Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Morphia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Jul 2006, 5:09 am

My mum rings to tell me i haven't seen or spoken to her in weeks. My one friend doesn't really call he texts and other then a few calls about work or the dentists surgery, thats about it. And thats fine i hate the phone ringing....its so annoying!! !
And i don't ring people, not unless i've got somthing to say/ask.

Steve_Cory
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2006, 11:48 am

I have at least two friends who call me on a fairly regular basis. I rarely do the actual, calling, though.

Corcovado
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2006, 1:27 pm

I don't like talking on the phone so I don't call people unless I have to or too long time has passed.

The last person to call was my friends girlfriend, they wanted to invite me out to dinner this tuesday - yeaah!

Before that a woman called to sell me a newspaper - no thanks, bye!

Before that a friend called whom I never see, she calls twice a year, I don't know what to say to her anymore, I said I would call back but I most likely won't.

Before that my sister called and two days earlier my other friend called.

That's what happened the last month, some months the phone never rings though.

My grandmother called me a lot, but she is dead now. Twice a year I get a call from my niece.

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2006, 11:53 pm

I mostly get phone calls from my parents and other important things (e.g. school, doctors, dentists). Fewer relatives call me once in a while. No friends.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2006, 11:08 pm

My phone has rang at least twelve times today, mainly from the same few people. Some days all it does is ring and other days no one will call what so ever. Today we got calls from my friend Sarah, my friend Pedro, my grandma, my aunt, and some guy coming over to put up a fence. Oh, and does anyone find it strange that I love talking on the phone but can't stand IMing? I'm the only person I know of like that!

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2006, 11:10 pm

My mother and two friends call me, usually I cannot bring myself to answer the phone. I feel terribly guilty about it.

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2006, 11:14 pm

Frequently receive wrong number calls or calls for whoever had my phone number before.
Telemarketers, those stupid "Friends of the. . ." asking for donations. The most interesting call I received was from a hooker that misdialed.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2006, 6:05 am

Lightning88 wrote:
I love talking on the phone but can't stand IMing? I'm the only person I know of like that!
All my NT friends and family are like that. IM just isn't fast-paced enough for them, inadequatly stimulating. Chatterboxes. :wink:

- Emerson

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2006, 6:36 am

I get a lot of messages from my BFF and Mom. I never usually answer the phone anymore. I don't care.