Page 872 of 2523 [ 40362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875 ... 2523  Next

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:24 pm

The notion that time paradoxes just might exist

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:26 pm

The fact that time doesn't exist. 8)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:29 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
The fact that time doesn't exist. 8)

Time exists as water, fire, smoke do though more tangible

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

All there is...is the present moment.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:34 pm

Time nor Space is a stone that simply stays in one spot permanently

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:49 pm

The power of Now.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:51 pm

The power of super skitty^

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:53 pm

School computers are so frustrating, darn it. :wall: I'm trying to do art here and I CAN'T do it. :evil:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:57 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
School computers are so frustrating, darn it. :wall: I'm trying to do art here and I CAN'T do it. :evil:

Hey, don't give up yeah, it seem like a ton of bricks but, keep trying.

voidofcontext
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jan 2017, 3:25 pm

I'm getting in to posting here and feeling a really nice sense of community but the pervasive attitudes towards romantic and platonic relationships with women from a vocal group of male posters is utterly disgusting and it's hard to see this forum having lasting appeal for me if this continues.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 3:28 pm

^That's why I stay far away from the Love and Dating part of the forum. :roll:

voidofcontext
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jan 2017, 3:37 pm

That's very wise- I will be doing the same I think. It just seems to get everywhere, like going to a bonfire and when you get home you realise everything still smells of smoke

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 3:55 pm

I'll be honest that I've had my ups & downs in terms relationships be it platonic or romantic yet, I don't try to infer that my circumstances will be everyone else's cause it will not be. In other words I tend to be neutral on the matter

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:39 pm

I feel invisible sometimes. I wonder if anyone will know me, find me, like me. How long should one continue down a path of nonexistence?

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:43 pm

kazanscube wrote:
I'll be honest that I've had my ups & downs in terms relationships be it platonic or romantic yet, I don't try to infer that my circumstances will be everyone else's cause it will not be. In other words I tend to be neutral on the matter

I think your way of dealing with it is more mature.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:47 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
I feel invisible sometimes. I wonder if anyone will know me, find me, like me. How long should one continue down a path of nonexistence?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel even more invisible, by quoting the post before yours :P