Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RockMaster0421
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jan 2012, 7:31 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZFFoEIZ3w[/youtube]

Here's a really good video of brony/pony haters in a nutshell! Check it out guys!

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2012, 9:20 pm

ScientistOfSound wrote:
RockMaster0421 wrote:
I'm with the fellow bronies above me! I just love the show, and I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever. Don't like it, I'm gonna LOVE AND TOLERATE THE f***ing sh** OUTTA YOU! Problem? *trollfaic*

Here I got it

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Angel_ryan wrote:
ScientistOfSound wrote:
RockMaster0421 wrote:
I'm with the fellow bronies above me! I just love the show, and I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever. Don't like it, I'm gonna LOVE AND TOLERATE THE f***ing sh** OUTTA YOU! Problem? *trollfaic*

Here I got it

...unsure if I want...

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

21 Jan 2012, 12:28 am

I've seen every episode of MLP: FIM. My location is from MLP: FIM. But I do not consider myself a brony. I dunno what to think. What should I think?

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2012, 12:42 am

You know, this show has been around for years, and now it's just suddenly a new fad. I wasn't really fond of it as a kid, not fond of it now.

Blasty
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2012, 1:08 am

ScientistOfSound wrote:
Ok people, so what are your thoughts on the whole my little pony: friendship is magic thing?

Really? Ok.

I hate it. I've never seen the show, but I hate the fad. I think it's ret*d, gay, and probably a few other politically incorrect adjectives. I think the pony thing, along with furries, cheapens the entire board and narrows the distance between this place and the perverted crud at the bottom of the internet where fads and memes are born. Bronies? Seriously? Give me a f*****g break.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2012, 1:53 am

WHY!?! WHY DID I HAVE TO SATE MY CURIOUSITY? DANGIT, THOSE DANG PONIES ARE SO FREAKING CUTE AND LOVEABLE, WHHHHHYYYYY!
(I might be headed to bronyville)

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2012, 2:34 am

I watched one of the old specials on advice from a friend.

Didn't really care for it.

You will reap what you've sown.

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2012, 12:45 pm

Blasty wrote:
ScientistOfSound wrote:
Ok people, so what are your thoughts on the whole my little pony: friendship is magic thing?

Really? Ok.

I hate it. I've never seen the show, but I hate the fad. I think it's ret*d, gay, and probably a few other politically incorrect adjectives. I think the pony thing, along with furries, cheapens the entire board and narrows the distance between this place and the perverted crud at the bottom of the internet where fads and memes are born. Bronies? Seriously? Give me a f***ing break.

It's a little unfair to compare it with the bottom of the internet. Like I said as a kid I loved ponies, pokemon, and digimon. I love a lot of nerdy things and I watch cartoons all the time. I actually watch MLPFIM with my 6year old HFA sister when it's on TV. I didn't originally find out about it being a fad on the internet until a friend of mine I thought unlikely to watch the show brought it up to me. I think the Fad is kinda fun not all pony related stuff is vulgar, some of it's genuinely good talented fan art that pays perfect homage to the show. I think the fad is very revolutionary it's a fantastic representation of all the creativity shared through fandom. The fandom in my opinion is what makes a great show that much greater. I don't think there's a good reason to dislike furies or other types of fandom on here. There are a lot of sonic fans on here, and animal lovers in general. Visual stuff like TV shows are some people's special interest on here. As a very artistic person all I can ask is that people who do not like a lot of visual information not mock my special interests related to that.

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

Angel_ryan wrote:
ScientistOfSound wrote:
RockMaster0421 wrote:

Ganondox wrote:
...unsure if I want...

That better (^_^)

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm

Angel_ryan wrote:
Angel_ryan wrote:
ScientistOfSound wrote:
RockMaster0421 wrote:

Ganondox wrote:
...unsure if I want...

That better (^_^)

HNNG! I love that gif so much!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2012, 11:56 pm

I think grown men who like this show are quite weird to the point where I probably wouldn't even want to be friends with them unless they never mentioned it when we hung out, simply because I can't relate to animation obsessed guys.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2012, 2:27 pm

abacacus wrote:

Old specials? Like how old?

RockMaster0421
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jan 2012, 5:22 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
I think grown men who like this show are quite weird to the point where I probably wouldn't even want to be friends with them unless they never mentioned it when we hung out, simply because I can't relate to animation obsessed guys.

That sounds REALLY stupid if you ask me. They bring it up just once, and you're already willing to reject them as your friends? Seriously? They have the right to like the show, just like you have the right to like your favorite bands or tv shows or movies. Do you think your friends would hold it against you just because they hate those bands, tv shows, or movies? Well if they did, then they would be complete as*holes. If you want to seem like a nice guy, then please be open! You don't have to watch the show (though I do recommend you watch at least 7 episodes before giving it a fair review), but just don't be hating on bronies. THey have done nothing wrong except become fans of a show you choose not to watch. THAT'S IT!

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 6:38 pm

Ganondox wrote:
abacacus wrote:

Old specials? Like how old?

People are still confusing this:

with this:

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 6:46 pm

RockMaster0421 wrote:
If you want to seem like a nice guy, then please be open!

girl lol