Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1459 of 2061 [ 32976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, 1460, 1461, 1462 ... 2061  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 2:49 pm

cats

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 3:43 pm

I did my laundry,I got no pain & no anxiety :D

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 3:47 pm

Wonderful day beginning with a glorious sunrise, gardening, butterflies, birds.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 3:48 pm

Finally got power and water hooked up to my little camper! :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 11:35 pm

splurged on something i hadn't had in ages, tillamook full-fat chocolate ice cream. :chef: [a modest amount]

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 11:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
splurged on something i hadn't had in ages, tillamook full-fat chocolate ice cream. :chef: [a modest amount]

Where's my ice cream? :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 11:50 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

believe me, if only i could teleport the rest of it to you, i would, as it cannot be that good for my health. too rich. soo much sugar.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 11:51 pm

auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

believe me, if only i could teleport the rest of it to you, i would, as it cannot be that good for my health. too rich. soo much sugar.

Yeah... I need to lay off the sugar myself. Im back up to about 220 pounds. :cry:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 11:54 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yeah... I need to lay off the sugar myself. Im back up to about 220 pounds. :cry:

lay off the carbs and walk vigorously most days for at least a half-hour, and you'll be back to 180.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 11:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

lay off the carbs and walk vigorously most days for at least a half-hour, and you'll be back to 180.

After getting mauled and chased by those dogs I don't feel like walking up the road anymore. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 12:00 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

After getting mauled and chased by those dogs I don't feel like walking up the road anymore. :(

how 'bout DOWN the road in the opposite direction? and if i were you i'd get me some pepper spray. if one of those mangy mutts attacks you again, let 'em have it full in their smelly snout.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 12:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

how 'bout DOWN the road in the opposite direction? and if i were you i'd get me some pepper spray. if one of those mangy mutts attacks you again, let 'em have it full in their smelly snout.

I live at the end of a cul de sac. And pepperspray does no good if I have several dogs chasing me at once. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 12:16 am

^^^2 peppersprays, one in each hand, or one bear spray, will do the trick.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 11:12 am

Kitty boy and my coffee

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 11:57 am

I got a 100% on my last lab quiz in Biology!! !!!1111
I went from a 60% average on these quizzes to this. I've worked so damn hard, you guys.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 12:01 pm

I solved yet another problem that had everyone else in a panic by switching the power off and back on again.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.