Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1311 of 1998 [ 31967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314 ... 1998  Next

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 9:58 pm

Finals start tomorrow, Im almost guaranteed not to get an A in lit, i forgot to get my package today, my whole dorm floor smells like burnt popcorn, and FINALS START TOMORROW (im doomed)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 7:51 am

My Kittie Izzy is being put down today. I'm devastated.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 9:06 am

(((cecil)))

That is always hard.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 9:14 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
My Kittie Izzy is being put down today. I'm devastated.

I know that feeling, as one of the 3 cats in my household has physical mobility issues, and often my mom has been hesitant on considering such measure in the near future.. Personally, I doubt, I could do it unless there was no other option..

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 9:42 am

The timer on the coffee-maker was set to 04:00 PM instead of 04:00 AM.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 10:08 am

IstominFan wrote:
(((cecil)))

That is always hard.

Thank you she went peacefully. I got some great cuddles in at the the end.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 11:52 am

Just trying not to be a burden/bore/annoyance/bothersome presence to people here on WrongPlanet

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2019, 10:08 am

rain

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 1:53 am

I dropped my dinner on the floor :( :cry: :cry: :oops:

traven
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 2:13 am

adds everywhere, the whole adblock is whiped from the system

good grace the adds here are uhum 8) 8)

and the first result was a macron-add (on the snakeoil)

WallflowerAsparagus
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 8:29 am

Sorry if it's TMI or not appropriate.

What annoyed me today was:
Being suggested yet again that being demisexual is merely a choice and I might enjoy having one night stands and f**k buddies if I was more "OPEN MINDED" and changed my perception! :x

I am open and accepting of other's sexualities, but their sexualities are not mine. I don't push my sexuality onto other people and I sure don't enjoy having others pushing their's onto mine - just because they are feeling desperate for sex and have been spending time with me recently.

Being demisexual isn't a choice. Just like being gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc isn't.
Unless I have a strong connection with someone on all levels, I'm practically asexual. I don't get sexual desire for anyone I don't have that with. Sex is so special to me, personally. It's the closest someone could ever get to me physically and more.

Just imagining myself having a one night stand / f**k buddy / sex with someone who I don't feel a very deep, emotional connection and attraction for, makes me feel so sick. I don't have any issues with other people who have and desire these things at all. I just ask for the same respect.

Neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 156 of 200.
Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 56 of 200.
RAADS-R score: 175.0
Artist | INFJ-T | heterodemisexual.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 9:03 am

Anxiety.

NoMercy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 May 2019, 3:20 pm

WallflowerAsparagus wrote:

Being suggested yet again that being demisexual is merely a choice and I might enjoy having one night stands and f**k buddies if I was more "OPEN MINDED" and changed my perception! :x

I am open and accepting of other's sexualities, but their sexualities are not mine. I don't push my sexuality onto other people and I sure don't enjoy having others pushing their's onto mine - just because they are feeling desperate for sex and have been spending time with me recently.

Being demisexual isn't a choice. Just like being gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc isn't.
Unless I have a strong connection with someone on all levels, I'm practically asexual. I don't get sexual desire for anyone I don't have that with. Sex is so special to me, personally. It's the closest someone could ever get to me physically and more.

Just imagining myself having a one night stand / f**k buddy / sex with someone who I don't feel a very deep, emotional connection and attraction for, makes me feel so sick. I don't have any issues with other people who have and desire these things at all. I just ask for the same respect.

What does demisexual mean?

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 3:39 pm

NoMercy wrote:
WallflowerAsparagus wrote:

What does demisexual mean?

From looking it up using Google, a demisexual is a person who can not form a sexual relationship unless that person can form a strong emotional attachment with another.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 6:47 pm

My mom accusing me of faking a seizure as a means of not wanting to help her work in the front yard.

(I did help her after I recovered, but she still didn't believe me nonetheless.)

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 7:56 pm

Today was Free Comic Book Day but I didn't get to spend it with a girlfriend while many other guys did. :(