Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 452 of 1999 [ 31979 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455 ... 1999  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2013, 8:52 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Dad cooked non-organic food for dinner tonight. I feel bad for partaking in it when I know that it's not as good as what I've been eating lately. Well, I suppose it wasn't too bad, since it was a turkey burger on wheat buns with sweet potato and sea salt fries, but the thing that I worried about the most was the condiments. The ketchup has a lot of high fructose corn syrup in it. :(

Sweet Pea hugsImage

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

14 Jan 2013, 1:01 am

There's a leak coming out of my shower that we just discovered today. Lovely, now we have to spend more money on the damn plumbing.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 6:19 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
Dad cooked non-organic food for dinner tonight. I feel bad for partaking in it when I know that it's not as good as what I've been eating lately. Well, I suppose it wasn't too bad, since it was a turkey burger on wheat buns with sweet potato and sea salt fries, but the thing that I worried about the most was the condiments. The ketchup has a lot of high fructose corn syrup in it. :(

Sweet Pea hugsImage

(Hugs)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 9:56 am

I am bored today.

Buttercup
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jan 2013, 4:44 pm

I reset incorrect clocks because the owner couldn't wouldn't think for himself to do it and although he wanted stuff to work right And was frustrated it was not, I think he took it as an insult to his intelligence that I did in minutes what he didn't do for months. His timing is so poor and no wonder. I am unhappy about the apathy and general lack of thinking.

Sauceball
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

The disc drive in my Sega Dreamcast is broken.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

14 Jan 2013, 11:45 pm

*sigh* Just our dogs.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2013, 1:50 am

There's so much snow here and i hate snow but i have to go outside either way because i just have to go walking else i will get very disturbed x_x So no fun in the snow for me, i am going to wrap my feet in plastic foil because i have walking shoes and they're not waterproof enough against snow and sure there's boots but the last time i had boots i couldn't walk properly for 5-6 weeks, boots are not for me xD

Alright done rambeling. Thanks for reading :)

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2013, 11:32 am

I got told to go to one room for PSHE, but then got told to go to another and THAT wasn;t the right room either! I broke down when I did get to the right room because of all the people in there...so many of them...

And then there was this advert on my Nanna's copmputer and she restored the copmputer to get rid of it cause it wouldn't go away, and it took ages and then when the computer came back on, it was still there! And now it's going so slow.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

15 Jan 2013, 2:44 pm

My mom had to bleach the laundry room floors because of our stupid dog. :eew:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 5:48 pm

I don't know... Last night I was so happy because I had discovered that a sequel to my favorite movie of all time is being worked on and I went to bed smiling, but today I woke up in the worst mood possible for some reason. My dad and brother keep asking me what the matter is, but I honestly don't know. I'm just really irritable and down in the dumps today.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 5:57 pm

My uncle might have liver cancer. :(

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2013, 5:35 am

The 2015 Ford Mustang prototype looks terrible. Goodbye muscle car styling, now you look like a sh***y Ford Taurus. This is the one supposed to be getting released in Aust. I'm so disappointed :cry:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2013, 11:09 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

(hugs you) I'm sorry. :(

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 10:31 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

(hugs you) I'm sorry. :(

Sweet Pea hugsImage

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
I don't know... Last night I was so happy because I had discovered that a sequel to my favorite movie of all time is being worked on and I went to bed smiling, but today I woke up in the worst mood possible for some reason. My dad and brother keep asking me what the matter is, but I honestly don't know. I'm just really irritable and down in the dumps today.

Sweet Pea hugsImage