Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 1:46 am

I sure had a fun day on April 1st. I decided to pull a couple on Facebook. I announced I was closing my FB account and then I posted on my husband's wall I was sad to say we were getting a divorce and I posted as my son on his FB page his mommy was putting him up for an adoption. So that was more than a couple then.

On ASD Relationships, I posted that same post I posted in the L&D section, about my husband leaving me and how he is going to get full custody over our baby.

On babycenter I posted about putting my baby up for an adoption, the same post I put here, I also post in the cloth diaper group how I am giving up on cloth because I am tired of getting poo on my hands and I am switching to disposables and I will sign up for food stamps so we won't struggle to provide them, in both birth clubs I am in, I post about having a confession to make and I say I am a fake parent and I am actually a 35 year old man who is fat and I live on welfare and food stamps and section 8 and I sit on my ass all day playing WOW and I eat away your guy's tax money. Then on AFF which was in the evening, I make a post about finding out my husband is on the spectrum and how could I have not known.

I called my dad on the phone and told him something horrible has happened to my baby and then I go April Fools. He tells me to not play that prank on my mother because it scared him when I did it. He forgot it was AF day. So in the late afternoon I call my mother and tell her I am pregnant so she is going to have a third grand child. Mom gets excited, I tell her April Fools and she goes "Oh you stinker."

That is a lot of pranks I pulled. I was going to pull one at the autism group today but didn't get the chance. We don't do show and tell anymore is why. Now I just realize I could have done it during the announcements but I didn't think of it then. Darn it.

Boy am I mean or what? :lol:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 1:57 am

I forgot to add I pulled one on my husband too early early in the morning before going back to sleep. I move the cereal in the kitchen by swapping spots in the cupboards where the canned food went and I put the canned food where we keep the cereal. I also move his shoes to the closet and put my shoes where he had his shoes, I swap spots with his stuff. I put his coats in the closet and put my coats on the chair where he had his. I swap our keys by swapping spots with them where he had his. I put his wallet in my purse and put my wallet where I keep my ID, bus pass, and cards in the spot where he had his wallet. I also swap spots with my hair brush and his combs. I swap spots with his cane and my baby's play gym that folds for storage. It almost made him miss his buss for work which was unintentional. This was my first time ever playing a AF prank on him.

I even switched our laptops by swapping spots. I moved mine to where he keeps his and I moved his where I keep mine. I did all this right after I posted my prank here early early in the morning.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 2:06 am

The only prank I pulled yesterday was that thread I started about my leaving Wrong Planet.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 2:37 am

Lace-Bane didn't pull any pranks :|. He kind of forgot it was April 1st... but probably wouldn't have pulled any even if he had remembered :?

ZeroGravitas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2011, 2:44 am

I pulled the greatest prank ever. The entire day, when talking to people or writing, I pretended to be Elvis.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt156929.html - How to annoy me

dossa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

ZeroGravitas wrote:
I pulled the greatest prank ever. The entire day, when talking to people or writing, I pretended to be Elvis.

Heh heh heh heh.

I had a really uneventful day yesterday... which is a shame because I usually love April Fools Day. I am not sure what my problem was for not doing anything. Cheers to all who did though. And LG... the bit about being a 35 year old fat man made me laugh out loud.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm

My two pranks were these:

Ray Davies is my favourite Kink

I Love Men!

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 10:55 pm

i wrote computer program that, upon my dad starting his computer, would freeze said computer while playing woody woodpeckers laugh over and over and over at max volume. It was hilarious, it annoyed him, and my mom who was two rooms away :lol:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 11:08 pm

Oh yeah I told one of my online friends I was getting rid of MSN because I am too busy to chat online and then I said April Fools.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 11:22 pm

Titangeek wrote:
i wrote computer program that, upon my dad starting his computer, would freeze said computer while playing woody woodpeckers laugh over and over and over at max volume. It was hilarious, it annoyed him, and my mom who was two rooms away :lol:

Brilliant one mate! :)

Reminds me of a good prank. Take a screen shot of somebodies desktop, disable the icons, set the image as the background and remove the toolbar. Shut down via keyboard commands or whatever, then the next person who uses it may become very confused as to why their computer is not working.

Alternatively, you can leave the task bar but edit the task bar out the image.

Got to do this actually. Muhahahaha.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 11:24 pm

PatrickNeville wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

Brilliant one mate! :)

Reminds me of a good prank. Take a screen shot of somebodies desktop, disable the icons, set the image as the background and remove the toolbar. Shut down via keyboard commands or whatever, then the next person who uses it may become very confused as to why their computer is not working.

Alternatively, you can leave the task bar but edit the task bar out the image.

Got to do this actually. Muhahahaha.

I did that one last year, only i made it look like the screen was broken :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xan2dkMouM[/youtube]