Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1791 of 1999 [ 31984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1788, 1789, 1790, 1791, 1792, 1793, 1794 ... 1999  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 9:08 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
My cat has an eye infection and now his butt is getting inflamed too??? I don't know if they're even related, but maybe he has a general illness like a respiratory disease or something. I'm going to try to take him to a vet, but I feel so bad because he isn't comfortable at all and I didn't notice that his butt was like that until now. :(

Sweet Pea hugs

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 9:46 pm

I hate Shopping for technology, I need a new charger for my iPhone 7

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 9:53 pm

Watching people pay their respects to the Queen on TV. I knew it would make me sad, but I just had to watch.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 10:58 pm

The golden kiwifruit was a bit too ripe.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 2:20 am

My cat scratched my cheek, I’m bleeding 8O :cry: :cry:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 4:58 am

I have a toothache and might need to visit a dentist soon

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 7:53 am

Stupid druggie neighbours kept me awake until 5am.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 8:23 am

My curiosity for the occult almost got me sucked into cult mentality due to a simple wikipedia search.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 8:35 am

i think my cousin exposed my mom and stepdad to covid. My dad has a cough this morning. I hope I don't get it.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 9:23 am

I'm coming down from a bad trip. If that's what coffee is going to do to me from this point on, I want nothing to do with it. I want to see mountains and forests. England doesn't have mountains. I think I'm going to cry.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 10:07 am

Doberdoofus wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:
^ Do you mean c****** c**** or c****** c****?

It depends, I'd use c****** c**** before noon but c****** c**** after noon. If I don't know the time, I opt for the simple c****** c****.

Do you find it annoying when people don't know the difference between the three and use them inappropriately?

Unhappy: cancelled plans.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 10:59 am

chairs

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 11:12 am

AprilR wrote:

Don't leave it long or you might get an abscess and/or sepsis. I went from having a minor tooth ache to a week later being rushed into the operating theatre at the hospital for emergency surgery. The surgeon told me another 24 hours delay would have been fatal!

Worthless
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 3:17 pm

This new phone literally demands a new "critical" mandatory update everytime it update finishes the last update. Wtf? I just got it less than a month ago. And this newest update changed the whole phone layout and look. It also completely changed the way data is controlled and displayed so now I can't even see when ot is being used in real time, just that it is on. This is going to make it much harder to keep my usage below the 2G limit. I also don't have wifi, so I have to wait till I go to town to update it on store wifi.

Edit: Also, it doesn't tell me immediately that it "needs" ANOTHER update till a few hours later when I am already home.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 4:12 pm

Radish wrote:
AprilR wrote:

Don't leave it long or you might get an abscess and/or sepsis. I went from having a minor tooth ache to a week later being rushed into the operating theatre at the hospital for emergency surgery. The surgeon told me another 24 hours delay would have been fatal!

Scary.

I have a dentist phobia and have very low pain tolerance but the ache seems to spread to my throat so i will have to go this time. I just wish it won't be too painful

Worthless
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 6:11 pm

AprilR wrote:
Radish wrote:
AprilR wrote:

Scary.

I have a dentist phobia and have very low pain tolerance but the ache seems to spread to my throat so i will have to go this time. I just wish it won't be too painful

Yeah, unfortunately it sounds like you don't have a choice, you have to go dentist. Good luck. I to have a fear of going dentist.

Ps. I was trying to find a good adventure time image about going dentist, but I don't have enough data to find a good one.