Aquarius 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
Pisces 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 103

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 8:14 am

Cicely wrote:
I'm a Leo. It's funny because of all the astrological signs, I'm actually the least like a Leo.

Same here.

silver22
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Dec 2010, 9:27 am

Pisces... the dreamer.

I also love crystals so I will add that my bloodstone is amethyst.

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 10:36 am

my sun sign and my moon sign are both Sagittarius my ascending sign is Virgo

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 12:06 pm

Descartes wrote:
I was born on July 15th, making me a Cancer. My ruling planet is the moon - even though the moon is not a planet.
My favorite sister, Pamela was born on July 15th as well.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 12:10 pm

Taupey wrote:
Descartes wrote:
I was born on July 15th, making me a Cancer. My ruling planet is the moon - even though the moon is not a planet.

That's interesting. I knew two girls in elementary school who were also born on July 15th. :lol:

What year was your sister born in?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 1:40 pm

sagitarius, before the new moon so i am not a true sign-in-type archer. i only physically resemble the typical sagitarius. personality-wise i am scorpio, as that is my rising sign. mercury and neptune live together in my rising sign's house.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 1:57 pm

Descartes wrote:
Taupey wrote:
Descartes wrote:

That's interesting. I knew two girls in elementary school who were also born on July 15th. :lol:

What year was your sister born in?
She's 53 years old so I believe 1957. She's a kind, wonderful person, she always stands up for me. She's a psychologist. :)

Autumnsteps
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Dec 2010, 2:19 pm

Cancer

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 2:21 pm

Should my astrology sign be my premature birth date or my actual birth date?

amanda952
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Dec 2010, 5:10 pm

Craig28 wrote:

Your actual birth date.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 5:14 pm

amanda952 wrote:
Craig28 wrote:

Your actual birth date.

I was born in Dec 81 and coincide with a Sag, but I should have been born in Jan 82 and would be a Cap.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 7:01 pm

auntblabby wrote:
sagitarius, before the new moon so i am not a true sign-in-type archer. i only physically resemble the typical sagitarius. personality-wise i am scorpio, as that is my rising sign. mercury and neptune live together in my rising sign's house.
Schooom... You're doing fly-bys over my head AuntBlabby and you sound just like an Astrologer. Do you know your Numerology Life Path, Destiny, Soul, Personality and Maturity Numbers?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 9:42 pm

Taupey wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Schooom... You're doing fly-bys over my head AuntBlabby and you sound just like an Astrologer. Do you know your Numerology Life Path, Destiny, Soul, Personality and Maturity Numbers?

sorry, i am used to it being the other way 'round :? . anyways, back in 1989 or so, shortly upon ETSing from the army, i got on a big metaphysical kick and studied i-ching, astrology and various other types of divination. i fried the most neurons studying the zodiac. i learned the old-fashioned [pre-computer] method of casting natal charts, using a table of houses and midnight ephemeris. unfortunately, my interpretation skills have never been more than lousy, so i did that in a "paint-by-numbers" style, looking up the various aspects in reference books. it's been a while since i read anything on numerology so i plead ignorance, as i don't remember much of what i found there. my birth number is 7, my self-expression is 1- ah gee, i'll just spit out the numbers [the alphanumeric matrix is stuck in my head still- even after 2 decades away from it, i can still calculate people's numbers/colors in my head]-

29335 9 493359 [this is me]

you probably know this stuff better than me, so please do have a go at it.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 2:41 am

auntblabby wrote:
Taupey wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

sorry, i am used to it being the other way 'round :? . anyways, back in 1989 or so, shortly upon ETSing from the army, i got on a big metaphysical kick and studied i-ching, astrology and various other types of divination. i fried the most neurons studying the zodiac. i learned the old-fashioned [pre-computer] method of casting natal charts, using a table of houses and midnight ephemeris. unfortunately, my interpretation skills have never been more than lousy, so i did that in a "paint-by-numbers" style, looking up the various aspects in reference books. it's been a while since i read anything on numerology so i plead ignorance, as i don't remember much of what i found there. my birth number is 7, my self-expression is 1- ah gee, i'll just spit out the numbers [the alphanumeric matrix is stuck in my head still- even after 2 decades away from it, i can still calculate people's numbers/colors in my head]-

29335 9 493359 [this is me]

you probably know this stuff better than me, so please do have a go at it.

Is that your complete birth name? If so, 1 is your Destiny number. If not, I need your complete middle name in numbers too. Your first (22/4)and last (33/6)names are master numbers. I need you to add your complete birth date in numbers, month + day+ year = ? I was thinking about starting a Numerology thread, I'm not certain which subforum to place it in. Any suggestions?

A, J, S = 1
B, K, T = 2
C, L, U =3
D, M, V = 4
E, N, W = 5
F, O, X = 6
G, P, Y = 7
H, Q, Z = 8
I, R = 9

edit to correct word. I'm no good at making comments in my sleep.

Last edited by Taupey on 15 Dec 2010, 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

greenheron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2010, 3:24 am

My sun sign is Libra. I think my Moon is in Scorpio. My ascendant is Cancer. I have a clustering of planets in Libra and in the sign about 90 degrees earlier, supposedy bad. I have Mars and Saturn in Cancer, supposedly dreadful. I noted the high percentage of aspies who are Scorpios. I suppose the astrologers would say that this reflects our meltdowns. I don't believe
in astrology unless, of course, astrology supports a point I can't logically prove.
A good inquiry might be to ask apsies if we know the position by sign of Saturn and Mars in our charts. The downside would be that the number of us who know these positions probably is too low for a statistical analysis.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 11:15 pm

Taupey wrote:
Is that your complete birth name? If so, 1 is your Destiny number. If not, I need your complete middle name in numbers too. Your first (22/4)and last (33/6)names are master numbers. I need you to add your complete birth date in numbers, month + day+ year = ? I was thinking about starting a Numerology thread, I'm not certain which subforum to place it in. Any suggestions?

my middle name, numerically, is 9465. my birth number is 1. and this is the right forum ["ships and sealing wax"] for a numerology discussion- i fear that if you place it in some place like PPR it will be shredded and spat back out. you are in the right place, right here.