Ha, ha I angered an NT at a cross walk today

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm

I was crossing at a crosswalk and some idiot honked his horn when I walked by so I gave him the finger and kept on walking. (Hearing a sudden horn or siren puts me on edge) The idiot NT starts swearing at me getting more and more angry with me so I laughed at him. He got so uppset he threw his cell phone at me so I stomped on it and kicked it into on coming traffic. He then yells for me to stay where I am hes calling the police. His wife used her cellphone to call the cops. :roll:

When the cop gets there he and his wife are seperated and the cop interrogates all three of us and would you believe the cop got three different stories. :lol: The cop kept asking the guy how did your cellphone end up in the street the guy kept saying I stomped on his cellphone but would not come out and say he threw it at me so the cops believed me when I said he threw it at me. I said I kicked his cellphone in on coming traffic to keep him from getting it back so he could throw it at me again. The cops laughed and said fair enough. They ended up making the couple drive off and let me go home.

The guy and lady were cussing and screaming at the cop saying I should be arrested or forced to pay for the cellphone that was thrown at me but I stayed cool and calm laughing at everything they said making them more angry. :roll: 8) :P

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2010, 4:20 pm

I anger someone every day and you don't hear me bragging about it. :roll:

Amateur.

saintetienne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Nov 2010, 4:28 pm

I think his wife probably had aspergers

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2010, 5:25 pm

How did that idiot's phone end up in the street, anyways? That's funny. :lol:

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
How did that idiot's phone end up in the street, anyways? That's funny. :lol:

Haha, yeah it is. Score one for getting even and two for coming out on top in the end.

Quote:
I said I kicked his cellphone in on coming traffic to keep him from getting it back so he could throw it at me again. The cops laughed and said fair enough. They ended up making the couple drive off and let me go home.

And that's pretty funny, too. :lol:

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2010, 6:51 pm

Ha Ha, that's funny! :D Aren't you a big man, Todesking? What was that idiot thinking? Serves his dumbazz right!

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm

Hahahahaha I have to admit, that was actually pretty funny. :lmao:

Even the cops see something ridiculous about it, but still you shouldn't really be smashing the guys cellphone but hey, I would have done the same 3 years ago.

Mackica
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2010, 11:29 pm

I've actually kicked cars when they don't "behave" at cross walks..NOT a good idea. :twisted:

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 1:01 am

Taupey wrote:
Ha Ha, that's funny! :D Aren't you a big man, Todesking? What was that idiot thinking? Serves his dumbazz right!

I am 6' 2" 290 lbs. My hands were bigger than the jerks head. He looked like a slightly thinner George Costanza from Seinfeild. :roll: The wife also short and wide I would have a harder time fighting her. :lol:

Mackica wrote:
I've actually kicked cars when they don't "behave" at cross walks..NOT a good idea. :twisted:

I had a guy push me into traffic infront of a super market parking lot because he was adjusting a bag in the front seat lucky for me it was just a slow roll. When I told my boss about he bought me keyring with a spring loaded center punch. He said you press it against a glass window and give it a little push then the window literally explodes in on the driver. :twisted: When a cop searched me when he thought I was drunk or on drugs found and asked me why I had it so I said I saw on dateline that you can use it to escape a submerged car. The cop looks at me and says it would make a useful car burglery tool. :roll: Then asked where he could get one.

samsa
Toucan
Toucan

23 Nov 2010, 2:50 am

Blatant overreaction on their part. Pretty much everything they did with the policeman played into your favor.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 2:58 am

Aspie Power!

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 2:10 pm

nice

:::)

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2010, 7:28 am

Todesking wrote:
Taupey wrote:

I am 6' 2" 290 lbs. My hands were bigger than the jerks head. He looked like a slightly thinner George Costanza from Seinfeild. :roll: The wife also short and wide I would have a harder time fighting her. :lol:

Mackica wrote:

I had a guy push me into traffic infront of a super market parking lot because he was adjusting a bag in the front seat lucky for me it was just a slow roll. When I told my boss about he bought me keyring with a spring loaded center punch. He said you press it against a glass window and give it a little push then the window literally explodes in on the driver. :twisted: When a cop searched me when he thought I was drunk or on drugs found and asked me why I had it so I said I saw on dateline that you can use it to escape a submerged car. The cop looks at me and says it would make a useful car burglery tool. :roll: Then asked where he could get one.

Ooo... I want one myself. What kind of place sells these keyrings?

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 12:09 am

And that's why you don't throw cell phones :lol:

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 1:49 am

Titangeek wrote:
And that's why you don't throw cell phones :lol:

It might be a Buffalo thing I have seen disposable cell phones in the street before but his was a nice one until it got ran over. :wink:

Taupey wrote:
Ooo... I want one myself. What kind of place sells these keyrings?

http://www.rbfab.com/item-details.cfm?p ... rtRow%3D21

http://www.amazon.com/Tool-Logic-K6-T-A ... SOTO/2?o=9

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2010, 9:23 pm

You should have just ignored that jackass and Mrs. Jackass. He would've shot you if he had a pistol. People in general are just plain nasty. He wanted to actually physically hurt you over flipping him the bird. Don't do that anymore. Pride is the downfall of mankind. You should've just walked slower for spite. Do you know that when you give someone the finger, it has a phallic reference. It says that my *&$% is bigger than your *&%^ and that I am more of a man than you. Actually, his wife was probably more of a man than him. You did it in front of her so he had to diminish you. Actually it was the cop who had the biggest #$%$ in the end.