Capricorn 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Aquarius 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
Pisces 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 103

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 8:04 am

You would not have neptune and mercury as part of an ascendant. I'm not sure why but that is, but my quote should have read there are not multiples.
Anyone can look up their rising sign and study their horoscope, which you've clearly had an active interest in, understanding them is a separate matter. If you can compare your chart to your own, and not someone else's,like a famous person; unless the co-ordinates are the same you wouldn't be anything like them.
In any case, the truest insight comes from within and not through a relative or some other misrepresentation.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 8:38 am

auntblabby wrote:
I've cast both my own horoscopes as well as paid others to do it for me. the results that came truest to how my actual life is, were from my own efforts. the others were far too optimistic. my sun is in the 2nd house, in Sagittarius,

http://astrosage.com/horoscope/scorpio- ... ascvalue=7 It pays to be optimistic, and in any case, no one has a loss of potential or flawless manuscript in their charts.
A lot of people have different opinions about it, and it owes to what you know as well as recognising that someone has studied the planetary orbits and knows astrology, that part of looking for clues or not into a family perspective, can have its own bearing.
Sagittarius is in the ninth house whereas the 2nd is Taurus. The rising sign is found under your sun sign.
It's good you have studied bits and pieces as part of your soul transition and not soul occupation.. so imploring some exact recognition of whatever mind set the planets are orbiting now.

Libra has entered our sun signs today as well as Jupiter (planet of expansion and wealth) trining with neptune.
For some reason I don't think it would be much good for me as I have Capricorn trining Neptune and everyone knows they love spending money, and Jupiter in Aries, not much use either.
Mercury should stop turning retrograde in Virgo in about two weeks, I could do with being more open about my health and getting some better results than what I've been getting. September is a crap month.(healthwise).

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 2:57 pm

going by both, i am a virgonian rat.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 3:23 pm

There is a direct trine to Pluto tomorrow, with Virgo in charge of most communicative affairs in money, relationships, community, etc. Venus enters Scorpio as well, and the bit about Virgo turning retro is wrong as it's been doing that for a few weeks, makes some sense. Virgo is the silent type, a fiscal party pooper, ^^no offence.
That's why I can't understand this poll. At the top is secretive Scorpio, and down the bottom, Pisces, Taurus, and Capricorn.
Now is considered the fall of the equinox. So, a full moon of the unabashed Libra, which occupies our Jupiter constellations until October 10th next year.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 6:48 am

Empathy wrote:
You would not have neptune and mercury as part of an ascendant. I'm not sure why but that is, but my quote should have read there are not multiples.
Anyone can look up their rising sign and study their horoscope, which you've clearly had an active interest in, understanding them is a separate matter. If you can compare your chart to your own, and not someone else's,like a famous person; unless the co-ordinates are the same you wouldn't be anything like them.
In any case, the truest insight comes from within and not through a relative or some other misrepresentation.

I do indeed have Neptune @ 10 degrees, mercury @ 28 degrees in my first house, scorpio, ascendant

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 8:27 am

I don't indulge in astrology either, because it's quackery and nonsense.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm

Scorpio.

I have a keychain that my mother gave me, a long time ago, and I can't remember what all it says, except: "quick-witted, strong likes and dislikes, and stamina to excel and survive", and that all fits me.

Other things I've read about Scorpios, is: "competitive", "loyal", "will trample other people to get what they want"----and, except for "loyal", that does NOT fit me. I don't understand being competitive with other people----if someone tells about doing alot of things, I'm like: "Cool!"----I AM competitive, when it comes to MYSELF, though; for example: I'm always trying to remember to be more kind, patient, understanding, and so-forth, to other people. As for the "trample on other people" one, I'm always trying to think of the other person----most times, ahead of myself; and, more-than-once, have been told I'm altruistic, to a fault----so, I certainly wouldn't intentionally trample on anyone.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 2:43 pm

fire rabbit

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 6:17 pm

All I know is, Theresa May is having more luck in her negotiations than me at the moment.
Of course she would do and, as luck would swing it, she is born under the lucky Fire Monkey, which means she's an expert at getting what she wants, when she wants it. It's a lucky year for her, she was 60 two days ago, when its time to shut the chapter on Europe, she'll do it firmly.
Under the sign of Libra, I think we're perfecting those slow and steady rituals for when the time comes to import more power from our own government, instead of the dodgy franchise of Brussels martyrdom.
With Jupiter roaming through Aries(first house) it's a time for powerful negotiations for those acclimatising greater power.
Power and resources means money and it should be enough to keep out the bogeyman for the foreseeable future.

As far as typical ascendants go; Typical Scorpio Ascendant people are intense and have powerful natures.
They are stubborn, proud and calm. They never settle and for them life is meant to be lived to the fullest or not at all.

Mine is Virgo, over-pragmatic worrier, critical thinker, passive escapist, health dependant.
I'm expecting an appearance from some air signs soon, as its their time to voice their own opinion.

A chart from some old drawn up rotary line from whoever drew it

For older chicks like me..the feng shui palace awaits

I wonder how my chinese symbol strayed into the middle?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 7:54 pm

^^^^by that, i'm a rat :)