Page 37 of 2517 [ 40263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 2517  Next

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 3:01 pm

just thinking of how video games have had a great impact both on society and media as a whole...

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 3:41 pm

I am wondering if I am going to recover again. Got a respiratory infection (congestion, malaise) about a month ago and shook it after about a week. Felt fine for about two weeks including some challenging physical exercise before not being able to sleep at all for about a week. Now I am heavily congested with slight pain below my shoulders when I dry cough. It would be appropriate if I keeled over from this, but I am getting tired of it anyhow.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 3:46 pm

Why do I bother trying to be friendly with anybody on this forum? They always ignore me.

It's like school all over again. Which is probably how I became a sociopath. :roll:

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 4:01 pm

i like your posts dunbots.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 4:11 pm

Thanks emlion. Although I haven't talked to you much, at least you recognize me and respond to my posts. :)

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 4:14 pm

i lurk around your posts sometimes, but never have anything constructive to say so i don't! :lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 4:17 pm

That I should wash my hair soon.

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 5:27 pm

I'd enjoy a cigarette.

Esther
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 5:38 pm

That I'm not looking forward to putting my duvet cover on.

Me and the duvet are always Image

I get KOed sometimes.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm

I forgot how much I hate doing powerpoint presentations.

It's actually more of a pain in the arse then speaking infront of 500+ people which I will be doing next month

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 3:46 am

dunbots wrote:
Why do I bother trying to be friendly with anybody on this forum? They always ignore me.

I don't ignore you.

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 4:09 am

Kaybee wrote:
dunbots wrote:

I don't ignore you.

+1.. i just maybe do not have anything helpful or fruitful to say though.. but anyway hi dunbots! :)

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 4:13 am

NcNbl wrote:
Kaybee wrote:
dunbots wrote:

I don't ignore you.

+1.. i just maybe do not have anything helpful or fruitful to say though.. but anyway hi dunbots! :)

Thanks Kaybee and NcNbl. :) That was hyperbole when I said "everyone", but a lot of the time I post something and not a single person says anything about it, so I feel like I'm being ignored sometimes, and sometimes I ask someone a question directly and they never respond.

I posted on your handwriting thread Kaybee. ;)

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 4:34 am

dunbots wrote:
Thanks Kaybee and NcNbl. :) That was hyperbole when I said "everyone", but a lot of the time I post something and not a single person says anything about it, so I feel like I'm being ignored sometimes, and sometimes I ask someone a question directly and they never respond.

welcome! :) well you're in an aspie environment, i think its quite common here that - that happens.. some may not feel like it, nothing personal or that they them selves like myself doesn't know what to say that we doubt our possible response to be not good enough.. or have procrastinated or preoccupied and had set it aside or forgotten, also nothing personal. and i'll just sum it all up that they are not that available that the timing is just not good. that happens to me too that's why i'm scared to put some thread or message someone up, especially before.. i'm afraid to be ignored and/or out of place especially because i'm an NT. i always feel like an outsider because i'am very limited in the majority of concerns that are here.. and i'm scared of those who could be angry with NT's especially an effervescent one like me..

but you are not ignored.. maybe the attention you're given wasn't just made to materialize in writing/posting but i'm sure we all took notice.. sorry.. :)

but anyway..

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 2:09 pm

Thinking of forging an alliance here or there..

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 2:24 pm

The long nap that I plan to take after lunch. I'll be having my tea at 4 and supper at 5 today, if I can sleep until quarter to 4.