Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 183 of 2000 [ 31990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186 ... 2000  Next

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 4:02 pm

thanks

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 4:08 pm

My heater/AC quit.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

Chest pain. :?

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 8:11 pm

My social interest is waning just as quickly as it came. I'll probably have a break from WP for at least a few days just to appease the new short-term special interests.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

08 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

My dumb as hell dog. Don't even ask.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 9:26 pm

I went to my clubhouse for tea today. it turned out that I couldn't make my afternoon tea there, because 6 members were doing Bake & Take when I got there and every time I've attempted to use any of the sockets in the dining room walls, the breaker would go in that area. I ended up having to go back home to have my tea.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 10:43 pm

I got the major cold shoulder today from a girl... Though it was kind of funny and she really took a mood swing real quick :?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

08 Dec 2011, 10:56 pm

My niece and nephew are leaving next weekend on the 18th. I'm sorry that they have to go, but we're not well equipped to deal with them anymore. All of us are sick and tired of their behavior, they're just giant toddlers. The most basic everyday needs that everyone needs to carry out are neglected (such as going to the bathroom in the right place). They constantly have to be monitored, or they will break something. We have lost about eight dishes now because they keep breaking them. We also have no experience dealing with kids with ADHD. All of us are tired, pissed off, and stretched out thin.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 10:58 pm

I had to follow my mom to the auto shop earlier and I kept getting cut off from behind her. It was really irritating since it happened four freaking times.

RawSugar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2011, 1:20 am

I almost threw a shoe at the woman I was helping at work. She was very rude.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 5:39 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
My niece and nephew are leaving next weekend on the 18th. I'm sorry that they have to go, but we're not well equipped to deal with them anymore. All of us are sick and tired of their behavior, they're just giant toddlers. The most basic everyday needs that everyone needs to carry out are neglected (such as going to the bathroom in the right place). They constantly have to be monitored, or they will break something. We have lost about eight dishes now because they keep breaking them. We also have no experience dealing with kids with ADHD. All of us are tired, pissed off, and stretched out thin.

*gives Makayla a hug*

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 7:46 am

marxist reading group. i suck at thinking and when i manage to do it i dont get the thoughts out. i enjoyed it on some level. my dad also said if i dont get the job on monday i would have to work for him and tomorrow im going to see my god father and dead gran. i had plans tomorrow- either help comrades or see friends i havent seen in a while. went shopping with mum and couldnt find anything but got yelled at. not the best of days.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 8:29 am

This is stupid, and I'm going to wish that I didn't post this when I come back to read it. I'm still not over the demise of the Routemaster and today's date has dug up some old memories. Look at today's date: Friday, December the 9th.

theimperiousdork
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 11:16 am

I'm so screwed right now. I spilled Coke on my laptop, and now it's no longer booting up. What am I gonna do?

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 11:29 am

theimperiousdork wrote:
I'm so screwed right now. I spilled Coke on my laptop, and now it's no longer booting up. What am I gonna do?
Can you use a hair dryer? I don't know. :?

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 11:30 am

theimperiousdork wrote:

http://www.wikihow.com/Save-a-Laptop-from-Liquid-Damage