Page 6 of 2523 [ 40362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 2523  Next

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 6:19 pm

Well? Thinking of a old childhood fable that I had once read in that, I could see myself and others being like characters in that particular fable... :oops: :oops: 8O

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 6:22 pm

I'm thinking about my two crushes, and thinking being friends with them would be cool...in a totally innocent way. ALSO thinking if my boyfriend joins this forum like he says he's going to then I'll be in trouble for this :P

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Feb 2011, 11:26 am

Hopefully my coffee hurrys up. because I can smell it, :pig:

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 4:00 pm

Actullay thinking of something which is quite perplexing to me relating to WP... :o

Last edited by ProfessorX on 04 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 6:57 pm

nick007 wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
Last night I contacted the seller of one of the DVDs I ordered because I wanted to cancel it. I'm wondering if and when I'll hear back from them.

I'm also wondering if I'll be compensated for any of the other surveys I completed (I was already compensated for one). I don't need it, but any extra money is nice to have. :wink:

What kinda survey did you get paid for :?: I could really use some extra money rite now(still paying off some debt). I know a few people who tried the survey rout & they didn't get anything

http://thegatewayproject.org/

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:23 pm

Mick Avory and food. :)

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

Moving. i have no clue where I will live, then after that its defintely eating dinner

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 9:33 pm

Illness.

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 1:22 am

one tegan marius abellardo

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Feb 2011, 1:38 am

IdahoRose wrote:
nick007 wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
Last night I contacted the seller of one of the DVDs I ordered because I wanted to cancel it. I'm wondering if and when I'll hear back from them.

I'm also wondering if I'll be compensated for any of the other surveys I completed (I was already compensated for one). I don't need it, but any extra money is nice to have. :wink:

What kinda survey did you get paid for :?: I could really use some extra money rite now(still paying off some debt). I know a few people who tried the survey rout & they didn't get anything

http://thegatewayproject.org/

I took it & I'm entered to win a $25 Amazon gift-card but the odds are 1 in 25 but the survey was relevant to AS/autism so even if I don't get anything I'm still glad i did it. If you know of any surveys that would pay me; feel free to let me know :wink:

What's on my mind rite now is Why have I gone so long without listening to Paula Abdul. Her songs are great

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 3:25 am

Lace-Bane should have been asleep 2 hours ago :(

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:45 am

Having quit approximately 2 years and 10 months ago, I have a strong desire to take (light) smoking back up. This isn't a new thought or sudden craving. I always liked smoking. I resented the conditions under which I quit because I didn't want to quit yet. Most people go back to smoking after quitting in a moment of weakness or thoughtlessness, but I've been considering it intermittently and rationally for months. I know that I shouldn't because it's unhealthy and it smells, but if one is only a very light smoker the first of these problems in minimal and the latter can be non-existent. I miss having pleasures in life--the only ones I have had for a very long time are talking to people online and doing tasks mindfully, and these are proving insufficient. So the only real reasons I can think not to smoke are that some people would look down on or find me unattractive for it, and those are pretty terrible reasons. And that it yellows the teeth, but if I'm honest with myself, I don't sincerely believe that I will ever have a real romantic relationship again, so it is hard to see yellow teeth as mattering. There is also the issue of quitting again later, but I am a willful individual and managed it last time with relative ease. I probably will not take it back up, but I certainly would like to.

Maybe this belongs in The Haven. Oh well, there it is.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 6:06 am

Just wondering if I should buy myself a more improved router model or get a 3rd hard drive, as I have 2 hard drives already on my system?

In other news here is my newest avatar... :twisted:

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 4:39 pm

The eyes of Camus. 8O

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

05 Feb 2011, 4:43 pm

Gin sounds fantastic right about now. :D

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 6:36 pm

The mess and clutter in my house and an impending visit from a medical practitioner to re-assess me for Disability Living Allowance. :roll: