Post a pic of yourself RIGHT NOW!

Page 169 of 543 [ 8674 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172 ... 543  Next

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 9:43 am

hyperlexian wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
i... wore a milk mustache in an important work meeting with 20 other people... including the top manager of my government branch. and i am usually bruised or scratched from bumping into things. right now i have a massive bruise on my middle finger, but i don't remember hurting it. :?

I do that too!
Especially the bumps and scratches....I have a BUNCH of random cuts and bruises that I have no idea where they came from.

are you clumsy too? it's so embarrassing! it's like i have no ability to manoeuvre around objects.

Yes. Well, I am clumsy with my feet....my hands are skilled.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 10:22 am

Me in my ninja days. I was a weeaboo then. I was going to sabotage a major business meeting. Can anyone spot me?

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 11:38 am

Jonsi wrote:
Me in my ninja days. I was a weeaboo then. I was going to sabotage a major business meeting. Can anyone spot me?

Oh! I see you! Why are you carrying a cane?....it totally gives you away. :roll:

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:27 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
not to mention i can hardly eat a meal without wearing some of it!! !

oh god, story of my life.

When i was about 4-5 i came into the living room with a large metal bar. My mums there and before she could say " get out of here with that, you're going to break my brand new glass coffee table", it just slipped out of my hand and completely destroyed the table. I remember just turning around and running for all i was worth.

Done s**t like that so many times. Do you leave you keys in weird places? im better now but ive left them in the front door all night sometimes. Ive left my motorbike keys in the bike all night too. 75% of visits to my mums she either has to give them to me at the door or i get mostly home and have to walk back and get them. The security guard at my old job used to refuse to let me leave until he'd seen i had them. I've long since got to the point where i just laugh at it all.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:39 pm

TechnoMonk wrote:
Do you leave you keys in weird places? im better now but ive left them in the front door all night sometimes. Ive left my motorbike keys in the bike all night too. 75% of visits to my mums she either has to give them to me at the door or i get mostly home and have to walk back and get them. The security guard at my old job used to refuse to let me leave until he'd seen i had them. I've long since got to the point where i just laugh at it all.

Haha, that sounds like me with my cellphone, I've left it at church, school. at the track, under a rock, in the pantry, in a cupboard, in a drawer, under my bed, in a bag, in a box, in the washing machine, in the car, on the ground, in corners, and multiple other places.....I've actually considered the possibility of starting a business to lose things...."if you never want to see an item again, give it to me....it's history" Then again, I might get a lot of dead bodies. :eew: but I'd never know where I left them. :lol:

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:44 pm

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:44 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

Years ago I was having dinner with a BF and still don't know how I got sauce in my hair. I have a drinking problem also.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl4plPGRG8o[/youtube]

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:45 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:

Can it be? Do my eyes deceive me? Is it, a smile 8O :D

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:48 pm

Titangeek wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:

Yes. 8)

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:15 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:

Yes. 8)

8O How?!

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:17 pm

IDK man... it just kind of happened! 8O

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:20 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
IDK man... it just kind of happened! 8O

Best. Line. Of. My. Life.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:44 pm

How I feel atm.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:49 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
How I feel atm.

Grainy?

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:51 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
How I feel atm.

Grainy?

:roll: Caged in haha. It is supposed to have that grainy effect because it captures the mood of the photo...

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 2:08 pm

TechnoMonk wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

oh god, story of my life.

When i was about 4-5 i came into the living room with a large metal bar. My mums there and before she could say " get out of here with that, you're going to break my brand new glass coffee table", it just slipped out of my hand and completely destroyed the table. I remember just turning around and running for all i was worth.

Done sh** like that so many times. Do you leave you keys in weird places? im better now but ive left them in the front door all night sometimes. Ive left my motorbike keys in the bike all night too. 75% of visits to my mums she either has to give them to me at the door or i get mostly home and have to walk back and get them. The security guard at my old job used to refuse to let me leave until he'd seen i had them. I've long since got to the point where i just laugh at it all.

your story of the metal bar was sooooo perfect.

just a week ago i was a passenger in a vehicle and as i was getting out i tried to balance my smoothie cup on the CURVED dashboard. it start sliding, so i pushed it back up higher and tried to wedge it. it didn't work and slid down again, so the driver grabbed it before it could sploosh red berry smoothie all over the beige upholstery.

Driver: that wasn't going to work to set it up there
Me: i KNOW that
Driver: why did you do it then?
Me: it was fun to try :shrug:

i don't lose keys as they are attached to my messenger bag. but i do forget things. at night i get all of my stuff ready and put it all in the same spot, even my clothes. otherwise i'll forget something or mess up somehow.