Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1828 of 1998 [ 31967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1825, 1826, 1827, 1828, 1829, 1830, 1831 ... 1998  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 9:54 am

I was up all night cleaning for my party but barely got anything done, then slept about 2 hours and just woke up with signs of appendicitis.

Guests expected in eight hours.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 1:58 pm

I only have around 121 dollars left in my bank account. Which might be enough to cover groceries for next week if I skip buying a few food products I don't really need.

My mom got me a new and very expensive computer for Christmas this year, so I can't just ask her for extra money to help me get through the month. She already gave me fifty dollars the other week as a "Christmas bonus", which I put away for groceries.

Having dyscalculia sucks. Not only is it hard for me to figure out how much weekly groceries will cost more than ever because of rising prices, the taxes put on many items aren't even included on the prices. I tried using a calculator, but I kept messing up just trying to add up the long list of numbers. And when you order anything online, the cost of shipping is often more than the item itself.

The world has become a giant puke pit.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 2:04 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I was up all night cleaning for my party but barely got anything done, then slept about 2 hours and just woke up with signs of appendicitis.

Guests expected in eight hours.

I hope you're okay. Did you go to the hospital? A few years ago my mom had to get her appendix out on Good Friday, two days before Easter. They almost sent her home thinking she just had a bad bladder infection or something, because she wasn't as sick as a lot people with appendicitis normally are. She told me later that because of this she narrowly avoided having the appendix rupture inside her because they took so long to remove it. That's our health care system for you. I sure hope I never get appendicitis, I've had to go through enough surgery when I was a kid and a teenager because my ears are so bad.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 3:35 pm

I’m feeling a lot better thanks. It was two years ago today (actually tomorrow) that I had a similar pain in my lower right back and the pain got so bad my BP spiked and I had my second stroke. Turned out it was my kidney that time and I had surgery for it but they said it could happen again. That’s why I got scared today but it was more in the front right. Thank goodness it subsided but it was pretty bad for a few hours.

ER waits can be up to 72 hours on a stretcher in the hallway so I wasn’t looking forward to that at all!

I’m sorry to hear about your mum’s close call but it’s good they caught it. My daughter was the same way with her appendix. She has a history of ovarian torsion and they kept saying that’s what it was.

Anyhoo I’m alive, and my little soirée is still happening tonight but it will be low key and I have lots of hands on deck to help me get ready.

Thanks for checking in. :heart:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 3:37 pm

An hour out of my apartment that turned into a nightmare. Gossip, creeps and expectations. The only good that came out of it, is that I got to talk to a hippie.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 10:02 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I’m feeling a lot better thanks. It was two years ago today (actually tomorrow) that I had a similar pain in my lower right back and the pain got so bad my BP spiked and I had my second stroke. Turned out it was my kidney that time and I had surgery for it but they said it could happen again. That’s why I got scared today but it was more in the front right. Thank goodness it subsided but it was pretty bad for a few hours.

ER waits can be up to 72 hours on a stretcher in the hallway so I wasn’t looking forward to that at all!

I’m sorry to hear about your mum’s close call but it’s good they caught it. My daughter was the same way with her appendix. She has a history of ovarian torsion and they kept saying that’s what it was.

Anyhoo I’m alive, and my little soirée is still happening tonight but it will be low key and I have lots of hands on deck to help me get ready.

Thanks for checking in. :heart:

Hugs

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 3:35 pm

Hugs back. ^

I'm unhappy because of phone updates. I suppose it happened overnight but I didn't do it on purpose. Suddenly my background photo (wallpaper?) is gone and I can't get it back. It's asking me 50 million questions every time I try to do anything, and suddenly my daughter's best friend's face is all over everywhere because she's now part of my "family" ??? I can't delete her but it seems more like it's her phone than mine, with her payment info and photos and contacts and subscriptions everywhere? How do I get rid of her? I didn't add her, so I don't have a "remove" feature.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 1:17 am

My friends dad deadnamed me today despite my friend never using my deadname around him. I'm pretty sure the manager that I hate was talking about me to him and used it. I'm honestly really upset because I don't want a manager talking about me to people I barely know and making them know what my deadname is for no reason.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 2:33 am

same old,
im always on the forgiving feet, and then get the revengefull treatement
how stupid can one be?
otoh i can't be revengefull, even if i would-could, i would forget that immediately in the event/interaction

and possibly im too lazy for all that
(and also too lazy to put up a persona i can pretend-play to be)(too stupid is the general conclusion i suspect, ppl put enormous importance on this, and your lack of a lot of effort of keeping up with keeping up, is deplorable, solliciting punishment as it were)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 9:49 am

Lots to do.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 12:45 pm

My mother is gaslighting me again.
I suppose I'm useless as tits on a bull, like she said when I was 12.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 2:26 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
My mother is gaslighting me again.
I suppose I'm useless as tits on a bull, like she said when I was 12.

Hugs

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 6:10 pm

My mom exaggerating about the bathroom sink not being clean enough.

She told me off for not keeping it clean the way she always wants it, so I obliged.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 9:53 pm

feel like yesterday's dookie today. :|

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 9:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
feel like yesterday's dookie today. :|

Sorry to hear that auntblabs :(

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 11:58 pm

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo cold, it is 43 degrees, it is going to be 39 later :cry: :cry: