Post something that made you happy today.

Page 127 of 2060 [ 32957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 2060  Next

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 5:14 pm

construction worker beside my work checked me out today and smiled... twice. it's not a common occurrence for me!

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 5:21 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
construction worker beside my work checked me out today and smiled... twice. it's not a common occurrence for me!

Oh, cool!

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 5:22 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

For some reason I read that as construction bees checked you out. :lol: I didn't know bees could be attracted to humans. :roll:

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 5:39 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Oh, cool!
at my age, this is a noteworthy event. he made me blush lol

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 5:42 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

For some reason I read that as construction bees checked you out. :lol: I didn't know bees could be attracted to humans. :roll:
heeheeheehee worker bees. their smiles are too tiny to see with the nake eye

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 5:43 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Oh, cool!

pfft. you make yourself sound much older than you are.

anyhow i always wanted to ask, what color where the dinosaurs?

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Oh, cool!

I don't know what it's like not to get checked out while out in public. 8O :oops: I think it sounds kind of nice.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:16 pm

MXH wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Oh, cool!

pfft. you make yourself sound much older than you are.

anyhow i always wanted to ask, what color where the dinosaurs?

they were polka dot and sparkly. those were psychedelic days...

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
I don't know what it's like not to get checked out while out in public. 8O :oops: I think it sounds kind of nice.

enjoy it while it lasts. you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone! mind you, not every woman likes to be objectified.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:19 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:

enjoy it while it lasts. you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone! mind you, not every woman likes to be objectified.

I didn't particularly appreciate it when a guy holding his 2 year old mouthed "wow" at me with his back turned to his wife... who was within eye/ear shot on Monday. :?

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:19 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:

I didn't particularly appreciate it when a guy holding his 2 year old mouthed "wow" at me with his back turned to his wife... who was within eye/ear shot on Monday. :?

SCORE! *cough* i mean, that sucks.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:20 pm

I've found an avatar with trippy colours that's more vibrant than the original that I keep going to. :flower:

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:21 pm

hyperlexian, it might be flattering if this kind of thing didn't happen to me every freaking time I left my house. :evil:

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:36 pm

I hate the "ooh la la" looks I get in public, because I'm gay and they always come from women. Gay guys, on the other hand, want you to look like you spend six hours a day in the gym. What is it with women and ugly guys? They can't get enough of them. Every time I'm in public I see a gorgeous woman with her arm around a shaved ape. (Partially shaved, anyway. The "I haven't touched a razor in a week" look seems to drive the ladies wild.) And they're looking at me like I'm quite the piece of ass, even though I'm 30 pounds overweight, unshaven, and wearing a t-shirt that hasn't been washed in four days.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

Jory wrote:
I hate the "ooh la la" looks I get in public, because I'm gay and they always come from women. Gay guys, on the other hand, want you to look like you spend six hours a day in the gym. What is it with women and ugly guys? They can't get enough of them. Every time I'm in public I see a gorgeous woman with her arm around a shaved ape. (Partially shaved, anyway. The "I haven't touched a razor in a week" look seems to drive the ladies wild.) And they're looking at me like I'm quite the piece of ass, even though I'm 30 pounds overweight, unshaven, and wearing a t-shirt that hasn't been washed in four days.

This is the happy thread.

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 7:00 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Jory wrote:

haha

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 7:03 pm

TechnoMonk wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
Jory wrote:

haha

Better...I approve. :thumright: