Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1815 of 1998 [ 31963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1812, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816, 1817, 1818 ... 1998  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 12:13 am

I was misgendered once again. I'm going to have low expectations for how people address me going into 2023. That way, it will be a Happy New Year for me for the first time in years.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 1:41 am

I didn’t sleep good last night, my nose was so stuffed up, it felt like my nose was under water & drowning, I had very bad acid reflux,it felt like my throat was on fire. I went to the bathroom 3 times last night, I stayed up went to my living room, watched TV, I couldn’t sleep, it was 3:30 AM, after 30 minutes of watching TV, I got sleepy. I got up late, I got up around 1 PM, I didn’t want to get out of bed, I wasn’t the only one, my cat was lazy too, she was on my bed.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 1:46 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I didn’t sleep good last night, my nose was so stuffed up, it felt like my nose was under water & drowning, I had very bad acid reflux,it felt like my throat was on fire. I went to the bathroom 3 times last night, I stayed up went to my living room, watched TV, I couldn’t sleep, it was 3:30 AM, after 30 minutes of watching TV, I got sleepy. I got up late, I got up around 1 PM, I didn’t want to get out of bed, I wasn’t the only one, my cat was lazy too, she was on my bed.

If you don't have a job (I'm guessing you do not) - then it doesn't really matter what time you get up! :D

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 9:06 am

Lots to do

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 10:23 am

Kitty4670 wrote:

Sweet Pea hugs

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 10:26 am

I have to turn all my clocks back tonight and I know it's going to do a number on me, next week. I've already turned my alarm clock back an hour so I don't forget.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 10:35 am

I'm extremely full after keeping eating all day and now I'm still thinking of eating something. I must be mentally sick.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 10:42 am

temp1234 wrote:
I'm extremely full after keeping eating all day and now I'm still thinking of eating something. I must be mentally sick.

Depression can cause over-eating.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 2:10 pm

Bought a new game for the PS4 which arrived today from Amazon, installed it and it just downloaded a massive update file 70+ Gb taking several hours. Went in to play it only to discover you've got to buy a subscription to PlayStation+ to be able to play it. Scam pure and simple. Sending it back to Amazon for a refund.

malco
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Nov 2022, 3:06 pm

In my country, people "celebrate" an old (inherited) English tradition called "Guy Fawkes" about some joker who tried to blow up the British parliament a century or so ago. A lot of people buy fireworks and let them off for as long as they can afford to. November the 5th is the date. Last night some people who live nearby were still at it after 12PM. I had one very frightened cat huddled up behind some wood in the garage (he chose to shelter in there) and the others nowhere in sight. I think the tradition is seriously on its way out - finally. The real problem is that modern fireworks are extremely noisy and sound more like a war in progress. They might cause far fewer fires than they used to but are a nightmare for the animals (and we who have to try and comfort them).

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 4:22 pm

Not a very productive day.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 4:30 pm

I dropped my licorice in some ground cayenne.
That normally wouldn't be a problem, but the cayenne was spilled on the floor.

I spent all day making a lasagna and put it in the oven.
Went back to check it an hour later and my oven is broken again.
Maybe 50 degrees.
It was no more cooked than when I put it in.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 4:42 pm

^ That's horrible. :| I hope you've got other food you can have.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 5:04 pm

Where_am_I wrote:
^ That's horrible. :| I hope you've got other food you can have.

My daughter took it over to my mum's house to cook.
She'll pick it up later and give her a hearty serving.
In the meantime I'm making a huge salad if you're hungry.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 5:13 pm

Aw, glad you'll be able to have some later!

Monkeysocks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Nov 2022, 5:19 pm

My husband telling me I should leave work at work, I am currently on sick leave due to work related stress, I am due back Tuesday but I know I'm not ready.. What made me unhappy was knowing my husband doesn't understand me or my autism after being together for 9 years :cry: