Page 2271 of 2521 [ 40328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2268, 2269, 2270, 2271, 2272, 2273, 2274 ... 2521  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 8:19 am

How to actually make a meal plan and actually budget them.

How to wake up early and make time to make and eat large breakfasts.

How to carry a notebook and pen on hand, and write as a habit.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 8:54 am

I might as well leave Wrong Planet as well..

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 9:31 am

There was no recent changes except eating bigger breakfasts and trying betahistine.

Oh and...
Betahistine; which is supposedly give better blood flow to the head.

First few days was this fluctuation between being borderline 'finally I'm getting closer to my real self!' because I can feel my thought processes changing and then this 'tense feeling at the back of my head is losing'; maybe it's my vestibular sense -- to no different than the other times I ever took meds and make me less reliable and more of a liability except for levocetirizine so far...

:|

Also it didn't stop the weird few seconds of no vision whenever I stand up quickly. Or that heavy feeling in the morning.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 9:53 am

How many people actually like wabbit stew?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 10:19 am

I had a bunny when I was young. My parents had an old-man friend who used to come over and tease me that he was going to cook my bunny. Apparently he was joking but I was sooo scared of him because I took things literally. I was also scared to death of Elmira Giltch (?) in Wizard of Oz when she took Toto in her basket. That to me was worse than the green witch parts. I hate when people abuse animals (men or women).

Weirdly enough now I want lobster.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 12:14 pm

longshot wrote:
I might as well leave Wrong Planet as well..

I'm curious as to why. I hope nothing bad happened.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my day. I have an unusual amount of motivation and would like to put it to good use, but the last few days have been hectic and I'm afraid that if I roll with the motivation burst, I'll overdo it and end up doing damage to myself. I'm not so good at pacing activities and gauging how I am... or that whole moderation thing for that matter. I really should spend the bulk of today to unwind from the last few days, but damn I want to do stuff around here to. Hm.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 12:22 pm

I'll be both straightforward and brutally honest here, :( I recently had joined a Autistic dating app and just by circumstance today, 1 person in particular demonized me and made me appear, as the Devil literally just for seeking friendship with someone younger than myself, but not underage for, to be a member of said app; you have to be over 18 years of age. Truthfully speaking, I now feel that I'll wind up being demonized and forced to leave wrong planet as well, if said persons are also on this site as well.. :( :(

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 12:35 pm

longshot wrote:
I'll be both straightforward and brutally honest here, :( I recently had joined a Autistic dating app and just by circumstance today, 1 person in particular demonized me and made me appear, as the Devil literally just for seeking friendship with someone younger than myself, but not underage for, to be a member of said app; you have to be over 18 years of age. Truthfully speaking, I now feel that I'll wind up being demonized and forced to leave wrong planet as well, if said persons are also on this site as well.. :( :(

Did you tell them to go f**k themselves?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 12:41 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
longshot wrote:

Did you tell them to go f**k themselves?

Bolding mine.
I'm inclined to agree with that assessment.

I don't understand why people get hung up on age. In the last few years now since my divorce, at one point I ended up with a fwb who is 15 years younger than me. Had I been like, nah, not gonna happen, too young, it would have been my loss. Before that person though, I tended to go for people considerably older than I am. Rarely have my friendships or moreships (which is totally a word) been with people my own age. Nothing wrong with that, imho, so long as both people are consenting adults. If people want to hate on that they can kiss off as far as I'm concerned.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 12:43 pm

No cause, I feel it would have escalated hostilities of the people there as well, being a childhood victim of psychological abuses; I chose not to put up fight to defend myself wherein; I deleted any/all of my posts and comments to make said persons happy. I apologize for burdening anyone here with this as, Wrong Planet is probably the only place I feel I can express myself honestly and truthfully.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 12:53 pm

longshot wrote:
. I apologize for burdening anyone here with this as, Wrong Planet is probably the only place I feel I can express myself honestly and truthfully.

I doubt you have burdened anyone here dude. Don't sweat it dude, you will find toxic people everywhere you go in life even here on WP sadly. Do you have the guts to go back on the app, maybe as a new user with a different name (if that's allowed)

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 1:00 pm

Recidivist wrote:
longshot wrote:
. I apologize for burdening anyone here with this as, Wrong Planet is probably the only place I feel I can express myself honestly and truthfully.

I doubt you have burdened anyone here dude. Don't sweat it dude, you will find toxic people everywhere you go in life even here on WP sadly. Do you have the guts to go back on the app, maybe as a new user with a different name (if that's allowed)

Honestly, I would however my writing style is quite unique and I'd been identified immediately; so I'll stick with the 2 other Aspie friendship sites that I'm part of and hope that, I've not been blackballed across the autistic dating community as a whole.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 1:07 pm

longshot wrote:
Recidivist wrote:
longshot wrote:

Honestly, I would however my writing style is quite unique and I'd been identified immediately; so I'll stick with the 2 other Aspie friendship sites that I'm part of and hope that, I've not been blackballed across the autistic dating community as a whole.

To be brutally honest your writing style is unique and I would spot you , I have spotted all your past incarnations , plus we've spent a long time in the AA thread together :lol:
If you don't mind me asking how much older than 18 are you? Some people think that the allowable age gap is fixed and shouldn't be broken but as FleaOfTheChill has already pointed out ^ it all depends on the people involved.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 2:37 pm

I'm not ashamed to say 49, yet prior to leaving Hiki that's where had I had tweaked the match settings from 35-60 since, I feel that would be a most wise decision. mind you said individual was 23 years of age

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 2:49 pm

^ They were wrong to demonize you. :|

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 5:36 pm

I want BHVR to add cross progression to DbD between PC and the Switch so bad. Seeing screenshots and videos from PCs and other consoles makes me so jealous. :lol: The game works and looks so much better, but I'm stuck on the Switch unless I want to forgo all of the stuff I've collected and all of my progress.