Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1393 of 1998 [ 31961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1390, 1391, 1392, 1393, 1394, 1395, 1396 ... 1998  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 5:31 pm

I’m doing laundry today, I did 3 loads, toooo much on my feet :cry: :cry: :cry: I also had to dry my clothes twice, I spend $2 on the dryer, the washing machine is $1.75

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 5:46 pm

Still waiting to hear back from the program I'm trying to apply for. It's been five weeks now and they still haven't sent me an application. I'm getting less and less hopeful the longer this takes. My mom seems to think the best thing to do is just keep waiting and I have trouble speaking over the phone (even more so than I do in person), so I guess that's what we're doing. She thinks they'll probably tell us if they reject me, I'm afraid it will be like job applications where you just don't hear anything back if they don't accept you and they've already decided not to accept me for some reason.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 10:27 am

A year ago , i felt all persons had right to life, ( kinda still do) but , !
So i joined lambda leading Lbgtq organisation (Gay rights and etc org.). Paid money , have had friend in past , who was killed cause of his being hisself . It was clearly a murder. Watched.Trial progress . Obviously as it progress . It was to be buried and covered up. This Lambda org , sent money to , to support them staring 5 yrs ago . Inspite of my repeated ..! Request for the Org ,that touts themselves as " We are your Lawyers"
Are a do noting org. That just wants public atten. And your money .This friend of mine , i was close to.. never had fear of him. Easy to talk to , do not know if he was a aspie of not , but was a decorated veit nam vet. In the air force , he was happy to say , he never had to shoot anybody ,but got shot at
Alot. Am fully ashamed to be associated with lambda. "Your Lawyers" as repeatedly have tried to go to bat to help right this wrong of his murder .. They just send adverts to me for more money.

where ever you go ,there you are

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 10:45 am

Waiting.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 10:36 am

Anxiety about going into work.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 4:24 pm

Ants in my bathroom, both my ankles hurting , my feet are sooo numb & tight, & someone have car alarm on. I forgot I had anxiety & I couldn’t stop.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 10:05 am

Anxiety.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 10:29 am

People on WP saying Toy Story 4 is trash because of its blatant feminism and that Disney is evil. Why is everything I like so wrong?

I've only been awake for a few minutes and already my day sucks. And it wasn't going to be very enjoyable to begin with because I have a dentist appointment early this afternoon to get a cavity filled and the traffic will be horrible because of Black Friday.

I hate my life. I'm a loser at everything. Why do I choose to go on living? Besides the fact that death is terrifying, permanent, and there's probably no afterlife? :(

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Nov 2019, 1:38 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
People on WP saying Toy Story 4 is trash because of its blatant feminism and that Disney is evil. Why is everything I like so wrong?

I've only been awake for a few minutes and already my day sucks. And it wasn't going to be very enjoyable to begin with because I have a dentist appointment early this afternoon to get a cavity filled and the traffic will be horrible because of Black Friday.

I hate my life. I'm a loser at everything. Why do I choose to go on living? Besides the fact that death is terrifying, permanent, and there's probably no afterlife? :(

Im sorry, please don't be upset! I was just being sarcastic about Disney!

And I actuat AM a supporter of feminism too. But I'm the kind of feminist who believes in equality for both men and women. I have issues with modern feminism but I DO support female empowerment.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 4:15 pm

*screams into the abyss*

I got an 89% on my third biology exam (which is also the exact score I got on the previous exam), WHY CAN'T I BREAK AN A. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.
I now have an 88.67% in the class. This is so ridiculously frustrating. I just need an A!! !
The class average was a 60% so I guess I should feel okay about this, but I'm just mega frustrated. ;(

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 5:19 pm

My trip to the dentist later today was huge disaster and I had one of the worst meltdowns I've had in months. I've been feeling depressed and worried and anxious and emotionally hurt, and having to go get a cavity filled didn't help. I managed to let the dentist freeze my mouth but he wasn't able to drill me. It's been two or three years since I last needed a filling but I remember having a meltdown then as well, but it was mild and I was able to calm down quickly. I also remember the dentist not giving me enough freezing and it hurt and he noticed and had to give me another injection to numb it more. I was worried that was going to happen again, too.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 5:44 pm

I ate chocolate.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 12:10 am

TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

Im sorry, please don't be upset! I was just being sarcastic about Disney!

And I actuat AM a supporter of feminism too. But I'm the kind of feminist who believes in equality for both men and women. I have issues with modern feminism but I DO support female empowerment.

Yaaay.

where ever you go ,there you are

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 9:51 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 10:20 am

Newspaper is late.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 10:52 pm

I had a migraine all day, felt like my head going explode. For couple days, I had to go to the bathroom every 30 - a hour.