Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 493 of 2000 [ 31988 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496 ... 2000  Next

Jinki
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 3:35 pm

As a rule, I don't participate in class much. But today I felt the need to raise a valid point contrary to what my teacher was saying. Her response was to marginalize me in front of the whole class, by saying that perhaps I should be on the Homeland Security Watchlist.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 5:55 pm

It's going to rain this afternoon. I have an appointment for 3pm. I need an umbrella.

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 1:47 am

Grades

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 10:24 am

I have to see my Dad today.

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 10:52 am

Doctors appointment...

I'm not a fan of doctors and bad past experiences make me anxious, also my current surgery is terrible as I never see the same doctor more than once so when it comes to reoccurring conditions it's frustrating. At first the doctor cut me off before I finished explaining what was wrong, he kept alternating between very rude and kind of friendly - made it hard to 'read' him.

After many vague questions and an examination he concluded I am suffering leg cramps without any obvious reason...duh, that's why I was there, I've had constant leg cramps and other problems for the past few years and it's getting far worse. I'm now due a HUGE list of tests, here's hoping they find the actual cause and it's not like last time when they spend the next few months focusing on a tiny calcium deficiency that is not actually the cause of the problem.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

isometry
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 May 2013, 1:23 pm

Played online poker; $5.50 satelite to a $27 tournament. Called a raise with A 10. Flop A 10 7. Check, the other guy bets, I call. Turn 6. Check, the other guy bets, I re-raise all-in. He calls and shows A 9. Only 4 outs for straight. He hits and knocks me out, and goes through.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 6:24 pm

I can't shake off my anger that I've been feeling since Tuesday. I don't know how long this will keep going. I might have to take days off next week as well.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 7:51 pm

I have a sore throat. :cry:

PrncssAlay
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2013, 8:19 am

jk1 wrote:
I can't shake off my anger that I've been feeling since Tuesday. I don't know how long this will keep going. I might have to take days off next week as well.

You previously mentioned that something had happened at work that upset you. What happened?

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 8:35 am

I have to shop today at a busy store.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 4:29 pm

I almost burned dinner that I was helping out with. Plus, my Wi-Fi was acting up so bad, I almost couldn't get on this site today. I had to make an embarrassing phone call to get my Wi-Fi fixed again.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 4:51 pm

PrncssAlay wrote:
You previously mentioned that something had happened at work that upset you. What happened?

Thanks for asking. That's nice of you. It's kind of hard to explain. Although it probably sounds trivial to people who don't know my work situation, someone who is in a position to deal with personal information very carelessly leaked some of my personal information to a colleague who I know loves gossiping and whom I know I cannot trust from years experience. I've been making particular efforts to keep my privacy for all those years because I cannot trust people at work, but now it's all out, thanks to this unprofessional woman who has the obligation to keep personal information confidential. She apologized, but it's too late. I cannot erase this gossipy guy's memory. He must be laughing now. I really cannot believe this stupid woman did what she did. I don't know if I should take some action against her.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm really distressed.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 5:45 pm

Our local mall. :x

PrncssAlay
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2013, 6:21 pm

PrncssAlay wrote:

jk1 wrote:
someone who is in a position to deal with personal information very carelessly leaked some of my personal information

I totally understand that situation. One of my past supervisors used to casually leave my annual evaluation on my desk (in a busy and snoopy department), saying that of course nobody would bother to look at it. I still remember how furious it made me, more because of her cluelessness than because of any specific leaked information. The only way I could get past the anger was to let time pass and it would gradually dissipate.

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

17 May 2013, 8:04 pm

I took a huge exam today. I'm pretty sure I failed, and I had to sit there for nearly 4 hours with only one break to get up and stretch for about a minute.

SPtread
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2013, 9:45 pm

Being incredibly bored made me unhappy today.