Page 1201 of 2484 [ 39743 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204 ... 2484  Next

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 8:50 am

going to the cinema

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 5:26 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Well, more drama not for your mama at the condoplex. Mary's husband said what happened with the election didn't bother him, but he fibbed. Today Mary said that he wants her to get ahold of the same attorney I used who canceled that Special Meeting of mine to see if he will help him contest the election. He said he totally believes that it was rigged. He had the most proxy votes and everyone got on except him. What a bunch of crap. I hope that attorney can do something cause then it would knock off one of them and the whole community would know they lied and the management company covered it up. Please Jesus, let it be so! If Mary's husband did get on the Board, all hell would break loose. No telling what would happen.

I told you that Mary was worried about our neighbor trying to kill us. Now Mary's husband even let the people at work know what is going on in case that guy does do something. I'm worried because several times when you go by his door he opens it real quick and he could push you down the stairs and no one would know. He knows when I leave for work and I have to go right by his door. He's just waiting for Mary. The day before, she came outside her door and he must have heard and been waiting cause he came out at the same time and watched her every move. If he decides to do something, you can't stop him. I wish I could get out of here.

is there any way you can move? i'm not checking in much. right now using husband's computer as mine is in the shop.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 5:30 pm

How my friends must feel right now from me biting myself out of an argument I had with my mother...I don't like them to worry about me...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 6:08 pm

Trying to convince myself that asking my mom to let me go to a different church {which I will later today} was worth the time and effort.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 7:41 pm

I hope no one here makes the wrong kind of headlines.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 7:43 pm

I need better role models.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Dec 2017, 7:44 pm

This candy cane is delicious

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 8:02 pm

Have a cranked neck is wonderful(Sarcasm)

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 9:57 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Trying to convince myself that asking my mom to let me go to a different church {which I will later today} was worth the time and effort.

Yeah, I know what you mean about picking the right battles. How was the new church? Glad you skipped your usual one?

jrjones9933 wrote:
I hope no one here makes the wrong kind of headlines.

Man, me too. Lots of despair and anger on WP. I still stay on the forum though because there's also support and some very unique conversation. And just maybe I've helped someone somewhere, as they've helped me.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 10:14 am

Delusions and anger don't mix well.

I've learned a lot about myself here.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 10:46 am

Being in a financial conundrum.. :( :(

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 11:38 am

It's 12 midnight. I just got home from a party. I've been there for more than 5 hours. I was dragged out of my room. The party was celebrated outdoors. I don't want to participate. I had plans. I have work tomorrow morning. But people insists stay. I'm on a verge of frustration with my mom's management with clothes and timing. They are everywhere on the bed, on the floor, and not where it should be. I brought my own clothes hangers, bars, laundry baskets, and everything to avoid that damn pile of mess. :x She 'borrowed' too many and moved too much of my stuff without me knowing. It took me half an hour to find my clothes that I'm supposed to sleep with. :x Now I'd sack them all that mess with a garbage bag from my own stock.

The next time I'd be this frustrated, I'd burn them all. :x I don't care whose clothes it was or where it came from -- I had enough with any sight of piled clothing. I've been seeing it every damned day. I wouldn't touch it simply because my mom might've need something there. But now, damn the boundaries and damn it all. :x And I don't care if I got arrested for starting a fire or getting kicked out of the house. I seriously had enough with clothes for a LONG time since and I've been threatening to burn clothes since I was a child. It never helped that neither of us had any time to fix it -- but the damned point is that I have my own space where to put my own mess. And it was moved out into the pile of clothes of a mess that I never touched nor added anything into it. :x I want a very secured cabinet where even pests couldn't enter.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 12:35 pm

Everyone in my area seems to be losing their minds due to the phenomenon of snow.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 12:52 pm

crystaltermination wrote:
Everyone in my area seems to be losing their minds due to the phenomenon of snow.

That is interesting...
I've actually seen snow in a desert once many decades back..

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 12:54 pm

kazanscube wrote:

That is interesting...

That sounds awesome. I think maybe it's just plain old British preoccupation with the weather going on over here. :D

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 2:09 pm

kazanscube wrote:

That is interesting...

That sounds awesome. I think maybe it's just plain old British preoccupation with the weather going on over here. :D

Maybe,one can't tell..