going to work, this morning.


_________________
Mick

Kanye West 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


right-hand-child
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 221

29 Aug 2010, 7:25 am

Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
I think a forum full of naked lady photo's would be nice
though they'd have to be filtered threw a screening process first :lol:


Lol, then I wouldn't bother posting one. XD

In any case, there are plenty of websites dedicated to naked girls. Go to one of those. D:

interesting fact: did you know that 4/5 websites on the internet is dedicated to *that*?


That doesn't surprise me at all. As someone who doesn't like or understand porn, I don't get why it's such a big deal. I prefer to have well-constructed plot void of gratuitous sex scenes. :roll:

agreed. better than: "OMG we're running away from this evil killer vampire guy and we've stumbled upon a deserted back alley...wanna do it?"


_________________
I can't think of something witty to say, but if I could, I'd probably put it here.


Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

29 Aug 2010, 8:08 am

right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
I think a forum full of naked lady photo's would be nice
though they'd have to be filtered threw a screening process first :lol:


Lol, then I wouldn't bother posting one. XD

In any case, there are plenty of websites dedicated to naked girls. Go to one of those. D:

interesting fact: did you know that 4/5 websites on the internet is dedicated to *that*?


That doesn't surprise me at all. As someone who doesn't like or understand porn, I don't get why it's such a big deal. I prefer to have well-constructed plot void of gratuitous sex scenes. :roll:

agreed. better than: "OMG we're running away from this evil killer vampire guy and we've stumbled upon a deserted back alley...wanna do it?"


And then the vampire shows up and there's a three-way!

Oh-so predictable, no?



right-hand-child
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 221

29 Aug 2010, 8:49 am

Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
I think a forum full of naked lady photo's would be nice
though they'd have to be filtered threw a screening process first :lol:


Lol, then I wouldn't bother posting one. XD

In any case, there are plenty of websites dedicated to naked girls. Go to one of those. D:

interesting fact: did you know that 4/5 websites on the internet is dedicated to *that*?


That doesn't surprise me at all. As someone who doesn't like or understand porn, I don't get why it's such a big deal. I prefer to have well-constructed plot void of gratuitous sex scenes. :roll:

agreed. better than: "OMG we're running away from this evil killer vampire guy and we've stumbled upon a deserted back alley...wanna do it?"


And then the vampire shows up and there's a three-way!

Oh-so predictable, no?

precisely my point, friend :D

...heh, sounds like rule 34 for twilight :lol:


_________________
I can't think of something witty to say, but if I could, I'd probably put it here.


Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

29 Aug 2010, 8:51 am

right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
I think a forum full of naked lady photo's would be nice
though they'd have to be filtered threw a screening process first :lol:


Lol, then I wouldn't bother posting one. XD

In any case, there are plenty of websites dedicated to naked girls. Go to one of those. D:

interesting fact: did you know that 4/5 websites on the internet is dedicated to *that*?


That doesn't surprise me at all. As someone who doesn't like or understand porn, I don't get why it's such a big deal. I prefer to have well-constructed plot void of gratuitous sex scenes. :roll:

agreed. better than: "OMG we're running away from this evil killer vampire guy and we've stumbled upon a deserted back alley...wanna do it?"


And then the vampire shows up and there's a three-way!

Oh-so predictable, no?

precisely my point, friend :D

...heh, sounds like rule 34 for twilight :lol:



I was going to say that but Twilight fans hate me as it is and I don't wanna die so I kept my mouth shut. :lol:



Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,355
Location: Lexington, KY

29 Aug 2010, 9:00 am

Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
I think a forum full of naked lady photo's would be nice
though they'd have to be filtered threw a screening process first :lol:


Lol, then I wouldn't bother posting one. XD

In any case, there are plenty of websites dedicated to naked girls. Go to one of those. D:

interesting fact: did you know that 4/5 websites on the internet is dedicated to *that*?


That doesn't surprise me at all. As someone who doesn't like or understand porn, I don't get why it's such a big deal. I prefer to have well-constructed plot void of gratuitous sex scenes. :roll:

agreed. better than: "OMG we're running away from this evil killer vampire guy and we've stumbled upon a deserted back alley...wanna do it?"


And then the vampire shows up and there's a three-way!

Oh-so predictable, no?

precisely my point, friend :D

...heh, sounds like rule 34 for twilight :lol:



I was going to say that but Twilight fans hate me as it is and I don't wanna die so I kept my mouth shut. :lol:


Isn't Twilight already some grown woman's self inserted rule 34?



right-hand-child
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 221

29 Aug 2010, 12:01 pm

Ebonwinter wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
right-hand-child wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
I think a forum full of naked lady photo's would be nice
though they'd have to be filtered threw a screening process first :lol:


Lol, then I wouldn't bother posting one. XD

In any case, there are plenty of websites dedicated to naked girls. Go to one of those. D:

interesting fact: did you know that 4/5 websites on the internet is dedicated to *that*?


That doesn't surprise me at all. As someone who doesn't like or understand porn, I don't get why it's such a big deal. I prefer to have well-constructed plot void of gratuitous sex scenes. :roll:

agreed. better than: "OMG we're running away from this evil killer vampire guy and we've stumbled upon a deserted back alley...wanna do it?"


And then the vampire shows up and there's a three-way!

Oh-so predictable, no?

precisely my point, friend :D

...heh, sounds like rule 34 for twilight :lol:



I was going to say that but Twilight fans hate me as it is and I don't wanna die so I kept my mouth shut. :lol:


Isn't Twilight already some grown woman's self inserted rule 34?

yeah but what i described above sounds like a better plot than the original :twisted:


....i was implying the story is rubbish. not that it would be better with sex scenes =_=


_________________
I can't think of something witty to say, but if I could, I'd probably put it here.


Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

29 Aug 2010, 1:27 pm

right-hand-child wrote:
....i was implying the story is rubbish. not that it would be better with sex scenes =_=


That's what fan fiction is for. D: