Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1639 of 2000 [ 31987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1636, 1637, 1638, 1639, 1640, 1641, 1642 ... 2000  Next

browneyedgirlslowingdown
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2021, 9:58 am

People saying they are open-minded, supportive, etc but then attacking others with different viewpoints than their own.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 50 of 200
You are very likely on the broader autism cluster (Aspie)
Systemising Quotient (SQ) 78
Empathy Quotient (EQ) 41
CAT-Q 156 Compensation 56 Masking 48 Assimilation 52

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 12:32 pm

Grogginess

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 9:27 am

Mother.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 9:57 am

skin pain (allodynia), fatigue

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 9:58 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 10:00 am

Construction

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 12:24 pm

Tiredness

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 1:59 pm

overwhelmed. too many things to plan before our cross-country move at the month's end.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 2:18 pm

Anxiety

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 12:21 am

Remembering my cat who passed away a year ago. Missing her.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 8:31 am

justkillingtime wrote:
Remembering my cat who passed away a year ago. Missing her.

Hugs

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 2:48 pm

Warning: It's gross and could trigger people with emetophobia.

Last night I had a dream that I was at my grandparents house. My grandparents are still alive and healthy in this dream. We're having some kind of a party, I think it's my birthday, and there are things that look like presents, party favors and lots of Tim Horton's donuts on plates. There are also lots of little kids and a few babies at this party for some reason. I don't know who any of them are. A few of their parents are with them, I don't know who they are either. And then it happens. A kid throws up. And then another kid, and another. I don't know if it's some highly contagious stomach flu like norovirus or maybe food poisoning, but pretty soon the house starts looking like the aftermath of Stand By Me and nearly every kid is looking and acting really sick. None of the adults appear to be getting sick, but I am horrified and disgusted and my emetophobia is triggered and I just decide it's time to leave. The other adults are trying to comfort their sick kids but all I feel is anger and disgust that they ruined my birthday. So I go out and start walking towards my parents house, even though their house is far away and for some reason I'm carrying a big bag full of random stuff (toys and party favors, maybe?) and I can't hold onto my things and keep dropping them. So It takes me forever to walk anywhere and suddenly I'm back at my grandparent's house and there are still sick kids and a mess everywhere so I try to leave several times. I remember actually taking a cab back to my parent's house and it's now pitch dark out and the driver goes right past the house and I try to tell him stop but I suddenly can barely talk. He finally turns around and stops at my parent's house and my dad comes over and the driver is charging thirty dollars(!) for a ride that took under two minutes. But my dad said he would handle pay for it. The last thing I remember is my grandparents showing up in their car and offered to take me to a place for tea and donuts since I never got to eat any at the party.

When I woke up I felt like I'd been run over by a steamroller and I'm still not fully recovered. I've had variations of this dream many times, and it's always I'll be surrounded by a lot of people and then they start to throw up, and then I try to escape by going to my "safe place", which is my parents house, but it's like pulling on teeth. must mean a lot about something. Maybe not just my emetophobia and the fact that kids and babies are always throwing up, often without warning, or it could be that the vomiting is a symbol of my general and disgust and hatred of the human race and my strong desire for them to be "purged" of their toxicity. :evil:

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 5:28 pm

Kind of overwhelmed and keep having the urge to vocal stim, which is embarrassing.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2021, 9:17 am

I have a cold.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2021, 11:24 am

Tiredness

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2021, 11:32 am

Woke up to my mom screaming at me, and ended up puking from the anxiety it gave me.