Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1431 of 2061 [ 32961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434 ... 2061  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 8:28 pm

Tennis was fun today.

The U.S. Open tennis tournament starts tomorrow.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 1:37 am

half-price dominos pizza with onion, sausage, pepperoni, cheddar on it :chef:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 4:42 am

The horses frolicking about in the field, looking so excited about the sack of sweet potatoes their owner brought them.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 9:11 am

My kitty and I am enjoying my coffee.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 7:12 pm

Scarlet Cardinal and blue-grey gnatcatcher in the green moringa while I sipped morning coffee.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:09 pm

No period, itchy, headache, rain, nobody bothered me

Not sick

Friend coffee

Rolando Morales penis was not as annoying as usual

Buses came quickly

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 5:10 am

Kanopy.
I think I'm obsessed.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 6:07 am

Ooh. What's kanopy?

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 8:14 am

coffee and my kitty.

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 12:51 pm

Singing & dancing in the rain

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 7:28 pm

Reading in bed with my kitty curled up next to me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2019, 12:02 am

purty outside today :sunny:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2019, 12:05 pm

My Kitty being cute. Coffee too. Now lunch.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2019, 1:53 pm

Having awesome friends and not even remembering my childhood insecurities.

bhawk
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Aug 2019, 4:33 pm

Out with my son today, while we were in a restaurant, he was telling me what noises the characters from in the night garden make, then i asked what daddy does, he said i giggle, i asked what my partner does and he said she smiles. Then while watching in the night garden on my phone he announced to the rest of the restaurant "can you all be quiet please, upsy daisy is trying to sing"
I couldnt stop laughing.
It was his little sisters birthday a few days ago and her present finally arrived so we took that over too, it was a giant bouncing dog for her to sit on (shes 1 year old) and she absolutely loved it and her face lit up!
So yeah, been a good day.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2019, 5:23 pm

Something did make me very happy in work today. I had finished assembling customer order bikes and was assembling the new display bikes. Some were current models to replace the display ones they had sold already where they were short of stock in the past, and others were the new years range (Actually a few are this years bikes which have been delayed a year) which arrive traditionally in September.
Now for a good few years, I have not seen a bike at any price where if I have the money and I needed a bike, I would buy it. I have been so dissapointed the last few years that no bicycle made me 100% happy. They all seemed to have something major (Major to me) which would prevent me from buying them if I wanted one. But today..... WOW! I opened the box, unwrapped and assembled the first bicycle for many years that I have seen that I can't fault it. It is absolutely perfect! WOW! WOOOOW! I am in tears of relief to say this as it was really worrying me. I hate it when people ask me which bike I reccomend and out of them it is a bike I like only 60 or 75% or at best 80% of it. But this bicycle. WOW. I 100% love it to bits! Oh, customers will be soo happy to own one of these when they see them!
Mechanically speaking I love it. Is sound. A mix of the best of tradition with modern in just the right amount, and it also mixes budget without being cheap and nasty. (Anyone who thinks this is cheap and nasty does not know what cheap and nasty actually is, as once set up, every component functions and feels as good as a much higher priced bicycle so even though I first saw a Shimano Tourney rear mech and was going to mark it down a couple of points, the mech worked so well with the freewheel as the freewheel had just the right gaps between the teeth so it threw exceptionally well (Unlike the megarrange with an 8 tooth jump or more which gives a horrible change)). The bike is perfect.

The bike can fit two catagories. It is basically an ideal commuting bike. It can either be described as a rigid hybrid with a pannier rack and mudguards, or it can be described as a straight handlebar tourer as I will put it in this catagory as it is suitable.

What is it?

It is the new 2019 model of the Apollo Belmont and it is much, much better then the old version. It is a totally different machine! It is nice!

Last edited by Mountain Goat on 27 Aug 2019, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.