Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

there's a modeling company that dissed me as a customer who had a complaint openly on facebook.

Should I continue to buy models from them or not give them any of my money?

Here are some pros and cons that I'm thinking of so far:

Pros:
They're the only ones to make the battlestar galactica models of any decent scale.
It's not as if I'm giving them my money. Rather, the retailer. They've already bought the kit.

Cons:
I would have little if any integrity.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 12:22 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
there's a modeling company that dissed me as a customer who had a complaint openly on facebook.

Should I continue to buy models from them or not give them any of my money?

Here are some pros and cons that I'm thinking of so far:

Pros:
They're the only ones to make the battlestar galactica models of any decent scale.
It's not as if I'm giving them my money. Rather, the retailer. They've already bought the kit.

Cons:
I would have little if any integrity.

Depends how badly they treated you. Again, you are paying the retailer, and if there are a few people who buy this then you are a negligible, maybe immeasurable part of the demand.

Or maybe my signature is relevant :lol:

Member of the WP Strident Atheists

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 1:55 pm

You could express your concerns with the manager there, and tell them how you're feeling and the positive experiences you've had with past transactions, and how it wasn't professional the response you got on facebook towards constructive criticism. That feedback from a customer should be noted and not dismissed and ridiculed.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 1:57 pm

You should weigh the pros and cons and than decide from there, whether you want to keep buying from that company.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645