Dairy Queen 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
other (taco bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc) 39%  39%  [ 14 ]
other (taco bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc) 39%  39%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 36

jman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 8:07 am

What is your favorite fast joint my personal favorites are Wendy's and Burger King(love their breakfast especially their french toast sicks) and of course Dairy Queen.

Last edited by jman on 08 Jul 2006, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vinzer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 8:13 am

Where's the 'other' option? I hardly ever have fast food, but I like Taco Bell whenever I can get it (which is usually only once a year, if at all).

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 8:17 am

I never eat McDonald's, Burger King, et al. My favourite takeaway is the local indie pizza place although I no longer eat their stuff now, mainly because it is so utterly greasy, even though it is quite scrumptious.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 8:24 am

None of them. I rarely eat out at fast food joints now. If I had choose it would be Burger King.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 9:49 am

Any place that serves Fish n Chips.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 10:18 am

I prefer smaller indepentant or local fast food when I get I which is not that often

Last edited by parts on 08 Jul 2006, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jammie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jul 2006, 10:52 am

the deep pan pizza company fo me everytime.

hammie

$lion = "constant";
$lil_lion = "escape";
$baby = "dum dum, babo";
$jammie = $lion."sheepy and my comforts";

$jamie = $lion.$lil_lion.$baby.$jammie;
?>

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 11:45 am

I like Jack-in-the-Box (found mainly in the western U.S.) and Whataburger (found in the southwestern U.S. and along the Gulf coast).

Tim

lae
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 4:03 pm

White Castle, but we don't have them here. Love those sliders. Sometimes we have gone to Burger Hair-I mean Burger King (don't like McDonald's).

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 5:21 pm

i don't like fast foods too much. I sometimes eat at taco bell so that will be my favorite.

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 5:21 pm

Steak and Shake. Great shakes and addicting fries.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 7:36 pm

Steak and Shake is good, too. Both times I have been there were on vacation, since they don't have them in Houston. Not really impressed with Hardee's/Carl Jr's (but the commercial with Paris Hilton was priceless).

Tim

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 7:37 pm

Steak and Shake is good, too. Both times I have been there were on vacation, since they don't have them in Houston. Not really impressed with Hardee's/Carl Jr's (but the commercial with Paris Hilton was priceless).

Tim

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2006, 11:00 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Any place that serves Fish n Chips.

Yeah, just don't go to Carl's Jr.! ! :lol:

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2006, 11:02 pm

Jack-in-the-Box is my hands down favorite!! I just LOVE their Bruschetta Chicken Ciabata sandwich.

Solidess
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jul 2006, 7:49 pm

Gotta go with A&W, its a burger place, the best fast food burgers by FAR! Well, I can't compare it to Jack in the Box. If I remember, Jack's is freakin awesome too, but I ain't had it in YEARS so I can't remember well enough to compare it. I wish Canada had Jack in the Box. I mean I see the yummy commercials alot...

A&W, I think its in America too, but I never hear of anyone there having it. But its so delicious! I especially like to get this newer burger they have: The Swiss Veggie Deluxe. If you like mushrooms its AWESOME, veggie patty is actually quite tasty, whole wheat bun, swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce, and a light ranch dressing. Yummy and you won't feel guilty that its bad for you. Highly recommended.

And I LOVE Pizza Hut, but I really don't consider that fast food.

Can't stand Burger King, I don't know what it is, I can't stand the taste of their burgers, but I love their fries, rings, and other sides.

McDonalds is alright. I like their new healthy sandwhiches. But their food is generally about as fast and sloppy as food can get, I really don't trust eating it.

Wendy's - meh. Kind of boring to be honest. Their fries are tasteless.

Arby's, I love it, but they never give you enough meat that they show in their pictures, and I always leave hungry. It's also expensive.

I don't really like Tacos or any mexican food or spicey food. But I love the 'Mexi Fries' which are also called Tater Tots or Tater Gems.

KFC - used to love that place, but I boycott it now. Not only is their food extremely unhealthy but the way their suppliers treat the chickens is extrememly cruel and in-humane, and I'm a bird lover and I know they can experience fear and pain and everything like humans, and I won't support a company that refuses to adopt any less cruel methods of raising and killing. We can eat meat, sure, but I can't knowing that this is basically a chicken concentration camp, where they come from to go to KFC. This could very well be a seperate topic all its own, but if you eat at KFC, please don't tell me about it.

Fast food is all really bad for you though, but I believe there is more to living life than just being healthy 100% the time, you gotta enjoy yourself! And doesn't a really delicious burger just really satisfy? There is no way I'm giving up A&W, but I try to limit it, and I try to avoid all other places as much as possible from now on, so that I eat that stuff less often. Also, its more of a treat when you don't have it too often, keeping it always enjoyable for you.