Page 2215 of 2515 [ 40230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2212, 2213, 2214, 2215, 2216, 2217, 2218 ... 2515  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 10:55 am

Busy day tomorrow.
It's almost midnight.

I'm supposed to be asleep, but I got interrupted.
Even if it's a good news, can't my mom just wait until tomorrow?! I can't sleep now.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 1:17 pm

I wish I knew some gangsters.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 3:56 pm

Where_am_I wrote:
I wish I knew some gangsters.

I thought you were a godmother in the mob? :P

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 7:02 pm

I had a "slight" meltdown at work and ended up crying for 4 hours straight while I was working. It's kind of funny now, but I want to die because so many of my coworkers saw me crying. Two of them asked if I was okay and I legit could not even respond. LMAO

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 9:37 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I had a "slight" meltdown at work and ended up crying for 4 hours straight while I was working. It's kind of funny now, but I want to die because so many of my coworkers saw me crying. Two of them asked if I was okay and I legit could not even respond. LMAO

Sweet Pea hugs

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 9:54 pm

Workaholic's Anonymous, flying the colours of the Fatherland along the way!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 10:11 am

I stayed home from work today. I would have had to do more overtime and after my spine having new, more intense pain I decided I'm not doing that. I also would have had to leave work and further change my routine to go to a doctors appointment, and I'm honestly worried that I would have had a really bad meltdown if I did that. I already felt like I was going to have one when I woke up and just thinking about it made me feel more on edge.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 10:17 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I stayed home from work today. I would have had to do more overtime and after my spine having new, more intense pain I decided I'm not doing that. I also would have had to leave work and further change my routine to go to a doctors appointment, and I'm honestly worried that I would have had a really bad meltdown if I did that. I already felt like I was going to have one when I woke up and just thinking about it made me feel more on edge.

thats a valid reason to stay off work

hope you feel better soon .

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 11:31 am

^^ I hope you're ok and taking it easy, HOH.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 12:54 pm

My support group meeting ended early and I didn't want to wait for the bus for too long in the cold, so I stopped by at a supermarket. I was supposed to just pass time and not buy anything, but of course I bought candy. That already made me feel guilty, and now I opened the candy bag and ate some of the biggest candies (four of them to be exact, all the ones of a specific type), and now I feel even more guilty since I have a personal rule of not eating candy on work days unless someone else offers me one. I'm trying to limit it 'cause I eat them too much, but putting strict rules like this makes me feel really bad when I slip. :cry:

But on the other hand, I might have deserved the treat 'cause I ate tomatoes today. I hate tomatoes due to the texture, (and the taste isn't pleasant either) but there were some in my salad, so I thought I'd try if I can eat them without the gag reflex coming in to play. Wasn't a pleasant experience, but to my surprise I was able to eat all the tomatoes without it. Probably because it was those small tomatoes and they were whole; those don't get all I-don't-know-the-English-word unlike the chunks of the big ones.

So, zero sum game?
After all, I ate something yucky but healthy, so I get to eat something yummy but unhealthy.
...That makes it sound like I'm five years old or something.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 1:01 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Sweet Pea hugs

traven
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 1:13 am

-what a weird dream, and running out of time after a great chill, who would have thought that?
-what's up with nancy, is she going or is it just preempting clickbait
-that's my most trustworthy yt-ers together, yeey
-and a strange doc on how japan wasn't bombed by atomic bombs, with dates and numbers of firebomb carpets :nerdy:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 7:06 pm

Whole foods had eggplant parmesan and I ate one pound of it and it was delicious

Have not eaten eggplant parmesan since before 2019

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 9:14 pm

I've lost my appetite for the night. I'm beginning to wonder about WP.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 12:04 am

I got my cousin to start making ape noises awhile ago and it still makes me laugh every time she does it. She now even does it just to get my attention.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 2:47 am

If you wanted me to give a crap, you mighta started with, "I met someone," rather than, "my relationships are going in the wrong direction." I'm hearing about it on facebook. That doesn't make me feel particularly close.

In the past you've lorded social success over me to make me feel bad. That didn't happen this time. Never even heard you met someone. Either I've slipped even farther into irrelevance to you, or these stories are fiction. That these are the only two possibilities I can come up with should tell me I don't have to give a crap.

I worry you aren't meeting people and forming healthy relationships. I want that for you. That I give a crap is proof the universe is just messing with me. Like, if I figure out why I give a crap, do I get a prize or something? If I figure it out, do I get to leave the matrix?