Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 6:57 pm

Damn! All these supposedly intelligent people bashing eachother. And they have the nerve to call me an idiot?!
Atleast I do constructive things with my time such helping to organize anti clear cutting rallies. People like the bashers are what give aspies a bad name.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 7:12 pm

I never said I was intelligent, stinky.

Good work with the anti-clearcutting rallies, though. The environment needs all the help it can get.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 7:13 pm

Who called you an idiot, Stinky?!

- Emerson

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 7:22 pm

"Innocent puppy". . .almost the same difference. I'm just not a mean spirited person. Don't we all hear enough negative comments from NT's as it is? Is it really necessary to if even jokingly berate eachother? Maybe I am an innocent puppy.
But I would like for intelligent people to use that brain power for more constructive use.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 7:26 pm

It is not necessary, but it is fun. And when I'm around NTs, I'm usually the one doing the berating.

To each his/her own.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 7:32 pm

Wait a minute! Cockney called me an innocent puppy! Where is that little so-n-so! I need to say something supportive and non-patronizing!

- Emerson

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 8:14 pm

Maybe it was a mistake to return. After all it seems only heartless/hateful people decide who is worthy to remain.
I admit that I am guilty of wasting energy from time to time as well. But I am not a heartless individual that would
do harm (even threaten to do so) to another person. So if that makes me an annoying/irriating innocent puppy then so be it.
I refuse to sit by and do nothing while destructive things happen (Human rights being taken away. Animal cruelty. Environmental devastation. People dying for what? Oil?) Call me a tree hugger. An anti-war protester. An advocate for human and animal rights. All are true. Atleast I have a heart.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 8:23 pm

Maybe somebody in another thread called him that.

I apolgize, anyways.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 8:28 pm

*Turns off mockery machine*
Stand back, ladies and gentlemen. Werbert is going to be 100% Serious.

Good for you, whiteskunk! At least you have the drive to get up and do something to fix the injustices of this world. We need more people like you, and fewer people like me. It sickens me the way some eople can stand by and let the environment die, or how the US government has screwed up in Iraq. I wish the UN did have the balls to indict President Bush and his cronies for war crimes. They've killed almost as many people as Saddam Hussein did. At least Saddam only watched out for himself. Bush wants to advance the interests of those heartless oil companies who do nothing but destroy the environment and overcharge for their product. And Bush wants to destroy the US Constitution while he's at it. He wants to spy on anyone he wants, and he does not want anyone to tell him that he can't do it. AND THE BLEEPING NATIONAL MEDIA WANTS TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIM AND PULL THE WOOL OVER OUR EYES!! !

I hope everyone associated with the Bush regime dies of rectal cancer.

What the heck were we talking about again?

Last edited by werbert on 27 Aug 2006, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 8:29 pm

Remember everyone - play fair, be nice :arrow: :shameonyou:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 8:47 pm

I've found out who called you that term. I'm not naming names quite yet. I do apologize on his behalf.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 8:50 pm

If I remember correctly, it was you who called him that, CockneyRebel.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 10:03 pm

If anybody around here is an Innocent Puppy, it's Me. Nobody can possibly be as innocent as I am.

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 11:01 pm

whiteskunk wrote:
Maybe it was a mistake to return. After all it seems only heartless/hateful people decide who is worthy to remain.

Is someone really trying to influence you to leave or some crap? That would not be cool, unless it's your mom, SO or some other very important person in your life. Stick around anyway and maybe we could start a secret club within a club, or something just to add to the fun.

We all waste too much energy. I'm very guilty, but I've already had a life, so to speak. It's somebody elses turn, now. I've got all my stuff around me and live sensibly, so I do fine.

I don't really get the bashing of each other either. I don't believe I could do any of that. It's like I would have to feel the need to completely remove you from my life before I could think up stuff like good bashing ideas. Only problem with that is, if I go that far, I won't know when to stop.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 11:29 pm

DirtDawg wrote:
whiteskunk wrote:

Is someone really trying to influence you to leave or some crap? That would not be cool, unless it's your mom, SO or some other very important person in your life. Stick around anyway and maybe we could start a secret club within a club, or something just to add to the fun.

You mean like a clique?

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 11:35 pm

I apologize to everyone for saying you are heartless. That was wrong of me. The only wish I could ever ask for is that peace and friendship would become universal. Perhaps I feel to much for all who suffer needlessly. We are all of this beautiful world. Yet we cannot seem to get along or trust that someone who only wishes to be kind and caring and accept that kindness openly.
It is sad that we cannot look beyond differences and close our hearts.

I will stay but as for posting. . .only time will tell. More likely I will visit without logging in. Just to see how everyone is doing as I care for each and every one of you as a friend.