Page 1031 of 2524 [ 40369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034 ... 2524  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

05 Jun 2017, 6:21 pm

Gotta finish the work for the quarter...

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Aluminum
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jun 2017, 8:35 pm

I've went back and forth with various hobbies, and after years; I've come to the conclusion that writing (or eeeer typing) is the forte I'd like to cultivate. I started frequenting this site more because of how comforting it is to see other aspies thinking like me. I love the prose people write on here.

Now, the challenge and fear is making sure what I write (writing fiction) is not going to be misunderstood by NTs. Otherwise, I'll be writing in a lonely universe where I get no reassurance. Luckily, I found a site/service that I can post anything I finish without feeling the pressure that professionals have (it's "Wattpad"). Because I want to be creative, and share so not to feel lonely with my works, but at the same time I don't want the pressure that fame puts on a person to continually produce at the same glorious level. I'm definitely an amateur, and it is not a bad thing to possibly stay that way. Maybe I'll break out of that status by accident, though I'm just a normal person that struggles to keep a day job. I ain't going to be the starving artist like some of those big authors had to be to begin with.

Anyways, that's what's on my mind!!

Aluminum
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jun 2017, 8:38 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Why can't I just...? Seriously, why?

Don't overthink!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2017, 9:18 pm

I finally got my Lorazepam refill today. I had to wait all day to get them while already starting to feel the effects of not taking them, and I had to cancel going out for lunch and then shopping for a Father's Day present.

This is why I wouldn't have a snowball's chance of surviving a major global disaster. Eventually my meds would run out, and I may as well be up there with people with schizophrenia or even diabetes. :(

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2017, 10:24 pm

*someone says california is a decent place to live*

i laugh incessantly at them!

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 12:00 am

... Dark wishes upon a blessing.

This is how I thank and hate at someone sincerely at the same time. Internally. And truly...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 12:53 am

Finding strength within fragility.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 1:08 am

i sculpted a brain...thing. looks like a diamond embedded in some cylinders, and it's pure white. then it will be painted and coated in a glossy finish. the latter i have plenty of, but am not so sure for the former.

sculpey is great, just fantastic. hoping i don't get it mixed up with my car detailing clay. :oops:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 11:18 am

Woke up with an interesting sprain in the centre front of my foot, today. It probably sounds odd, but I actually quite like the feel of muscle sprains, even though they might set me back a few days from my exercises for safety reasons.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 12:47 pm

The aftershocks in my system after exhaustion is completely gone more than a day ago.

Now I'm craving for something to think of. :lol:
But the game I played is already finished, read/watched several versions of it from various medias, and had that world's part done with mine.

And my hand hurts from crocheting, my leg hurts from pacing, I'm stuffed with eating dinner twice, it's past midnight and I can't sleep, and I have to go early to work for tomorrow.
Yet I'm NOT worried one bit except that I'm just bored again. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 1:23 pm

Aluminum wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Why can't I just...? Seriously, why?

Don't overthink!

That's one of the key problems of humanity, right there: overthinking and identification with the mind.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 1:23 pm

I think today is going to be the last bad day of weather here this week. Hopefully summer weather will be here soon. I want to go swimming.

tinky2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jun 2017, 1:25 pm

Where are the moderators?

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 3:41 pm

BrokenPieces wrote:
Seaweed, for the longest time I thought your avatar had a unibrow and I am just now realising those are glasses.

That must be why I wear glasses. And on that subject, has anyone noticed that glasses don't stop your eyes from gettinf progressively worse? It's like putting a band-aid on a gaping wound. Because if they fixed the problem, so many people would be out of a job. Luxottica would be pissed.

haha yes my avatar's face is quite unfortunate.

glasses are only a tool to mitigate the problem of worsening vision over time but i think they are very cool in that way. i'm overdue for a new pair, perhaps one which doesn't make me appear to have a unibrow :lol:

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 3:57 pm

seaweed wrote:
BrokenPieces wrote:
Seaweed, for the longest time I thought your avatar had a unibrow and I am just now realising those are glasses.

That must be why I wear glasses. And on that subject, has anyone noticed that glasses don't stop your eyes from gettinf progressively worse? It's like putting a band-aid on a gaping wound. Because if they fixed the problem, so many people would be out of a job. Luxottica would be pissed.

haha yes my avatar's face is quite unfortunate.

glasses are only a tool to mitigate the problem of worsening vision over time but i think they are very cool in that way. i'm overdue for a new pair, perhaps one which doesn't make me appear to have a unibrow :lol:

10k years ago that unibrow would have been a huge turn on for some lucky cave person...

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

06 Jun 2017, 4:59 pm

Finishing up my work and my vacation.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."