Page 2084 of 2523 [ 40366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2081, 2082, 2083, 2084, 2085, 2086, 2087 ... 2523  Next

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 2:08 pm

I need new glasses. Haven't gotten my eyes checked yet, but it's been six years since my last check (the recommended time period between checks is two years. Oops) and I feel like I need to be too close to the computer to see any text. The timing's good though; I can now get a free checking at the optician I've used, and they have a two for the price of one -offer going now, so I'm gonna get two pairs. Got two pairs last time, too, but this time I was thinking of getting sunglasses as the second pair. My current ones are even older than my eyeglasses, so I need new, stronger ones. Currently stressing about the gap it'll do in my budget, but I got some money for Christmas, so that should cover a good part of the price. Another thing I stress about is what kind of glasses to get when it comes to the look; since I'm only getting one pair, it's important that they would go with pretty much anything I wear... maybe gold would be a good color? Last time I had blue and silver. The sunglasses won't be as important since they won't be constantly seen by people... except at work; I need to use sunglasses due to the lighting. Actually, work is the reason I'm even bothering with new sunglasses; if I didn't need them there, I'd just get two pairs of normal glasses.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:13 pm

I'll pretend to have emotions, when I don't. (To show sympathy/ social etiquette.)

And then pretend not to have them, when I do. (Macho ethos/Never show weakness.)

Sometimes Life is just absurd. Hahah.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:15 pm

I don't even pretend to have emotions these days.

:|

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:34 pm

No that I pretend to have emotions. I feign or try to act like i have feel the same was as others, some kind of rapport. Sometimes I give things 'lip service' . When I don't really care. But not always.

e.g. "so and so crime/tragedy happened somewhere "

THEM: That's terrible. I feel so bad for them. Awwww.

ME:
answer1. "Yeah... now back to what i was talking about."
answer 2. "Yeah thats terrible....now back to what i was talking about..."
answer 3. "Really really bad what happened, inst it. It's ridiculous these things have to happen to people. They should be punished to full extent of the law. Now back to what I was talking about."

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 5:58 pm

So I'm just watching the news and this nonsense comes up "Operation Save Big Dog"... Who is Big dog ? and why does he need to be saved....Boris Johnson? sounds like something off Sesame street. Big Dog, Big Bird, Cookie monster, The on that lives in trash can, Tickle Me Elmo, the gay couple Bert and Ernie, That vampire, Dont know his name, Count Suckula or something, Thats about all the puppets i can remember from that show... Oh yeah Kermit, everybody knows him ,world renowned, piggy, gonzo, one with d1ck nose. I know its completely diff show but still relevant. Downing Street is now muppet land.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 8:17 pm

White people on social media websites who quote posts from pages such as devil vagina magic whilst being deceptive and claiming there is no God.

A literal, biological dude I know on social media does this.

It feels a bit like an emotional acid attack, but, they don't know any better, I suppose.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 8:49 pm

Doing "good" to be good just does not inspire me.
Thoughts always flies to the lines of pretense and needing validation.

Being "proficient" on the other hand...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 9:15 pm

Vanilla Sky is a good movie, with Tom Cruise.

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 11:53 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Vanilla Sky is a good movie, with Tom Cruise.

this is very true!

about an alien corpse
im the one who brought
the truth to the light

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 12:07 am

People might think I am crazy for not having had a Covid-19 vaccine, but from my perspective, after working my way back from moderate Autism to more high functioning Autism, when encephalopathy regressed my Autism in 2005, I would genuinely rather exit this planet than risk that happening again.

If I live on, it has to be in a world where I am capable of achieving something that I am satisfied with.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 3:08 am

When the apes think they are the humans, but they are in fact, the apes. And the real humans are waiting to take control.

2029 is the year of ascension.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19n5bx

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 6:35 am

Chuckling at the fact that the longer that people lie, the worse the liar they seem to the people who they have lied consistently to, for years.

There's no other answer to this than to become a Christian. I hope that people are not just paying lip service to Christianity.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 9:16 am

The Christianity of the past can be shaped for the present times.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 11:17 am

Did a quiz that tells my mental age. I’m 28 but have the brain of a 17 year old. Sounds accurate.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 11:24 am

My cat just died today, and made me think of this:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 11:57 am

A need to rethink.
A shift on a steering wheel.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.