Page 18 of 24 [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 12:13 am

Dear Rascal77s,
A Chiweenie is a Chihuahua-Miniature Dachshound,

And is also synonymous (from my point of view) with cuteness, affection, fun, and lots of personality!

Sylkat

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 1:18 am

Ohhhh that makes sense now. So if you bred a mastiff and a chihuahua would it be called a stiffweenie?

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 4:58 am

No, it would be a 'Mastawa'.

Sylkat

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 5:05 am

or maybe a masshuahua since it would be one seriously huge chihuahua. I recon either is better, I don't know if people would get the kids a stiffweenie.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 6:41 pm

Anyone else totally want a fox? >.> <.<

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 2:10 pm

Yes, please........

Possibly a Bat-eared Fox....

Or a Fennec; they are impossible cute!

Sylkat

arky
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Feb 2013, 12:32 pm

I grew up on a farm so I always had tons and tons of pets! I have had horses, pigs, rabbits, dogs, cats, etc. Now, we have three dogs: a Beagle-Chihuahua, named Roxy, a Beagle-Australian Shepherd, named Clementine, and a Mini Poodle, named Filibuster, or Phil, for short. We also have a cat who lives in our bookstore, and his name is Gus.

I am very interested in animal rescuing. I'd love to have a big dog rescue one day...

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 7:59 am

I'm getting a new GSD puppy to be my fourth SD. Pup is currently five-weeks-old --- I won't get him till he's ten weeks. The wait is killing me. Also have two other dogs and five cats.

awesomeautist
Raven
Raven

26 Feb 2013, 11:16 am

I like reptiles. I'd like a big outdoor glasshouse, heated and full of nice plants with all kinds of iguanas and tropical lizards. I'd also like to see crocodiles eat live prey.

Draka
Raven
Raven

02 Mar 2013, 5:06 am

Three dogs belong to me: Benny the pushy rottweiler, Presley the stinky schnauzer mix, and Grr the bratty pomeranian. I belong to Grr.

RaspberryFrosty
Toucan
Toucan

04 Mar 2013, 1:52 am

I have two rats who I've named Andromeda and Bellatrix...sadly don't have a Narcissa. :(

AmazingMess
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Mar 2013, 2:28 am

Rascal77s wrote:
Ohhhh that makes sense now. So if you bred a mastiff and a chihuahua would it be called a stiffweenie?

LOL. Good one, Rascal. Okay I stand accused of a shallow sense of humor.

This is my dog Sunny. I got him on Christmas from the shelter where I worked. He's very well trained and obedient, perfect for me because he's the first dog I've ever had. He's also kind of a work in progress because he's very skinny and also was abused in the past, so we're working to get him relaxed and to understand nothing's gonna hurt him now. (:
He's a pit bull/dalmation mix.
Image Image

We buried him in pillows and he looked at us like we had abandoned him in a dumpster.

And this is my baby, Starlight (or Star), a tortoiseshell. I haven't been living with her because when I moved into my current house, the landlord said no pets, so she's been living with a friend of mine. (I was later able to convince the landlord that Sunny wouldn't make a mess or destroy anything so I could have him. It took the help of a $100 deposit.) Anyway, I got Starlight when she was about four months old, and she's the best, smartest, biggest personality cat I've ever had. I love her so much and I'm super excited because I'll be getting her back soon, and I'll never let her go again.
Image Image Image
She's also gorgeous. She's had one litter of four kittens (they're a whole different story of adorable) and is now spayed, and maintains her beautiful, trim, long-legged figure. (Sometimes so trim that she looks underfed, but she gets plenty to eat.)

Sorry for the long post... I could go on forever about my pets, as could most pet owners I suppose.

starrynightmare
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Mar 2013, 8:10 pm

This is my Himalayan kitty named Macbeth. He is four years old but to me he's my baby. We call him Mac for short.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 8:24 pm

That is one gorgeous cat, and named for a famous king, too!

He looks like he would be reserved, yet still likes to play in boxes?

Sylkat

starrynightmare
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Mar 2013, 11:38 am

Thank you! He's actually very friendly with his family and likes to play with us/sit on our laps, but reserved when it comes to strangers. He loves boxes and one year for Christmas he got a cardboard castle to play in, which I felt was quite fitting for his namesake.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2013, 12:30 am

Just hope that if you (or he ) ever decide to acquire female companionship for him that she will not turn out to be as nasty and dangerous as Lady Macbeth was.

"Out, out, damned spot", indeed!

Sylkat 8O