Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1793 of 1825 [ 29197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1790, 1791, 1792, 1793, 1794, 1795, 1796 ... 1825  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2022, 6:43 pm

My chest, arms and legs itch really bad after going into the crawlspace. I took a shower, but I still itch. I've even scratched my chest so much that I made my skin bleed a bit. I didn't itch like this the first couple times, but I also went farther than I did those times and I wasn't as careful about covering my skin. I don't even know what I could have touched that would make this happen. :?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

18 Sep 2022, 8:08 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
My chest, arms and legs itch really bad after going into the crawlspace. I took a shower, but I still itch. I've even scratched my chest so much that I made my skin bleed a bit. I didn't itch like this the first couple times, but I also went farther than I did those times and I wasn't as careful about covering my skin. I don't even know what I could have touched that would make this happen. :?

Sweet Pea hugs

Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2022, 8:21 pm

When I see the squabbling going on between members of my WP family, I want to cry into my hanky. Please get along. :cry:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 8:25 am

Anxiety

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 9:53 am

bad breath

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 10:04 am

Drunk students

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 10:58 am

The weekend is coming, which means the next week is coming, too.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 12:13 pm

I got an unexpected period when I was on the bus :evil: For the first time in my life ever since I started to menstruate at 12 :roll: Luckily, the seat didn't get dirty.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 12:13 pm

Someone got sick in the elevator, so the three of us had to carry our groceries up the stairs. I was struggling to get up those stairs because of my knees.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 12:14 pm

Irulan wrote:
I got an unexpected period when I was on the bus :evil: For the first time in my life ever since I started to menstruate at 12 :roll: Luckily, the seat didn't get dirty.

Sweet Pea hugs

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 12:18 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Irulan wrote:

Sweet Pea hugs

:D :)

Luckily, I was wearing my thick, black pair of trousers and a jacket over those, so nobody noticed this :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 8:59 pm

I lost control of my emotions while watching the Queen's funeral. Barb was there to see it.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 9:29 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Sweet Pea hugs

My first cat, her nickname was Sweet Pea :heart:

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 9:38 pm

Basically almost my entire spine and the muscles around it hurt so bad today that it gave me a migraine and made me want to vomit. I ran out of muscle relaxers on Friday and had to stop taking naproxen because it was messing with my stomach, so I've been relying on Tylenol which does nothing. I didn't realize until now that my back was this messed up. I don't even know how I'm going to function properly at work like this.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 9:53 pm

I fell down in the kitchen, I was making dinner, when I fell, my dinner went on the floor, it was in a bag. I fell on my but, I hurt my feet, I was sliding on my butt to get to my bedroom, I wanted to put sheets on floor for comfort, I have VERY HARDWOOD floors. I was crying & having anxiety, I was breathing hard, I was wishing I was dead. I got up 30 minutes later, I hurt my hand, I was badly shaking, it took me 50 minutes to calm down. I was remembering when I broke my ankle in the kitchen 4 years ago, it summer, I was in my underwear when the paramedics came, they were ALOT of guys in my apartment, I was embarrassed. I wish I was dead. I can’t live on my own. I’m soooo stupid. I’m crying again, cuz I’m soo stupid.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 10:43 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Sweet Pea hugs

My first cat, her nickname was Sweet Pea :heart:

:mrgreen: