Aquarius 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
Pisces 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 103

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 11:15 pm

Taupey wrote:
Is that your complete birth name? If so, 1 is your Destiny number. If not, I need your complete middle name in numbers too. Your first (22/4)and last (33/6)names are master numbers. I need you to add your complete birth date in numbers, month + day+ year = ? I was thinking about starting a Numerology thread, I'm not certain which subforum to place it in. Any suggestions?

my middle name, numerically, is 9465. my birth number is 1. and this is the right forum ["ships and sealing wax"] for a numerology discussion- i fear that if you place it in some place like PPR it will be shredded and spat back out. you are in the right place, right here.

lissy983
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2010, 11:18 pm

sun Virgo- moon Aries- ascendant Cancer

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 11:45 am

Taupey wrote:

A, J, S = 1
B, K, T = 2
C, L, M =3
D, M, V = 4
E, N, W = 5
F, O, X = 6
G, P, Y = 7
H, Q, Z = 8
I, R = 9

edit to correct word. I'm no good at making comments in my sleep.

Taupey, in your sleepy state, you seem to have put M twice! M should be replaced with U for 3.

According to numerology, my destiny number is 8, which should mean I'm some kind of super material go getter... which is a bit funny as I'm the poorest, un go gettingest person I can think of, but maybe I'm denying my essential nature somehow.

How do I calculate the Life Path, Soul, Personality and Maturity Numbers?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 11:46 am

I thought this article about hereditary patterns in astrological makeup was interesting.

http://signsofpotential.com/2010/12/did ... rth-chart/

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 12:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Taupey wrote:
Is that your complete birth name? If so, 1 is your Destiny number. If not, I need your complete middle name in numbers too. Your first (22/4)and last (33/6)names are master numbers. I need you to add your complete birth date in numbers, month + day+ year = ? I was thinking about starting a Numerology thread, I'm not certain which subforum to place it in. Any suggestions?

my middle name, numerically, is 9465. my birth number is 1. and this is the right forum ["ships and sealing wax"] for a numerology discussion- i fear that if you place it in some place like PPR it will be shredded and spat back out. you are in the right place, right here.
I'll start another thread AuntBlabby.

Moog wrote:
Taupey wrote:

A, J, S = 1
B, K, T = 2
C, L, M =3
D, M, V = 4
E, N, W = 5
F, O, X = 6
G, P, Y = 7
H, Q, Z = 8
I, R = 9

edit to correct word. I'm no good at making comments in my sleep.

Taupey, in your sleepy state, you seem to have put M twice! M should be replaced with U for 3.

According to numerology, my destiny number is 8, which should mean I'm some kind of super material go getter... which is a bit funny as I'm the poorest, un go gettingest person I can think of, but maybe I'm denying my essential nature somehow.

How do I calculate the Life Path, Soul, Personality and Maturity Numbers?
You so right, sorry about that. I should probably start another thread and explain how to do it, it's very simple.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 12:51 pm

Moog wrote:
I thought this article about hereditary patterns in astrological makeup was interesting.

i don't have the precise birth data of my parents/sibs, but i know for a fact that both my parents must have had scorpio ascendants [one born jan. 19, the other feb. 2], my father with jupiter and saturn rising and my mother with mars rising. they were born 6 years apart, which according to chinese astrology is the worst possible match- they fought like cats and dogs. i [pretty sure the rest of the sibs also] have scorpio rising and we all tried to keep secrets from one another, and bottled our emotions. i am also pretty sure none of us ['cept my older brother] has any planets in air signs, as intellectualism is notably absent in our family tree 'cept for the older brother, whom the rest of us see as a black sheep ne'er do well. i wonder how this plays into the fact that us sibs are scattered to the four winds? we were all born with birth-month intervals of 2/3/6 months apart.

FalconPunch39
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 12:58 pm

Gemini

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 1:34 pm

Taupey wrote:
You so right, sorry about that. I should probably start another thread and explain how to do it, it's very simple.

No need to be sorry, I just wanted to let you know so you could correct your original letter matrix. I am fascinated by numerology, so a thread would be great in my view. :)

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 1:39 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Moog wrote:

i don't have the precise birth data of my parents/sibs, but i know for a fact that both my parents must have had scorpio ascendants [one born jan. 19, the other feb. 2], my father with jupiter and saturn rising and my mother with mars rising. they were born 6 years apart, which according to chinese astrology is the worst possible match- they fought like cats and dogs. i [pretty sure the rest of the sibs also] have scorpio rising and we all tried to keep secrets from one another, and bottled our emotions. i am also pretty sure none of us ['cept my older brother] has any planets in air signs, as intellectualism is notably absent in our family tree 'cept for the older brother, whom the rest of us see as a black sheep ne'er do well. i wonder how this plays into the fact that us sibs are scattered to the four winds? we were all born with birth-month intervals of 2/3/6 months apart.

In music, which also has a 12 part system, 6 notes over is what's called the 'devil's interval', and it's not very harmonic.

The fact that there's no air in your family is interesting, do you all feel a bit deflated? :lol:

Sorry for the poor jokes. Thanks very much for sharing your insights! I don't know the charts in my family very well, but I plan to investigate.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 1:52 pm

Moog wrote:
In music, which also has a 12 part system, 6 notes over is what's called the 'devil's interval', and it's not very harmonic.

well they sure raised hell when they fought. you could see the devil in his eyes when he was drunk.

moog wrote:
The fact that there's no air in your family is interesting, do you all feel a bit deflated? :lol:

i know i do, and on the few days when i feel inflated, the long pins are out to deflate my bubble.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 2:41 pm

Moog wrote:
Taupey wrote:

No need to be sorry, I just wanted to let you know so you could correct your original letter matrix. I am fascinated by numerology, so a thread would be great in my view. :)

Thank you, I will correct it in this thread. Here's a link to the Numerology Thread.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt146029.html

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 5:00 pm

Why am I the only Pisces? I guess there aren't more fish in the sea. :(

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 8:42 am

sterfry wrote:
Why am I the only Pisces? I guess there aren't more fish in the sea. :(

Lonesome fish... I know of at least one piscean who frequents this place, but she obviously hasn't voted.

Here's an article that is apparently about proving astrology with the mighty magic of science: http://www.naturalnews.com/030698_astro ... basis.html

Deeper and more interesting: http://news.vanderbilt.edu/2010/12/babi ... ght-cycle/

Never thought about it before, but seasons are basically astrological effects.

Mental illness link to month of birth: Nature Neuroscience journal: http://www.stonehearthnewsletters.com/d ... al-health/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 10:17 pm

Moog wrote:
Mental illness link to month of birth: Nature Neuroscience journal: http://www.stonehearthnewsletters.com/d ... al-health/

no wonder i'm crazy.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 2:46 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Moog wrote:

no wonder i'm crazy.

Maybe. Are you a Sag, auntie? Do I remember wrong?

I just realised that something interesting will be occurring in a few days. The solstice will occur in sync with the full moon, in the last day of Sagittarius. So essentially, the sun will be at it's weakest, and the moon at it's fullest. I don't know a lot about astrology, or anything really, but I wonder if this will be significant.

Okay, I did a little digging on the internet. Apparently it is so. There will also be a lunar eclipse, so it will be very dark for a period.

Apparently, after this year there won't be a full moon during the solstice again until 2094.

Also apparently, the last time that we had a total lunar eclipse occur during the solstice was in 1638, almost 4 centuries ago.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 9:23 pm

Moog wrote:
Maybe. Are you a Sag, auntie? Do I remember wrong?

you have a good memory. yes, i'm a sagging sag. with a scorpion's tail.

Moog wrote:
I just realised that something interesting will be occurring in a few days. The solstice will occur in sync with the full moon, in the last day of Sagittarius. So essentially, the sun will be at it's weakest, and the moon at it's fullest. I don't know a lot about astrology, or anything really, but I wonder if this will be significant. Okay, I did a little digging on the internet. Apparently it is so. There will also be a lunar eclipse, so it will be very dark for a period. Apparently, after this year there won't be a full moon during the solstice again until 2094. Also apparently, the last time that we had a total lunar eclipse occur during the solstice was in 1638, almost 4 centuries ago.

let's buckle our seat belts, it's going to be a very bumpy ride from here on out.